Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Kinda makes you wonder if he was even actually incel

I know @Wizard32 was one of them but who are the rest?
SupremeG and one other graycel i can't remember his name
but they shouldnt be permanetly banned for once or twice, especially since its a joke
It wasn't a joke. It's not funny. It started on 4chan as a "joke"
but they shouldnt be permanetly banned for once or twice, especially since its a joke
It wasn't a joke. It's not funny. It started on 4chan as a "joke"

Honestly literally anyone would think that character was a foid if they didn't know it wasn't
No idea because didn't saw that post

And if that's really the case I find it funny that knajjd immediately knew it was a trap :feelskek:

@AdoptedSubhuman
No lol that guy posted straight gay shit lol, there was another graycel that posted tranny shit in ID and got banned.

No idea because didn't saw that post

And if that's really the case I find it funny that knajjd immediately knew it was a trap :feelskek:
Tbf somebody :feelswhere: could've reported it

I'm not defending faggotry but do you guys think he deserved to be perma'd? Honestly literally anyone would think that character was a foid if they didn't know it wasn't
Who said i think he deserved to be permad?

@Michinomiya Hirohit ?

He just told me this
The Forum has a terrible moderation and I hate how it became a Spamboard. In the end I got banned because I posted a Cosplayer of Felix Argyle, then got banned for 'gay posting'. Yet spammers are allowed to keep shit posting and insulting users. Also if you read this @FullTimeLoser , you're a prick for leaking photos of @Personalityinkwell and reporting me for nothing.

He just told me this
why does he keep saying "cosplayer"? He posted a tranny. A man in woman's clothes with the title "volcel if you wouldn't". Does he think he isn't obvious as shit? It was also his second time posting trannies in one week, he was temp banned for the first one.

And for the last time, I didn't leak inkwel's pics. He sent them to everyone, and I posted a thread asking "is this guy an incel" didn't link his username or mention it was him. genuinely didn't think it's against the rules, people here post jack's pics, they post weed's pics, and even hamlossus pics. I didn't think posting his pics that he sends to people to ask if he's incel is against the rules. like 2 people commented before the thread was deleted.

Anyway @SupremeG you fucking faggot, stop trying to defelect that you posted a tranny. insulting people is free speech. you posting gay tranny psyop belong in r9k not here.

WTF MODS FREE MY NIGGA @metabuxx RIGHT THIS INSTANT

free @SoyUnPerdedor and stop being overly sensitive

1200px-Domenico-Fetti_Archimedes_1620.png

@SoyUnPerdedor the penislossus has rot your brain you need to stop seeking for it
thatshitlossus.png

Stop doxxing the dude
It's not doxxing, and hamlossus posting will be reaching a new renaissance period soon. I can feel it.
Bouncelossus

Fun fact: Did you know someone with a hamlossus avi was on a CBS special documentary?

Stop simping for hamlossus he is a cumskin don't you hate us

It's not doxxing, and hamlossus posting will be reaching a new renaissance period soon. I can feel it.
View attachment 351183
Fun fact: Did you know someone with a hamlossus avi was on a CBS special documentary?
View attachment 351184

Stop simping for hamlossus he is a cumskin don't you hate us
It's absolutely doxxing. Are you saying if I find your public facebook , or any user here's public facebook and spam their pics here It's not doxxing?

It's absolutely doxxing. Are you saying if I find your public facebook , or any user here's public facebook and spam their pics here It's not doxxing?
I don't have social media but he's not a member of this forum jfl. Nor has he asked me to stop xd. Why are u crying over some guy who is literally one of the most bluepilled people I've ever seen.

You're virtue signalling for him like women do when they pretend to be pro mens rights. You don't care about him. FFs I care about him more than you do. You're just using him as a pawn. I would die for hamlossus dedsrs

I don't have social media but he's not a member of this forum jfl. Nor has he asked me to stop xd. Why are u crying over some guy who is literally one of the most bluepilled people I've ever seen.
I think most users here can relate to being mocked by people, especially for their looks. And lets be real 95% of hammy posters dont post his pic and make fun of him because he is bluepilled but because he is ugly and fat and funny looking.

You're virtue signalling for him like women do when they pretend to be pro mens rights. You don't care about him. FFs I care about him more than you do. You're just using him as a pawn. I would die for hamlossus dedsrs
So it's only ok to dox people who aren't part of the forum? Ok cool rule.
You're literally mocking a truecel. Do this to a chad see if I'll care.
I think most users here can relate to being mocked by people, especially for their looks. And lets be real 95% of hammy posters dont post his pic and make fun of him because he is bluepilled but because he is ugly and fat and funny looking.
Exactly

So it's only ok to dox people who aren't part of the forum? Ok cool rule.
You're literally mocking a truecel. Do this to a chad see if I'll care.

Exactly
I mean we've doxxed IT soys before and nobody complained about that. I mean this guy has been very aggressive and it's not just a face value thing. If that were the case he would die out just like bo2cel memes or st hamudi or any of those guys. You simply don't get penislossus culture
I mean I'm involved pretty heavily in the penislossus hamlossus community and it's usually not because of looks. A lot of the times it is because of intellect though because he's kind of retarded. It wouldn't make sense to post faceapps to the point where it doesn't even look like hamlossus if it were all for his looks.

I mean we've doxxed IT soys before and nobody complained about that. I mean this guy has been very aggressive and it's not just a face value thing. If that were the case he would die out just like bo2cel memes or st hamudi or any of those guys. You simply don't get penislossus culture

I mean I'm involved pretty heavily in the penislossus hamlossus community and it's usually not because of looks. A lot of the times it is because of intellect though because he's kind of retarded. It wouldn't make sense to post faceapps to the point where it doesn't even look like hamlossus if it were all for his looks.
ngl from what I can tell it seems like most people who hammy post originally do it because of his looks and after getting into it find out more info and stay for that.

ngl from what I can tell it seems like most people who hammy post originally do it because of his looks and after getting into it find out more info and stay for that.
tbhngl
Hammy is a meme because of his truecel face.

It's because of his looks obviously. He's just trolling at this point

tbhngl
Hammy is a meme because of his truecel face.
It's because of his looks obviously. He's just trolling at this point
Hamlosssus getting shitted on was more because he's a truecel bluepilled cuck. He took shots at inceldom and denies the blackpill. He thinks he's better than us and refuses to embrace his subhumanity.

@Weed has a lot of dirt on this nigga, trolling him with staceyfish accounts and hammy thinking he had a shot with thosr foids who mog him by 4+points

@ChinaCurry
why did he get banned?

Didn't you doxx @Personalityinkwell?
No, I didn't literally post any of his info or link his pics to him. For the last time you fucking idiots, he sent his pics to everyone, I posted his pics asking "is this guy an incel" without even linking his account and didn't even know it's against the rules since people post pics of itsover, weed, bummer all the time. That's it.

No, I didn't literally post any of his info or link his pics to him. For the last time you fucking idiots, he sent his pics to everyone, I posted his pics asking "is this guy an incel" without even linking his account and didn't even know it's against the rules since people post pics of itsover, weed, bummer all the time. That's it.
Did he send you his pics?

Last edited: