Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

The guy calling out femposting faggots @Appetite4Destrction gets banned but not " :heart:
:rolleyes:" peiole

Free my based nigga @Appetite4Destrction

@Appetite4Destrction got banned for insulting the ones that should be banned.

4f4bce8e8f6aae32480e3a34b3e25158.gif
:feelsclown:
Just nuke the forum and then go ER irl(In Minecraft) theory

No he got banned because he has been insulting everyone since day 1 of joining this forum, tldr another waste of space that should have been shot a long time ago.

Just shoot all Greycels on sight theory.

No you see he just has a weird typing style. Goes from "niggers should be banned" to " tihi I'm a straight little boy :heart: :rolleyes:"

No he got banned because he has been insulting everyone since day 1 of joining this forum, tldr another waste of space that should have been shot a long time ago.
Good job mods tbh. I can't stand that guy he acts so agressive like an ape.

I'm fairly certain @unsettling was requested. He removed his avi, and hasn't been posting barely anything for a few days now so I can't imagine why they'd suddenly perma ban him.

Admitted to not being incel probably.

The first thread he made was saying that all ethnics should be banned, he's a troll and you're giving him exactly what he wants, attention.
Good point tbh. I'm not giving him attention just femposting since mods are ok with it

Good point tbh. I'm not giving him attention just femposting since mods are ok with it
Ouch!! Did that thread really hurt your ethnic feelings? Did you not read my second thread "ethnic hate is stupid" or your little ethnic brain can't connect the dots? Sad :feelsgah:

Ouch!! Did that thread really hurt your ethnic feelings? Did you not read my second thread "ethnic hate is stupid" or your little ethnic brain can't connect the dots? Sad :feelsgah:
Brutal perma banned pill

@Sincere :feelskek::feelskek: Get fucked you cunt.

Now free my based nigga @Appetite4Destrction!