Ban Discussion Megathread

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Socially inept loser
★★★★★
94d 8h 55m
I'm not up to date with @Personalityinkwell.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
116d 18h 58m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
52d 19m
I'm not up to date with @Personalityinkwell.
Tbh

Did this nigga give up on .co and migrated to looksmaxx?

Wtf happened JFL
He was perma banned, I think for telling werty to killl himself, and then making some bait thread. Good riddance to that attention whore crybaby fakecel @Personalityinkwell . He was messaging every mod about you too dregster tryna get you banned

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 4h 54m
He was perma banned, I think for telling werty to killl himself, and then making some bait thread. Good riddance to that attention whore crybaby fakecel @Personalityinkwell . He was messaging every mod about you too dregster tryna get you banned
@mental_out mentioned him trying to get other members banned too.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
85d 23h 54m
Yeah, he had a few enemies.

But his main issue was posting pictures of 15-year-old girls.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
52d 19m
yeah, me. He literally messaged EVERY SINGLE MOD about me until a mod who's barely ever online banned me for the comment "no it isn't, fakecel"

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
116d 18h 58m
He was messaging every mod about you too dregster tryna get you banned
You have proof of this?

JFL at him wasting that kind of time.

I always told him he was on thin ice. I never understood why he hated on my perception and opinions. Dude would always talk shit and disagree with anything that I said, and then ends up making threads advocating for what he argued against when it came from me.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Overlord
★★★★★
99d 4h 54m
Yeah, he had a few enemies.

But his main issue was posting pictures of 15-year-old girls.
He was on a loli posting rampage, I swear he was trying to get banned.
yeah, me. He literally messaged EVERY SINGLE MOD about me until a mod who's barely ever online banned me for the comment "no it isn't, fakecel"
Surprised the mods didn't ban him for that. Also what was the 80 percent warning from?
You have proof of this?

JFL at him wasting that kind of time.

I always told him he was on thin ice. I never understood why he hated on my perception and opinions. Dude would always talk shit and disagree with anything that I said, and then ends up making threads advocating for what he argued against when it came from me.
@mental_out said in some thread that he had contacted him trying to get members banned, forget where he said it.

Colvin76

Colvin76

IM ALERTMAXXING. TAG & QUOTE ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
★★★★★
163d 8h 28m
He made a thread about how he "almost" dated a dude through tinder, if I remember correctly. It was a gay thread of some kind. Very Eglinsaks-esque if I may say so.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
85d 23h 54m
It's an impressive feat to rack up almost 40,000 posts in 8 months

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
172d 16h 55m
@AdoptedSubhuman

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
31d 8h 29m
why is my oneitis @Grothendieck banned?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
194d 2h 51m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★
31d 8h 29m
View attachment 338046

Requested. See thread below for more details:

brutal request pill

good luck with your research @Grothendieck mirin you taking college seriously

Cowcel

Cowcel

moo into the void
★★★★★
43d 21h 26m
@AdoptedSubhuman
I can start by saying im not gay at all im 100% straight and i would choose a fat landwhale over him anyday.

So i was fixing my tinder account and acidentally did something so that guys showed up but before i had time to change that a profile showed up of a very cute guy he was gay but i read his bio and something happend with me i got a weird feeling in my body and brain its hard to describe. His bio was about him wanting love and someone to hold tight and do fun things with, it hit me so well it felt like he is my soulmate so i wanted to swipe right on him.
I am desperete for love and someone to be with, so my brain actually considered dating him for a few seconds, but then i came back to my senses and disliked him and changed my profile setting to girls only. The thing is men actually can love someone with a ugly face but a good personality unlike women.

This is not gay just for a tought I had during a couple of seconds, gay is when you love another man. tbh you can even have gaysex with a man and not be gay aslong as you arent attracted to him or love him.

Just a tought to much of inceldom might turn you gay/bi because your brain needs love

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
172d 16h 55m
I can start by saying im not gay at all im 100% straight and i would choose a fat landwhale over him anyday.

So i was fixing my tinder account and acidentally did something so that guys showed up but before i had time to change that a profile showed up of a very cute guy he was gay but i read his bio and something happend with me i got a weird feeling in my body and brain its hard to describe. His bio was about him wanting love and someone to hold tight and do fun things with, it hit me so well it felt like he is my soulmate so i wanted to swipe right on him.
I am desperete for love and someone to be with, so my brain actually considered dating him for a few seconds, but then i came back to my senses and disliked him and changed my profile setting to girls only. The thing is men actually can love someone with a ugly face but a good personality unlike women.

This is not gay just for a tought I had during a couple of seconds, gay is when you love another man. tbh you can even have gaysex with a man and not be gay aslong as you arent attracted to him or love him.

Just a tought to much of inceldom might turn you gay/bi because your brain needs love
:lul:

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
116d 18h 58m
I doubt it. He would of made it public and drawn attention to himself through PMs as usual. The fact that he simply disappeared and hasn't PMed anyone who's curious tells me that he's still in shock over the perm
Surprised the mods didn't ban him for that. Also what was the 80 percent warning from?

@mental_out said in some thread that he had contacted him trying to get members banned, forget where he said it.
What a fucking faggot. This dude was so obsessed with being worshipped that the ground he walked on felt like it cracked when he gets shitted kn.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
24d 23h 34m
@wereqryan because of the incest thread?

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★
79d 12h 16m
Explain @wereqryan

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
52d 19m
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★
88d 18h 10m
is @Personalityinkwell perm?? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
163d 8h 28m
wtf mods FREE MY NIGGA @wereqryan

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
116d 18h 58m
I think so. Surprised it took this long, especially with him asking the mods to ban anyone he didn't like.
He can still come back with an appeal.

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
163d 8h 28m
@InvisibleWizard

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
116d 18h 58m