Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Nah I dun think so. @ihaveno1 requested, @Wizard32 got too many warnings

Why people request bans?

Warnings for what? Being a fakecel?

Unban @SoyUnPerdedor or cuck

free @SoyUnPerdedor and stop being overly sensitive

what for?
S

I fucking knew he was gay. goddamn knajjid is based. also why would mental_out ban him himself if he saw the trap posts first?
he didn't afaik he only found out after he was banned

@SoyUnPerdedor
PeaceOnTheLandOfQahtan.mp4

How did you knew that he's gay? Also, posting trap doesn't mean it's gay. It could be trolling or suicide by mods?
If you have the stomach to search up trap pics/vids, save them and post them then you're a fuckng faggot. there's no trolling, you're literally just pushing an agenda. Tranny discord literally ruined all of 4chan. They should not be tolerated for half a second here

He also always posted sus shit and act like a high E homo.

your precious time that you will otherwise spend shitposting

no, YOU'RE just happy they've been disposed of

no, i've seen several other ppl express disappointment over this

to you it's all that matters, since you didn't like them lol

you're just like a foid

you have no understanding of ethics or higher principles

if you like the outcome of the policy, it's "right" to you, regardless of how just it was

Did @SoyUnPerdedor post real trannies or 2D traps?

@DominicanDancecel91

he posted the guy from himegoto
You saw the post. What was the context? Did he just post a picture or say some gay shit as well

@Ritalincel @incelkingkong

You saw the post. What was the context? Did he just post a picture or say some gay shit as well
Who? How do you know who that is?
I just heard that was what he posted from a group chat. I wouldn't recognize the character and I never actually saw the posts in question so (otherwise I wouldn't have had to ask @mental_out why he was banned)

Last edited:
Any trap posting is bannable
I see. This state of affairs is quite surprising. Mods have to strictly ban any and all trap shit because there is a real possibility this forum may develop a tranny psyop problem. And desperate men here may actually consider chopping off their cock, injecting estrogen and dressing like a chick as a solution to their woes.

That it needs to be said how ridiculous this all sounds, let alone mods having to be so strict about it, is telling. 70 years ago people would have laughed off something like this as "too out there"

@SoyUnPerdedor

permanent
I didn't see the posts first, I just saw the ban reasons in his ban history. I haven't been on the forum that much for the last week tbh

@SoyUnPerdedor :feelsgah:

Unban @SoyUnPerdedor or cuck

free @SoyUnPerdedor and stop being overly sensitive

@SoyUnPerdedor
PeaceOnTheLandOfQahtan.mp4
Did @SoyUnPerdedor post real trannies or 2D traps?
Mods should elab on the word "traps". What did he exactly post to warrant a permanent ban?
he posted the guy from himegoto
I'm not defending faggotry but do you guys think he deserved to be perma'd? Honestly literally anyone would think that character was a foid if they didn't know it wasn't
@DominicanDancecel91
He's a based greycel who makes some pretty quality, high effort threads. Why is he banned? :feelswhat:
@Ritalincel @incelkingkong
FREE RIT OR RIOT

I'm not defending faggotry but do you guys think he deserved to be perma'd? Honestly literally anyone would think that character was a foid if they didn't know it wasn't

He's a based greycel who makes some pretty quality, high effort threads. Why is he banned? :feelswhat:

FREE RIT OR RIOT
@Ritalincel emoji
Rit

Yeah that's why it's a psyop. There have been like 4 users banned for tranny posting last 2 weeks. There should be 0 tolerance to faggots tryma pysh that agenda

Yeah that's why it's a psyop. There have been like 4 users banned for tranny posting last 2 weeks. There should be 0 tolerance to faggots tryma pysh that agenda
but they shouldnt be permanetly banned for once or twice, especially since its a joke

Kinda makes you wonder if he was even actually incel
There have been like 4 users banned for tranny posting last 2 weeks.
I know @Wizard32 was one of them but who are the rest?