Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

This was the guy who once spammed anime girls and now it turns out he was one of the biggest fakecel?

This sounds so stupid, you think someone spamming anime girls or using anime avatars are less likely to be larps

NEWS FLASH - THEY ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE LARPS AND TROLLS

I want you to think about this for a sec, you've spent years and years being rejected by women, you are sexually starved and suicidal, you happen upon a forum for men like you, you have to choose an image TO REPRESENT YOU, and what do you choose............... A WOMAN

Yeah, that's definitely a legit user I would trust to not be a larp (the psychology doesn't fit, why would you want to endlessly remind yourself of what you don't have or worse yet represent yourself as that which you hate)

I at first distrust all users whose avatars don't look "serious", especially those that use anime girl avatars

I thought @Mainländer couldn't be trusted at first lol (tbh I half don't trust any user no matter how much we start to relate to eachother because anybody could be a larp and just be playing their role well, I only trust users a tiny bit, but never enough to give out personal info)

That would be highly unlikely. To make those posts 4 months ago then just start posting on IWH out of the blue. If he was being setup you would think that someone would do it right away after the account started.

Plus, that's supposedly him in his reddit pfp. I actually didn't reverse image search it yet.
I guess if he wants back make him do a video or tell him to send you a photo of himself with a piece of paper that says something, it's not fullproof but still..

Update: it was @Uglychincel who PM'd me this.
UC6a.gif

All Chads with gfs should be thrown into a blender (in minecraft)

This kind of shit is why I'm paranoid and highly distrustful. Assume the worst until proven otherwise.
Every fakecel who gets banned has a retarded comment from bummerdrummer. You do the math

you've spent years and years being rejected by women, you are sexually starved and suicidal
Imo that's exactly why someone would be into anime. Anime is an escapism from reality which shows you an idealistic world with ideal women, no normal person would watch or like this stuff. Why would a Chad like an escapism when his reality is so good?

Still there are many fakecels like these so im not fully correct I guess

Every fakecel who gets banned has a retarded comment from bummerdrummer. You do the math
You’re damn right. Free them this instant
Free @Weed
Free @Insomniac
Free @nigger
Free @hamlossus
Free @sub8male
Free @Venomkore
Free @vippnor
Free @Sparrow's Song
Free @jerrycan dan
and now free
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

dindu NUFFIN.

Free @Weed
Free @Insomniac
Free @nigger
Free @hamlossus
Free @sub8male
Free @Venomkore
Free @vippnor
Free @Sparrow's Song
Free @jerrycan dan
and now free
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

dindu NUFFIN.

You're really not helping yourself here. I honestly can't tell your troll posts from your serious posts sometimes, but given the context here, sarcasm would be poor form. Any reasonable person would assume that you're legit being serious.

Defending fakecels and larpers just advertises to everybody that you're one.

Free @Weed
Free @Insomniac
Free @nigger
Free @hamlossus
Free @sub8male
Free @Venomkore
Free @vippnor
Free @Sparrow's Song
Free @jerrycan dan
and now free
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

dindu NUFFIN.
Mods ban him too just to be sure

Imo that's exactly why someone would be into anime

Yeah you'd be into it, but its weird to use it to represent yourself and to spam these images across the site, that's inherently trollish

Why would a Chad like an escapism when his reality is so good?

That's the point, its not escapism, he's doing it to trolling

Yeah, doesn't look good for our resident stormfront honky.

You're really not helping yourself here. I honestly can't tell your troll posts from your serious posts sometimes, but given the context here, sarcasm would be poor form. Any reasonable person would assume that you're legit being serious.

Defending fakecels and larpers just advertises to everybody that you're one.
90FBB348 21D9 4657 A553 A30AB68A4BCA

Mods ban him too just to be sure
FUCK YOU NIGGERLOSSUS STICK A BIG FAT PENISLOSSUS UP YOUR ASS.

@HopeCopeRope
Banned for being hindi

Wizard32 revealing himself wasn't entirely a fluke. Apparently he's had a history of posting gay shit unironically using terms like "gaycel" and saying you're volcel if you turn down dudes. Then he full goes gay autism and writes essays trying to defend the idea that you can be volcel if you reject faggots who want gay sex with you. Ded srs. Entire fucking philosophical dialectical posts.

But yes, they all reveal themselves in time. People get comfortable, then confident and bold, then they let their true selves slowly slip out. Posters like Edmund have slowly pushed the boundaries and tested the waters to see what he (she? it?) can get away with. That necrophilia thread. I mean, WTF.
On @IamJacksBrokenHeart before anyone asks:

This appears to be his reddit account.

Same age, name, content (stuff about suicide), writing style, and started posting on IWH recently and said he's used incel forums for years despite being a normie.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/gibf96/me_22m_and_my_very_soon_to_be_ex_girlfriend_22f/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/is8ocx/i_just_cant_anymore/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/iztbng/you_cant_even_have_a_discussion_with_bluepillers/g6l6iew/?utm_term=35226890168&utm_name=null&utm_content=points&utm_source=embed&utm_medium=comment_embed&context=3

This is quite frankly one of the most blatant LARPs I've seen. I remember specifically calling himself KHHV on the forum too. I remember talking to this dude months ago about how kissing is just genetic selection and he lost the desire to kiss and do other stuff because he realized it wasn't romantic. All at the same time this dude was probably smooching his GF on the lips jfl.

And all the while he was making "sarcastic posts" like these.

I feel betrayed tbh I remember interacting with a lot on the forum.

Edit: Update, it was @Uglychincel who provided me with the info.

Holy fuck.

Yeah, doesn't look good for our resident stormfront honky.
Nah I doubt mods will do anything. Needs to be more evidence than typical 15 year old trolling.

Hes smart enough not to do extremely retarded incriminating shit. Doesnt mean i trust him for one second though

20200925 224713

Well I do it because of avi halo

Yeah and that's another thing to, you have to realize how fucking gay it is to go around purposefully using female avatars and even arousing female avatars because it makes men more attracted to you and like you more on a psychological level, that's some serious faggot shit, to be selfaware that's what you are doing and keep doing it is even worse

Free @Weed
Free @Insomniac
Free @nigger
Free @hamlossus
Free @sub8male
Free @Venomkore
Free @vippnor
Free @Sparrow's Song
Free @jerrycan dan
and now free
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

dindu NUFFIN.
no don't free sparrow he got caught out.

@Michinomiya Hirohit

What happened here?

20200925 224713

Free @Weed
Free @Insomniac
Free @nigger
Free @hamlossus
Free @sub8male
Free @Venomkore
Free @vippnor
Free @Sparrow's Song
Free @jerrycan dan
and now free
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

dindu NUFFIN.
Free them

@insanus virginem reason for ban

Fuck off nigga, nobody cares. Mind your own fucking business.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Keep crying for me.
View attachment 342662

Because I'm still frequently posting here you low IQ soy drinking faggot.

No I didn't. Cope harder.

View attachment 342666
yeah lol, what happen to colvington lol, heard he was suddenly gay now lol tbh?
someone please elab lol? I am as stiff as an uncooked noodle here lol, cant wait forever, ok lol?

@insanus virginem reason for ban
He was trying to hard I reported one of his reply’s to me thread is like probably gone but I felt like he was a larp so I targeted him

He was trying to hard I reported one of his reply’s to me thread is like probably gone but I felt like he was a larp so I targeted him
what was the context?

what was the context?
I said rape was a waste of time and they went off but if that’s not enough for ya just look at their name and think isn’t that a form of mockery of incels itself and look at his post history they’re like trying too hard every post is like a rambling mock

starting to wonder if people on this forum cant read.
look at the sentence.
He clearly meant that he is no longer khhv but still celibate.
even if he's still incel he kissed, and he should be permabanned for that.

@IamJacksBrokenHeart

Jfl mogger faggot with a faggot name who made faggot posts here and on soyitt glad he’s gone!

@HopeCopeRope

He can take his pussy ring taser and shove it up his ass!:lul::lul::lul:

Every Normfag hideout on this site can DIE a horrible death!!!!!!!

Fuck! FUCK FUCK

This shit is absolutely soul crushing. I have lost my appetite now.

@BlkPillPres @based_meme @gymletethnicel @Cowcel @nihility @FastBananaCEO @Hate_my_life @Subhuman Currycel @anon1822 @Legendarywristcel GTFIH and look at this fellas. This is the state of this forum.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of this shit.
The mog never stops not even on .co
Everybody just dox themselves theory

43635f58aab5026190e8b5939b6ebe4f458fe310b8343e573fc31d47935df6ec.jpeg
Over if you don’t know @SergeantIncel isnt uploading our details to Mossad as we speak