Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I always see this guy @DirtyCurryCell active although he was banned, why did he get it?
26283.jpg

brutal tbh

I always see this guy @DirtyCurryCell active although he was banned, why did he get it?
Made a thread talking about rejecting "low class" indian girls that match him on tinder.

Made a thread talking about rejecting "low class" indian girls that match him on tinder.
wow, i can't relate volcels. in my case i may accept 1/10 :feelscry: , indian girls are good now imo - I just need to used to the smell of curry tbh

@TheWatchfulTiger24
I remember seeing something by him and thinking he was gonna get banned but I don't remember what it was
Excessively outspoken greycels are often suspicious to me as well.

@TheWatchfulTiger24 whateevr happened here. Mods?

@TheWatchfulTiger24 whateevr happened here. Mods?
I think he was banned for making several obviously fakecel posts and general mogging, talking about matching with cute girls on Tinder

I think he was banned for making several obviously fakecel posts and general mogging, talking about matching with cute girls on Tinder
Heh. He was not half bad. Should've known how this place works.

Heh. He was not half bad. Should've known how this place works.
I get the feeling he was a savvy larper who couldn't help but sneak in a brag. I haven't been here long, but I've lurked before, and it seems that most larpers can't help but play their hand

He was probably a cucktears infiltrator. No one just "learns social skills" that fast especially now when most things are locked down.
I literally said he was an it infiltrator and that we would find that post on IT immediately.

And it was despite being deleted within an hour. No doubt he posted it himseld

I literally said he was an it infiltrator and that we would find that post on IT immediately.

And it was despite being deleted within an hour. No doubt he posted it himseld
You called it, man.

He was probably a cucktears infiltrator. No one just "learns social skills" that fast especially now when most things are locked down.
This is true. He said I socialskillsmog him because I can have conversations with foids online when they can't see me. I refuse to believe a foid would be willing to let a 5'3 manlet she doesn't know start a conversation with her in a supermarket.

JFL at "toxic crybaby hypocrites"

gigantic foid tell

Besides when he first joined he typed like a foid
ironically one of the biggest shillers for UltraFayJr. being a foid ended up being a LARPing tranny fucker :lul:.

UltraFayJr. also is 100% not a foid tbh. I heard his voice before and its pretty deep ngl.

Typical faggot, get some scraps and after that begin to talk shit and feel superior to the other losers. He will be back, but thankfully won't be allowed to post anymore. Muh toxic, everyone who uses that word is a soycuck faggot who deserves the worse.
this is the defining characteristic of low tier normfaggots. they manage to get some low tier pussy via circumstance and all of a sudden they think of themselves as gigachads who are laughing at all the jealous virgin nerds while they're getting sex from hot girls all day. in reality the girl is fat as fuck and cheats on them and the guy is still seen as a loser by all his peers irl

this is the defining characteristic of low tier normfaggots. they manage to get some low tier pussy via circumstance and all of a sudden they think of themselves as gigachads who are laughing at all the jealous virgin nerds while they're getting sex from hot girls all day. in reality the girl is fat as fuck and cheats on them and the guy is still seen as a loser by all his peers irl
What are some other defining characteristics?

Just insult and talk down to people you confided in after you ascend theory.

If he truly ascended, good for him. But this attitude is indeed disgusting. If one day I miraculously ascended, I would just stop posting here and not say a word.

Of course, if he was just a larping troll from the start, it's irrelevant to even talk about him.

@-BrettyBoy-
Free him
No reason not to

@Tristan Cel kill yourself you cucked degenerate :feelshmm:

he posted a scat fetish larp in inceldom discussion with the exact same distinctive typing style as his two previous accounts @Bald Incel and @Warehouse Boy which were also banned for posting scat fetish larp

he posted a scat fetish larp in inceldom discussion with the exact same distinctive typing style as his two previous accounts @Bald Incel and @Warehouse Boy which were also banned for posting scat fetish larp
The man just enjoys shitting and pooping and wants to share it with the world.

So...uh...we gonna talk about today's "you-know-what"?
Guess not. Didn't realize LARPing was not a bannable offense.

Last edited:
free my nigga @Incline

So...uh...we gonna talk about today's "you-know-what"?
Guess not. Didn't realize LARPing was not a bannable offense.
I was literally permabanned for larp jfl.

Was he also @NirvanaFan1988 ?

@gymletethnicel
I think he was just kidding lmao