Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

When is this idiot gonna get permed??

I bore of his shitty bait threads that do nothing more than instigate anger.

What did he post this time? Was it deleted?

Who knows man

I dont look at his shitty threads in the same manner that I look at others.

They are useful to a extent. The more retarded and extreme the thread, the more it tends to show who those users are.

They are useful to a extent. The more retarded and extreme the thread, the more it tends to show who those users are.
This nigga already showed us who "he" is

The second he was accused of being an IT whore, he stopped getting featured on there. Just like that overnight, gone. Not a trace, no longer on IT's radar.

Funny how before that, "he" would always get featured, every single day. There wasnt a day where IT didn't feature and nitpick at "his" extremist shit threads and blanketed us to be equally retarded as "him".

The second he was accused of being an IT whore, he stopped getting featured on there. Just like that overnight, gone. Not a trace, no longer on IT's radar.

Funny how before that, "he" would always get featured, every single day. There wasnt a day where IT didn't feature and nitpick at "his" extremist shit threads and blanketed us to be equally retarded as "him".
Actually high IQ dude.
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@GoffSystemQB

I wonder if you guys would permanently ban that user if they were a greycel instead....

Since I don't use reddit, all of this shit is news to me.

@GoffSystemQB @mental_out thoughts?

Why was @nihility banned???? free him and free @metabuxx they're both legends

@unsettling AND @nihility? The postmaxxers are getting shot down.

I dont like to 100% accuse users of being LARPs since there's always a chance they aren't but there are so many redflags with him that its hard to ignore.

After @Colvin76 has broken the WR for most alerts I plan on breaking his record which will be around 5000 posts, will I get banned for mass spamming the sewers?

After @Colvin76 has broken the WR for most alerts I plan on breaking his record which will be around 5000 posts, will I get banned for mass spamming the sewers?
How would you break it by spamming? Others need to spam your username.

I dont like to 100% accuse users of being LARPs since there's always a chance they aren't but there are so many redflags with him that its hard to ignore.

From day 1 the dude seemed especially dumb when arguing in his threads, I mean foid-tier dumb. He chalked it up to being autistic, so I didn't think of it much back then and mostly ignored his "autism." But the pattern @Dregster666 noticed is telling of a different story. The previous sub has been banned, so you'd have to look through the archives. I don't know if the timestamps for posts also recorded.

I will spam as much as possible so others would quote me
That wouldn't work. If you enter a thread back your alert would be gone. You'd practically half to post in 5 thousand seperate threads and not enter them again. And only like a 100 threads are made a day in the sewers

From day 1 the dude seemed especially dumb when arguing in his threads, I mean foid-tier dumb. He chalked it up to being autistic, so I didn't think of it much back then and mostly ignored his "autism." But the pattern @Dregster666 noticed is telling of a different story. The previous sub has been banned, so you'd have to look through the archives. I don't know if the timestamps for posts also recorded.
I wasn't the first to pick up on that, that's the worst part, others pointed it out and I pieced out my own conclusions.

Spam is still spam even in the Sewers.

@Edmund_Kemper

Was it for that De Geso thread?

Free @Edmund_Kemper

Mods did my nigga @nihility dirty by banning him on his birthday

@Ritalincel free him @Ritalincel@Ritalincel@Ritalincel@Ritalincel

He says he is a palestinian arab. He has also posted his photos(eye area and hairline) here
@nihility
Now this is just absurd

He says he is a palestinian arab. He has also posted his photos(eye area and hairline) here

Idk man, after the @outherebrothers faceapp scandal I don't think I can trust any picture. Could be a random friendzoned dude who agreed to get pictures taken.

Idk man, after the @outherebrothers faceapp scandal I don't think I can trust any picture. Could be a random friendzoned dude who agreed to get pictures taken.
What scandal?

Damn @outherebrothers was a fake?

His giga aged picture was, yeah. He totally larped the whole thing, probably including even the story of him going to a clinic and having the clerk not believe it was him and thinking he stole an identity.

He looks roughly his age.

What scandal?

He made a thread. Check his profile.

Damn, you really can’t trust anyone

I don't hold it against him tbh. Personally, I don't care, but I am wondering why he'd go through with such a larp. Sympathy and/or forum status are my guesses.

Oh well.

I don't hold it against him tbh. Personally, I don't care, but I am wondering why he'd go through with such a larp. Sympathy and/or forum status are my guesses.

Oh well.
Always the people who ham it up. Always

I like his posts tbh, at least isn’t a fakecel but yeah it was bizarre how he faked his pics

He absolutely didn't need to do that, but I get why he did. The more I think about it, the more it seems that it's nothing more than posturing for status, like what eventually happens in every single group. In an incel forum that equates to more subhuman/truecel -> higher status.

The closer to normie you are, the lower your incel status.