Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

your precious time that you will otherwise spend shitposting
It's certainly better than elabing to your stupidass why a fakecel and rapey tier bait shit poster are gone.

Just JFL at you, nobody cares enough about them to dig up a dead horse.
no, YOU'RE just happy they've been disposed of
I'm happy that a couple of trolls and 6+foot fakecel was disposed, keep coping dumbfuck

no, i've seen several other ppl express disappointment over this
Bro literally nobody cares that they're gone, just shitposters like you who are simply here for shits and giggles. Those idiots are the same ones who cried for @Napoleon de Geso ban

Neck yourself Retard

I think the pic where he looked “good” was frauded and the other one was more accurate
No, literally the complete oppisite. in the other pics he literally tucks his chin in and trys to look comical. How are you people this blind and stupid
@based_meme wtf free the homie?!!!!?

@IAmNOTjacksheart still browses here :feelsEhh:
Jh

It's certainly better than elabing to your stupidass why a fakecel and ***** tier bait shit poster are gone.

Just JFL at you, nobody cares enough about them to dig up a dead horse.

I'm happy that a couple of trolls and 6+foot fakecel was disposed, keep coping dumbfuck

Bro literally nobody cares that they're gone, just shitposters like you who are simply here for shits and giggles. Those idiots are the same ones who cried for @Napoleon de Geso ban

Neck yourself Retard
God IQ and based

@based_meme ???
He requested, right?

Last edited:
Yeah, he got sick off the fact that half of this site are LARPers and fakecels

Can't really blame him when you have retards like @micropenis29 around.

don't free @hoffnungstod and @micropenis29

@micropenis29

Was gonna happen sooner or later. I'm not surprised. I know its probably temp but W/E life fuel all the same

Maybe now you and your other banned crew can cope on looksmax and go troll somewhere else.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

@hoffnungstod was banned for his thread incel trait: Not sucking Cock and previous threads mocking incels.co members and trying to paint them as criminals

He was a 4-5 from what I remember, nowhere near chadlite tier
Who cares if he's subhuman or a 6/10

Nigga needs to rope for being a little bitch

Ded srs

Of all the shit that he's done with stupid bait threads. Starting flamewars just to feel popular and wanted around here.

Constantly PMing other users, pretending to be a friend, sharing PMs with other users to start flamewars

Begging mods to ban users who dont worship him etc etc who knows what other cowardly acts he's committed since signing up.

I would legit smile if news if him necking himself crosses my oath.

third requested is permanent, he can't come back.
Third requested ban is permanent if it happens in the same year right? I think you are allowed two requested temporary bans per year on this forum.

Third requested ban is permanent if it happens in the same year right? I think you are allowed two requested temporary bans per year on this forum.
yes, that's correct. @JohnWickCel recently requested 2 bans in a short span of time. this is his third one.

yes, that's correct. @JohnWickCel recently requested 2 bans in a short span of time. this is his third one.
So he won't be able to come back until another entire year has passed or he'll never be able to come back? The rule about temporary bans is kind of confusing ngl

So he won't be able to come back until another entire year has passed or he'll never be able to come back? The rule about temporary bans is kind of confusing ngl
In all honesty

None of this should even be a discussion. He should be dead :feelswhat:

JFL at this 15 yr old attention whoring with these requested bans

In all honesty

Guys that are under 18 years old and guys that haven't yet gone to uni shouldn't be on forums like this tbh

Whats wrong with community college and other colleges?
When I said uni I meant community college and other colleges included.
But you don't get the full blackpill experience at a community college. Livng on main campus at a big uni is where the blackpill becomes obvious and in your face.

When I said uni I meant community college and other colleges included.
But you don't get the full blackpill experience at a community college. Livng on main campus at a big uni is where the blackpill becomes obvious and in your face.
Brutal

@based_meme is a good man. I hope his ban is requested.

He has aspie pheno. Ngl his brow ridge mogs me brutally
Brow bridge, jawline, eyes. Only his nose is bad and it's not even that bad.

In no way is he below a 5. 6/10 is most accurate. Probably higher since the photos I've seen are from a low angle

Brow bridge, jawline, eyes. Only his nose is bad and it's not even that bad.

In no way is he below a 5. 6/10 is most accurate. Probably higher since the photos I've seen are from a low angle
Dude is a 25 year old virgin

Ded srs

Of all the shit that he's done with stupid bait threads. Starting flamewars just to feel popular and wanted around here.

Constantly PMing other users, pretending to be a friend, sharing PMs with other users to start flamewars

Begging mods to ban users who dont worship him etc etc who knows what other cowardly acts he's committed since signing up.

I would legit smile if news if him necking himself crosses my oath.

I would smile if he necked himself ngl
Brutal shit man

In all honesty

I don't believe for one second that he is 15. Its an elaborate larp

it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s actually like 13. I remember he posted something about how he’s starting his freshman year of high school and that’s weird because usually you start 9th grade at 13-14

He's definitely 15. I know cuz he acts like me when I was 15. No self awareness, constantly makes up stories for attention, and thinks he's better than his peers. Definitely a kid