Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@BummerDrummer

@FullTimeLoser

3090728281 4309cf9203 b

why is @FastBananaCEO banned?

he ghosted me but he didn't deserve that

Wtf happened? Why are @BummerDrummer and @FastBananaCEO banned? They were pretty good users. Also @Inceywincey got banned

@Inceywincey wut happened????

Also free @BummerDrummer even though I'm not his biggest fan he is still a truecel.

@BummerDrummer

@FullTimeLoser

View attachment 349530
Honestly I don't support banning unless someone is a fakecel. Bummer was 5'5 with a tiny frame and face. It'd be sad if he had no where to relate, even if he was coping with stormfront cels.

But then again he was here mostly just to troll and never discussed inceldom topics anymore. Even stopped making incel news.

Honestly I don't support banning unless someone is a fakecel. Bummer was 5'5 with a tiny frame and face. It'd be sad if he had no where to relate, even if he was coping with stormfront cels.

But then again he was here mostly just to troll and never discussed inceldom topics anymore. Even stopped making incel news.
Im sure he'll be back. It'll take a lot more than this to keep Incel.co's resident 15 year old stormcoper away.

Im sure he'll be back. It'll take a lot more than this to keep Incel.co's resident 15 year old stormcoper away.
JFL true. I messaged him, it's not perma anyway, but he said he's done and not coming back.

Niggas getting banned left and right

What happened to psychopath @Anonymous MG ? pewpew

@PPEcel what happened?