Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

In that post in ban discussion maybe he was being sarcastic I doubt he was serious with that post lol that would be pretty low IQ to post something like that as to be taken seriously. Guess he just wasn't given the benefit of the doubt. Should have watched himself more if he is new.
Seemed completely serious to me. No hint of joke or sarcasm, just straight up an IT comment.

My assumption is that he got triggered by us shitting on some fat disgusting foid and posting her pics and couldn't help but go bluepilled for a second

Seemed completely serious to me. No hint of joke or sarcasm, just straight up an IT comment.

My assumption is that he got triggered by us shitting on some fat disgusting foid and posting her pics and couldn't help but go bluepilled for a second
tbf he wasn’t wrong that she could get hundreds of matches on Tinder but the general tone of the comment seemed hostile and IT-like

Next we need to rid the forum of (((pinkcels))) :feelsLSD:
1607147826159-png.380969

Why did @Simulacrasimulation get banned?

Why did @Simulacrasimulation get banned?
Anyone care to elaborate?
He was banned after posting a video of a woman saying anti-feminist stuff. His thread was also deleted.

Anyone care to elaborate?
He was banned after posting a video of a woman saying anti-feminist stuff. His thread was also deleted.
What was the thread? Was he worshipping her?

Oh i know exactly the woman he talks about. A grifter repeating male points and making bank on patreon.

It's a bit of a worship thread but wouldn't say ban worthy. Maybe he had a high warning already
I watched some of her videos and all of them were against feminism and pretty based.
I was wondering if this forum expects you to hate women so much that even anti-feminist videos get you banned just because they are made by a woman.

I watched some of her videos and all of them were against feminism and pretty based.
I was wondering if this forum expects you to hate women so much that even anti-feminist videos get you banned just because they are made by a woman.
Bro, anti feminsit women are literally the oldest grift. If you don't hate them as much as feminist women then you aren't blackpilled enough

Heres the thing. Ask yourself: Would she even accidentally treat you like a person for a millisecond if you ever met?

AFALT
Bro, anti feminsit women are literally the oldest grift. If you don't hate them as much as feminist women then you aren't blackpilled enough
this as well

FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel

@Based-nearcel?
I always though that people here were too radicalized, and since I’m getting banned my name is nearcel because I struggle with dating and making friends but I’m not KHHV, I lost my KHH card when I was 16 and my V card a month ago although it was with a girl I do not consider attractive, also, most people here are larping wtf

FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel

FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleachcel FREE @Bleach

They need to free him for Christmas!

@Dalaran?
Bragged about getting 40+ matches and sustaining conversations for days with foids in a dating app (not tinder) that supposedly takes your personality into account to match you.

Bragged about getting 40+ matches and sustaining conversations for days with foids in a dating app (not tinder) that supposedly takes your personality into account to match you.
Did he show pictures of himself? Because if he did not, the females might have rejected him if they knew how he looked like.

Anyway he was based, and matches do not mean anything (only sex does), so free him.

What app even is that

What app even is that
So Synced or something like that.
Did he show pictures of himself? Because if he did not, the females might have rejected him if they knew how he looked like.

Anyway he was based, and matches do not mean anything (only sex does), so free him.
He said he changed the configuration to match with 3rd world foids. Maybe that gave him a boost.

@GoyimWithAttitude
@bill00
@Weed
@FukkenLoser
@Solitarian_Walker

Free them

@M12Comic Im interested in what has happened to this user, is it requested?

I think there should be a reason marked somewhere for every ban.
It annoys me to see subjects where I have rubbed shoulders with banished people, I would like to know what they did if they were foids...
Sometimes I base my opinion on what is said on these forums and I would throw up if it was a larping person that I followed.