Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

No they didn't. Kikes are white fyi
Screenshot 20201119 123730 Brave

Fuck off faggot @Sincere
Ezgif 7 88e6f3fcc398

Last edited:
@ChinaCurry another brag? Jfl

the mods are so fucking terrible that trolls are literally getting bored of their gimmick before the mods ban them
The sheer apathy is astounding

@Amphetaminecel
@Caesercel
@Idotms

@Idotms f to pay respects absolute madman. Repaying the favor here

@Appetite4Destrction brutal hope it’s not perm because you are the only incel around with experience in my hood

oh nevermind jfl just looked im done

@Sincere , whos laughin now bitch ? Learn your fuckin place n’ fuck off of my dms now. Effeminate fag.
Free @NEETard
Also, @Appetite4Destrction
The guy calling out femposting faggots @Appetite4Destrction gets banned but not " :heart:
:rolleyes:" peiole
Its unbelievable :feelskek:
Based. @Appetite4Destrction is a martyrcel
Fucking based.
Free my based nigga @Appetite4Destrction
@Appetite4Destrction got banned for insulting the ones that should be banned.

4f4bce8e8f6aae32480e3a34b3e25158.gif
@Sincere :feelskek::feelskek: Get fucked you cunt.

Now free my based nigga @Appetite4Destrction!
@Appetite4Destrction brutal hope it’s not perm because you are the only incel around with experience in my hood

oh nevermind jfl just looked im done
Free from the cage, at last!

Last edited:
@Sincere @SillyTruecel not requested/temporary anymore. permabanned. next person to do any female-RP trolling of this sort gets 100%'d outright without any warning.

@Sincere @SillyTruecel not requested/temporary anymore. permabanned. next person to do any female-RP trolling of this sort gets 100%'d outright without any warning.
ty, this is the right choice.

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Based!

BASED thank you Knajjd & mods!

the mods are so fucking terrible that trolls are literally getting bored of their gimmick before the mods ban them
maybe if you didn't spam reports over and over and over you'd have been taken more seriously. i stopped reading any report which said "fulltimeloser" or "dregster666" next to it after a while due to your shit-slinging and report-spamming with dregster666, automatically assuming them to be utter garbage, so i, for one, stopped seeing your reports after a while.

maybe if you didn't spam reports over and over and over you'd have been taken more seriously. i stopped reading any report which said "fulltimeloser" or "dregster666" next to it after a while due to your shit-slinging and report-spamming with dregster666, automatically assuming them to be utter garbage, so i, for one, stopped seeing your reports after a while.
Absolutely brutal, but most of my reports were SillyTruecel and sincere who were obvious trolls.
And I was told to become a snitch when I had an 80% warning ngl
https://incels.is/threads/confession-ive-become-a-snitch.238735/
But fine I'll stop all together
@FemoidsGTFO Brutal.
What for?

@FemoidsGTFO Brutal.
it's temporary
Absolutely brutal, but most of my reports were SillyTruecel and sincere who were obvious trolls.
And I was told to become a snitch when I had an 80% warning ngl
https://incels.is/threads/confession-ive-become-a-snitch.238735/
But fine I'll stop all together
sorry if i've been too harsh :p reports are much appreciated of course. i suppose that i just haven't seen them personally. i wasn't very active due to a week long drinking binge.