Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Because they're all in the same click.

Personality inkwell, last German, ropemax, etc.

They're all pieces of human trash who troll here and talk on discord. I'm pretty sure bummer is in the click too but he's more of a 15 year old edgy kid than a troll.

All you need to do is see who defends who here. Its not rocket science

i've never been on discord

i dont know a single one of the people I've defended on here

my only interactions with them have been on the main forum of this site, visible to everyone

is this really what they're saying on discord lmao

he was banned for repeated offenses (he had received many warnings and temp bans beforehand) of bragging about being 6'5, having a strong jaw, wide frame, normie face, women "treating him like a god" (his words), etc. all of which is not allowed on the forum, as stated very plainly in the rules. if you don't think his ban was deserved you're a retard who thinks bragging should be allowed, simple as that

i never saw him brag for as long as I've been here

nothing even close

it appears he made a post a long time ago that could very very loosely be interpreted as bragging (if youre an oversensitive faggot), and people who didn't like him found it by digging through his old posts looking for any reason they could to get him banned

that's ridiculous, and he should be freed immediately

i never saw him brag for as long as I've been here

nothing even close

it appears he made a post a long time ago that could very very loosely be interpreted as bragging (if youre an oversensitive faggot), and people who didn't like him found it by digging through his old posts looking for any reason they could to get him banned

that's ridiculous, and he should be freed immediately
keep coping you retard, me and @GoffSystemQB literally compiled an extensive list of his recent brags (some of which were within a week of his ban). as I said he had been receiving many, many temp bans and warnings for it consistently up until the last straw which got him banned. you're the oversensitive faggot. man up and quite whining over the fact that your boyfriend was banned on an anonymous online forum. some of us have bigger issues in our lives and no one likes a suck up

Last edited:

They're all pieces of human trash who troll here and talk on discord. I'm pretty sure bummer is in the click too but he's more of a 15 year old edgy kid than a troll.

It’s “clique”, and I wish I was discord frens with @LastGerman and the other based users. Maybe what you said isn’t a bad idea :feelsmage: :feelsmage: :feelsmage: :feelsmage:. Sorry I don’t follow witch-hunts against actual trucels. Especially if they are far right incels (which is a double unpopular opinion, if you think inceldom or blackpill opinions are bad enough and attacked enough by the New world order ).

Are you fucking kidding me jfl, what do you gain from defending that fakecel piece of shit

High IQ, blackpilled insights and quality reading material

as opposed to the bluepilled whining faggotry the people who got him banned post:"i Wish I HAd a Gf sO I cOulD CuDDLez wIF her i'D evEN bE okAY iF sHe fUCkeD CHad oN thE sIDe nOW i cRy mYSelF to SLeeP cuZ ILL neVer bE a NOrmiE cuCK"

High IQ, blackpilled insights and quality reading material

as opposed to the bluepilled whining faggotry the people who got him banned post:"i Wish I HAd a Gf sO I cOulD CuDDLez wIF her i'D evEN bE okAY iF sHe fUCkeD CHad oN thE sIDe nOW i cRy mYSelF to SLeeP cuZ ILL neVer bE a NOrmiE cuCK"
"I have a normie face + good height, I'm 6'5 and people ask if I'm 6'7 lol" = "high IQ blackpilled insights"

the absolute state of pseudo-intellectual "blackpillers" who LARP on this forum

keep coping you retard, me and @GoffSystemQB literally compiled an extensive list of his recent brags (some of which were within a week of his ban). as I said he had been receiving many, many temp bans and warnings for it consistently up until the last straw which got him banned. you're the oversensitive faggot. man up and quite whining over the fact that your boyfriend was banned on an anonymous online forum. some of us have bigger issues in our lives and no one likes a suck up

you have bigger issues in your lives than us lowlife incels that rot on this forum?

Sounds like a brag to me

Mods????

you have bigger issues in your lives than us lowlife incels that rot on this forum?

Sounds like a brag to me

Mods????
being an incel is my issue, your issues are that some discord troll got banned on an online forum

you are obviously a troll, you had previously received a perma ban for trolling and will almost undoubtedly receive another so I'm not going to bother with you anymore

"I have a normie face + good height, I'm 6'5 and people ask if I'm 6'7 lol" = "high IQ blackpilled insights"

the absolute state of pseudo-intellectual "blackpillers" who LARP on this forum
that is ironically a higher Iq blackpilled insight than a lot of the shit “hard to swallow” titled crap.

altho he should stay banned because he’s tall and progressive and chad.

that is ironically a higher Iq blackpilled insight than a lot of the shit “hard to swallow” titled crap.

altho he should stay banned because he’s tall and progressive and chad.
:feelskek: not untrue. I don't dislike @BlkPillPres the way some people do but some of those threads are very nonsensical ngl

being an incel is my issue, your issues are that some discord troll got banned on an online forum

you are obviously a troll, you had previously received a perma ban for trolling and will almost undoubtedly receive another so I'm not going to bother with you anymore

all you idiots ever want to do is ban people

you're just as toxic as the foids and normie cucks on the rest of the internet

it's funny how both you and i know I'll be banned eventually, but not because i deserve to be

but because you soys will have your gay little witchhunt like you did with @Personalityinkwell, @mylifeistrash, and others

it's funny how both you and i know I'll be banned eventually, but not because i deserve to be

but because you soys will have your gay little witchhunt like you did with @Personalityinkwell, @mylifeistrash, and others
ok. it's funny how discord people only use this faggy emotional argument when someone gets banned for bragging. when actual high IQ blackpillers like @metabuxx and @Quasimodocel were unfairly banned it was crickets on the whole "witch hunt" thing

Those faggots were good looking normies who believe they should be here because they have a hard time getting laid. Fucking retarded delusional pieces of shit who think they have it anywhere near as bad as actual incels. Just like you.

Tbh you should be permad just for suggesting they should not have been banned.

ok. it's funny how discord people only use this faggy emotional argument when someone gets banned for bragging. when actual high IQ blackpillers like @metabuxx and @Quasimodocel were unfairly banned it was crickets on the whole "witch hunt" thing

i literally have never been on a discord of any kind

I literally have never communicated with a single person on this forum outside of replies to each other's posts on this forum

you're seeing things that aren't there in order to justify bans that were based solely on "mob rule"

anyone can claim anyone else is bragging

if you're an unemployed midget, someone describing themselves being a 5'2 indian janitor would be bragging

bragging should never lead to permanent bans

Free @ShadowTheEdgehog he only wanted colvin's socks

Those faggots were good looking normies who believe they should be here because they have a hard time getting laid. Fucking retarded delusional pieces of shit who think they have it anywhere near as bad as actual incels. Just like you.

Tbh you should be permad just for suggesting they should not have been banned.
I think personalityinkwel had acne scars. You think foids are attracted to that? Especially when they have clear skin attractive men at their disposal?

I think personalityinkwel had acne scars. You think foids are attracted to that? Especially when they have clear skin attractive men at their disposal?

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

JFL at you if you think acne scars are an issue in 2020. JFL at you. If he gave a single shit about them he would clear them out in few months or how about buying a concealer or some shit and clearing them out in a span of an hour.

Stop making excuses for those fakecels.

All I can tell is, that I am not in some clique at all. On this forum I occasionally talked to @rightfulcel and that is it.

They're all pieces of human trash who troll here and talk on discord.

Please stop making up assumptions here. I do not really use Discord. Way back then, I talked to @rightfulcel and @BrendioEEE on Discord but that is it. I am also pretty sure I deleted Discord from my computer because I simply do not use this program at all.

It’s “clique”, and I wish I was discord frens with @LastGerman and the other based users.

I do not really use Discord though.

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

JFL at you if you think acne scars are an issue in 2020. JFL at you. If he gave a single shit about them he would clear them out in few months or how about buying a concealer or some shit and clearing them out in a span of an hour.

Men can’t rlly just slather on makeup like foids can. Also I don’t think you can just “clear them out in a few months” I think the treatments take time and don’t guarantee perfect results

i literally have never been on a discord of any kind

I literally have never communicated with a single person on this forum outside of replies to each other's posts on this forum

you're seeing things that aren't there in order to justify bans that were based solely on "mob rule"

anyone can claim anyone else is bragging

if you're an unemployed midget, someone describing themselves being a 5'2 indian janitor would be bragging

bragging should never lead to permanent bans
lol
JUST

FUCKING

LOL

yeah I've never seen @Personalityinkwell irl so I can't make much of a judgement but if you're an incel because of acne scars, and not cysts or severe discoloration, then you can just use blemish concealer and no one will be able to tell the difference. ngl whoever invented blemish concealer was based

Men can’t rlly just slather on makeup like foids can. Also I don’t think you can just “clear them out in a few months” I think the treatments take time and don’t guarantee perfect results

Point is if your only flaw is a cosmetic defect which can be easily concealed or with enough discipline cured completely in under a year then you aren't really an incel to begin with. And since he never dealt with it before even though he had ample of time to do it makes me believe that it wasn't ever much of an issue in the first place.

What it boils down to is above average men looking for a community which allows them to express themselves. Except that they also damn well know they mog other users here and it makes them feel like they are above the rest of us. To justify this they usually believe some cope bullshit like sub8 and push it as hard as they can.

I don't fucking want above average people posting here because I can't relate to any of them. They don't know what it's like to have your whole life fucked because of the way you look. JFL at anybody if they think being incel revolves solely around the lack of sex. Being an incel fucking destroyed my entire fucking life the lack of sex is the least of my fucking problems.

Point is if your only flaw is a cosmetic defect which can be easily concealed or with enough discipline cured completely in under a year then you aren't really an incel to begin with. And since he never dealt with it before even though he had ample of time to do it makes me believe that it wasn't ever much of an issue in the first place.

What it boils down to is above average men looking for a community which allows them to express themselves. Except that they also damn well know they mog other users here and it makes them feel like they are above the rest of us. To justify this they usually believe some cope bullshit like sub8 and push it as hard as they can.

I don't fucking want above average people posting here because I can't relate to any of them. They don't know what it's like to have your whole life fucked because of the way you look. JFL at anybody if they think being incel revolves solely around the lack of sex. Being an incel fucking destroyed my entire fucking life the lack of sex is the least of my fucking problems.
He spends all of his time on here and looksmax. Clearly his life has been destroyed because of his looks not making the grade in a VERY gynocentric world. And how do you know he moggs others here? Have you seen everyone here? He also never admitted to having unpaid sex and has been made fun of for his looks

He spends all of his time on here and looksmax. Clearly his life has been destroyed because of his looks not making the grade in a VERY gynocentric world.
this exact argument could have been used to defend @IamJacksBrokenHeart ngl. "He has over 10,000 posts on an incel forum, why would he rot here while he has a gf?". there are a lot of reasons why a sexually active guy would be posting here

this exact argument could have been used to defend @IamJacksBrokenHeart ngl. "He has over 10,000 posts on an incel forum, why would he rot here while he has a gf?". there are a lot of reasons why a sexually active guy would be posting here
No one ever accused him.

He spends all of his time on here and looksmax. Clearly his life has been destroyed because of his looks not making the grade in a VERY gynocentric world. And how do you know he moggs others here? Have you seen everyone here?

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

This isn't loser olympics but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that being average or above average in looks will correlate with your life experience. Just because he postmaxxes doesn't mean shit. Most fakecels postmaxx too. There was a fucking soy dude who was fucking a tranny here who was postmaxxing yet you jump to some random fucking conclusions that postmaxxing on this site means your life is shit jfl at this mental gymnastics.

You are right on the last point though. There is probably quite a number of chads here that mog him too.

last german? Isn't he the one that said he'd rather have a driver's license over a gf?

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

This isn't loser olympics but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that being average or above average in looks will correlate with your life experience. Just because he postmaxxes doesn't mean shit. Most fakecels postmaxx too. There was a fucking soy dude who was fucking a tranny here who was postmaxxing yet you jump to some random fucking conclusions that postmaxxing on this site means your life is shit jfl at this mental gymnastics.

You are right on the last point though. There is probably quite a number of chads here that mog him too.
Do you have any proof he is a fakecel? @IamJacksBrokenHeart had proof that he was a fakecel. Don’t accuse personality without proof. It’s just petty drama rather than spitting blackpilled facts from the perspective of an incel, which is why I like this forum

Do you have any proof he is a fakecel? @IamJacksBrokenHeart had proof that he was a fakecel. Don’t accuse personality without proof. It’s just petty drama rather than spitting blackpilled facts from the perspective of an incel, which is why I like this forum

He repeatedly said he has a normie face and constantly pushed the agenda that having better than average looks is not enough and that only chads gets anything. Go read through his post history and make your own conclusions.

Whoever believes the sub8 meme defined as anybody below 8 is unable to have sex is just a fucking retarded brainlet that should be permabanned for trolling.

yeah I've never seen @Personalityinkwell irl so I can't make much of a judgement but if you're an incel because of acne scars, and not cysts or severe discoloration, then you can just use blemish concealer and no one will be able to tell the difference. ngl whoever invented blemish concealer was based

He doesn't even have acne scars. Literally not a single fucking one. I have actual acne scars from over 6 years of cystic acne, and by the time I took accutane it was already too late, and I'm left with extreme icepick and box scarring all over my face. Anyone who defends @Personalityinkwell I immediately question their judgement. JFL, even he himself described himself as a "possible Chadlite" if he didn't have acne scars. Can anyone find that post? I don't want to scrawl through 40k units of his bullshit spam posts. When I finally saw his fucking picture I'm glad he got banned.

He repeatedly said he has a normie face and constantly pushed the agenda that having better than average looks is not enough and that only chads gets anything. Go read through his post history and make your own conclusions.

Whoever believes the sub8 meme defined as anybody below 8 is unable to have sex is just a fucking retarded brainlet that should be permabanned for trolling.
He never pushed that. He always said 6/10 is enough. He never pushed sub 8 literally. And check his time online. He literally doesn’t have time to be sexually active cause he’s on here and looksmax all day.

Fucking BASED and accurate as shit. You forgot to include sparrow, mylifeistrash, and that guy with eminem avi. All of them are a joke and clear fakecels
And I don't think bummer drummer is a fakecel perse, he's 5'5 still with a tiny frame, but he's still a retarded troll, and defintely should never be taken seriously

Last edited:
He never pushed that. He always said 6/10 is enough. He never pushed sub 8 literally. And check his time online. He literally doesn’t have time to be sexually active cause he’s on here and looksmax all day.

He doesn't even have acne scars. Literally not a single fucking one. I have actual acne scars from over 6 years of cystic acne, and by the time I took accutane it was already too late, and I'm left with extreme icepick and box scarring all over my face. Anyone who defends @Personalityinkwell I immediately question their judgement. JFL, even he himself described himself as a "possible Chadlite" if he didn't have acne scars. Can anyone find that post? I don't want to scrawl through 40k units of his bullshit spam posts. When I finally saw his fucking picture I'm glad he got banned.

He doesn't have acne scars. the guy would literally tuck his chin in and use flash to highlight some redding when he got called out for being a fakecel for his regular pic. You're also in the clique, you've bragged about being 6ft before

He said he was a 4/10 and 5/10 at best. I don’t remember him ever saying chadlite JFL
He doesn't have acne scars. the guy would literally tuck his chin in and use flash to highlight some redding when he got called out for being a fakecel for his regular pic. You're also in the clique, you've bragged about being 6ft before
JFL at you if you think being an ugly 5’11.5” guy is enough to not be incel in (((2020)))

He said he was a 4/10 and 5/10 at best. I don’t remember him ever saying chadlite JFL

'He said' yeah and I say I'm a fucking 10/10 gigachad. JFL at defending fakecels. Go suck his dick too while you're at it.

Last edited:
'He said' yeah and I say I'm a fucking 10/10 gigachad.
:banhammer::chad:
I think the pic where he looked “good” was frauded and the other one was more accurate

Last edited:

Free @ShadowTheEdgehog he only wanted colvin's socks

Everyone getting banned left and right ngl.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: