Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

My4gbzi678t21

all of those guys are low-mid tier normies so incels, except for orb who is good looking
You're a looksmax reject aka a fakecel yourself so opinion really not relevant

looksmaxxers are incels in denial so how does that make my opinion irrelevant
Lookmaxxers are low iq trolls who would rate chico an incel

Just.... Wow

He showed them to me a while ago. I was so shocked at first I thought he was trolling me with some other guy's pics.
What'd he look like? At least describe him for the whole forum to know

@Darkenzo since its temp im assuming knajjd didnt see it in time

why? I don't see him bad user tbh, is it because he threadmaxx in sewers?
he posted a tranny thread in the sewers, it was kind of weird and long winded and then in the comments he was saying shit like "Would you rather fuck a 2/10 biological female or a 8/10 tranny?"

@FullTimeLoser can explain it better ngl

he posted a tranny thread in the sewers, it was kind of weird and long winded and then in the comments he was saying shit like "Would you rather fuck a 2/10 biological female or a 8/10 tranny?"
Bruh

he posted a tranny thread in the sewers, it was kind of weird and long winded and then in the comments he was saying shit like
nah I didn't notice that he posted a lot and the tranny thread may be lost in sewers
"Would you rather fuck a 2/10 biological female or a 8/10 tranny?"
btw this is the most retard question anyone could ask? :feelskek:
he think
8/10 stacy = "muh "8/10"" tranny
&
2/10 female = 2/10 tranny
thus
8/10 tranny > 2/10 female :feelstastyman:
nonsense :feelshaha:

@Darkenzo tfu on you and your whole family you tranny fucking fag.

Why tf is it temp? He wrote a whole essay about being attracted to trannies and tryna convince us that fucking """"hot"""" trannies is better than fucking ugly bio girls.
I don't wanna be posting next to a clear fag. Even if he hides it from now on. Smfh

@Darkenzo tfu on you and your whole family you tranny fucking fag.

Why tf is it temp? He wrote a whole essay about being attracted to trannies and tryna convince us that fucking """"hot"""" trannies is better than fucking ugly bio girls.
I don't wanna be posting next to a clear fag. Even if he hides it from now on. Smfh
what irritates me is how he was trannyposting in a very covert, subversive way where you can tell he was expecting to get away with it while still pushing the boundaries of what’s acceptable. that is the strategy fags use take over forums. it’s literally stage 1 of how a board becomes r9k

Hate to be a greycel/newfag scum, but is there anything in particular I should know to avoid the banhammer? This is the only place blackpilled enough that I can talk about my "life"

Hate to be a greycel/newfag scum, but is there anything in particular I should know to avoid the banhammer? This is the only place blackpilled enough that I can talk about my "life"
No fag/tranny posting whatsoever.

No incel shaming/mocking height or physical traits.

No bragging, talking about ever having sex or dates with girls, being good looking, tall ect.

No simping or bluepilled shit about women.

Pretty much those are the only ones that can get you perma banned.

Don't post gay shit, don't brag, don't simp

No fag/tranny posting whatsoever.

No incel shaming/mocking height or physical traits.

No bragging, talking about ever having sex or dates with girls, being good looking, tall ect.

No simping or bluepilled shit about women.

Pretty much those are the only ones that can get you perma banned.
Are there a lot of fakecels on here?

Like 80% of the website
That's fucking infuriating. Why do normies think that just because they're shy or not deformed they know what it's like to be a complete reject
Yes, like @BummerDrummer and @pp183
Why are they even here? Do they want a sick confidence boost, or do they actually think they know what it's like??

No welcome back party for me, JFL?

Can attest as I’m fakecel

Because this place is one of the best forums to get all your information on twerking
Fr? I guess I have to applaud your honesty. Or your sense of humor. Either way, wouldn't it be worse to be fakecel?

Fr? I guess I have to applaud your honesty. Or your sense of humor. Either way, wouldn't it be worse to be fakecel?
Idk why you’re talking about incel forums and Incels when this is the fastbanana viral marketing website.
AABC7EE4 201D 4C98 913E B6DCB4251BD5

I have no idea what an “incel” is. I use this forum for fast banana and also to monitor @HidekiTojota (who is a celebrity that won the gold medal in the olympics for twerking). Point being, I hope there’s no fucking incels here. They’re all toxic misogynists

Idk why you’re talking about incel forums when this is the fastbanana viral marketing website.
View attachment 404733

I have no idea what an “incel” is. I use this forum for fast banana and also to monitor @HidekiTojota (who is a celebrity that won the gold medal in the olympics for twerking)
My mistake. I am but a humble boomer that typed some terms I heard my grandson using into AskJeeves and opened every link in the Google and stumbled here.

My mistake. I am but a humble boomer that typed some terms I heard my grandson using into AskJeeves and opened every link in the Google and stumbled here.
Your GRANDSON??? That means you've fucked your wife, had kids, and then they had kids.

Marrige = sex = romantic relationship = not incel = PERMABAN

MODS!!!! :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:@SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd @cocksucker @mental_out @i_a_m_i

Your GRANDSON??? That means you've fucked your wife, had kids, and then they had kids.

Marrige = sex = romantic relationship = not incel = PERMABAN

MODS!!!! :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:@SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd @cocksucker @mental_out @i_a_m_i
DAMMIT. Your gay ops leet hacked my info and you're no doubt about to doxx me!!!! Damn you, 4chan, wherever you are.

@Sparrow's Song pack (he’s dead)
@vippnor pack (he’s dead)
@lll pack (he’s dead)
@UninspiredGuy1 pack (he’s dead)
@Personalityinkwell pack (he’s dead)
@mylifeistrash pack (he’s dead)
@Napoleon de Geso pack (he’s dead)
@UninspiredGuy1 pack (he came back from the dead)
@werty1457 pack (he’s dead)
:feelsBox:

@UninspiredGuy1 pack (he came back from the dead)
@werty1457 pack (he’s dead)
:feelsBox:
You're on the pack of sparroq faggot and you'll be dead soon for your lies and I've collected some evidince

what irritates me is how he was trannyposting in a very covert, subversive way where you can tell he was expecting to get away with it while still pushing the boundaries of what’s acceptable. that is the strategy fags use take over forums. it’s literally stage 1 of how a board becomes r9k
Where is the thread?

How did he put it
Posted a video of a tranny then made a long winded post basically "look I'm not saying volcel if you wouldn't..... but she looks good there... i mean I'm not saying I would... but I wouldn't mind..." and goes on for like 3 paragraphs.

Then in the comments he asked if he'd rather fuck an 8/10 tranny than a 2/10 woman.

Posted a video of a tranny then made a long winded post basically "look I'm not saying volcel if you wouldn't..... but she looks good there... i mean I'm not saying I would... but I wouldn't mind..." and goes on for like 3 paragraphs.

Then in the comments he asked if he'd rather fuck an 8/10 tranny than a 2/10 woman.
If I were 12 I could pass for a hot foid if dressed like that. Would he fuck me too then? How is this any different from homosexuality?