Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@tommythemanlet
Hope she's banned now

@metabuxx requested again?

@metabuxx requested again?
I feel so bad for that nigga mods ass raped him a long time ago and now he posts like once in a blue moon out of caution and yet he’s still banned every other time I look at his account

Free @RAO his post history seems fine, wtf was he perma banned?

Free @BigDickDaddy

MSCW i know little to nothing about him despite talking to him in pms, all i know is that me and him used to browse the same video game forum back in the days.
He posted a fuck ton of "edgy" content probs the reason behind him wanting his account disactivated

WTF @HopeCopeRope FREE HIM NOW WTF

@HopeCopeRope FREE HIM NOW

@Legendarywristcel wtf

@mental_out

Last edited:
@Legendarywristcel the average height of this forum just dropped several inches

I wonder if @Legendarywristcel is perma :feelsjuice:

He admitted to rejecting people hence the ban
he's admitted that multiple times. he was even banned for the same reason before when he talked about rejecting tinder matches in the dirrycurrycel thread

is it perma?

he's admitted that multiple times. he was even banned for the same reason before when he talked about rejecting tinder matches in the dirrycurrycel thread

is it perma?
people say JBC as a meme but I unironically think a lot of the curries on this forum are genuinely just retards who think they’re incel because they aren’t 6’5 and white, in a country where 0.00001% of the population is 6’5 and white

I mean after looking at him and reading his posts its obvious he has high standards. But is there definite proof he rejected offers of a relationship. Where did he say he did that

Unban him. I was only calling him out for being fakecel because I wanted to start a fight. I didn't want him to actually get banned :horror:

Unban him. I was only calling him out for being fakecel because I wanted to start a fight. I didn't want him to actually get banned :horror:
You just killed a man.

@Legendarywristcel

No 72 virgins for you

You won't be missed. I hope you forget to wear your sandals and step on a lego you goat fucking inbred piece of human garbage

20210122 185144

I just saw what Legendarywristcel looks like. Not only is he 6'4 but he is a lightskin indian with full head of hair, wide jaw, and wide frame.

Fucking hell lmao

Someone pm me what legendary Chad looks like

bragged about having a chance to fuck some dudes wife
Just.... Wow
I just saw what Legendarywristcel looks like. Not only is he 6'4 but he is a lightskin indian with full head of hair, wide jaw, and wide frame.

Fucking hell lmao
He showed them to me a while ago. I was so shocked at first I thought he was trolling me with some other guy's pics.

Just.... Wow

He showed them to me a while ago. I was so shocked at first I thought he was trolling me with some other guy's pics.
post them bro. fakecels need to be outed

How does our curry god look like? :worryfeels:
DM me.
Which post was it that caused him to get banned?

Honestly is there even a point to .co anymore if majority of users here just take a piss and are not even cel to begin with?

Honestly is there even a point to .co anymore if majority of users here just take a piss and are not even cel to begin with?
Thats up for you to decide.