Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Might even do that faggy thing where I ask for a ban
Ngl, I felt a bit weird doing it too after having spoken against it, but I did it with something else in mind.

@Diocel SAY HIS NAME.

I CANT BREED
View attachment 415673
@Diocel !!! @Diocel !!! @Diocel !!! @Diocel !!! @Diocel !!!
@Diocel !!! @Diocel !!!
@Diocel !!! @Diocel !!!

@Diocel !!! @Diocel !!!

I CANT BREED I CANT BREED I CANT BREED I CANT BREED I CANT BREED I CANT BREED

@Diocel free him cus nigga dindu nuffin, silence is violence

View attachment 415712

I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST
I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST

FREE @Diocel
I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST I CANT POST

FREE @Diocel

Are you fucking serious???? You banned @Diocel for calling someone a schizophrenic slav? That's some of the fucking lightest banter on this website. you are a complete fucking moron and retard. I thought you were playing a gimmick at first but you are legitimately this autistic.
This website is dead. I'm done posting here. Worst choice for mod.

You don't know the whole story. Enough said. He's being disingenuous and spreading misinformation as to why he got that "light" warning.

You don't know the whole story. Enough said. He's being disingenuous and spreading misinformation as to why he got that "light" warning.
Then tell the fucking story, all I can see is you acting like a foid faggot

Then tell the fucking story, all I can see is you acting like a foid faggot

I'm not a foid. Definitely not faggot.

As discussed with @mental_out. Here's what really went down.
Screenshot 20210225 210432 Samsung Internet

Read it yourself.

I'm not a foid. Definitely not faggot.

As discussed with @mental_out. Here's what really went down.
View attachment 415762

Read it yourself.
this just shows you being a self fart sniffing moron. Small banter like "shitskin" and cumskin are worthy of 20%?? you're a fucking retard. You also deleted threads from the sewers for spam. Yeah, I'm done with this forum

this just shows you being a self fart sniffing moron. Small banter like "shitskin" and cumskin are worthy of 20%?? you're a fucking retard. You also deleted threads from the sewers for spam. Yeah, I'm done with this forum

Do you have a problem with comprehension? Or are you so far up Diocels arse (male worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between him and his assailant on that thread which he posted and was deleted.

sad schizophrenic slav isn't even remotely race bait jfl, it's like me calling @AAAAAAAAAAAcel a little italian dinosaur

Read what he was punished for.

It was targeted and race bait. The very same thing he reported of another which I took action on. He hypocritically carried out on another after reporting that other person initially.

I adjudicate fairly and equitably. To the best of my ability.

Do you have a problem with comprehension? Or are you so far up Diocels arse (male worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between him and his assailant on that thread which he posted and was deleted.

Slavs are SCHIZOPHRENIC apes who will never be white

@Speedloader thoughtlos

I think you're being a bit harsh tbh, he's only just started and just isn't too used to how to deal with certain situations.

He also doesn't have the ban expire permissions atm which is why he couldn't do anything about accidentally permaing diocel lol. I suspected as much which is why I PM'd him about it. Not really his fault there.
That doesn't really explain why he's acting so autistic. He does realize he's a janny, right?

Read what he was punished for.

It was targeted and race bait. The very same thing he reported of another which I took action on. He hypocritically carried out on another after reporting that other person initially.

I adjudicate fairly and equitably. To the best of my ability.
We literally just read. That type of banter is existent on the forum 10fold. You gave him a 20% for it specially when he didn't even initiate it.
You're an embarrassment. you're proof that autists shouldn't have power

That doesn't really explain why he's acting so autistic. He does realize he's a janny, right?

We literally just read. That type of banter is existent on the forum 10fold. You gave him a 20% for it specially when he didn't even initiate it.
You're an embarrassment. you're proof that autists shouldn't have power

I punished him on getting me to punish another on targeted race bait bullying directed at him first (which I did) and then hypocritically doing exactly the same.

He had a 80% warning level built up before. From other mods.

My 20% was equitable and fair for the rule breaking he committed.

I don't see why you lot can't or won't understand that.

When I told him I'll request Serge to un ban him. He told me not to bother. Now he's spreading misinformation and trying to stir up a "spring of riots". So to speak.

Last edited:
I punished him on getting me to punish another on targeted race bait bullying directed at him first (which I did) and then hypocritically doing exactly the same.

Yes that just shows you can copy and paste.

Do you have a problem with clockos comprehension? Or are you so far up @ManletGoingER's arse (hamlossus worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between Hamlossus and George floyd on the EU4 Grand Campaign

Yes that just shows you can copy and paste.
Do you have a problem clockos comprehension? Or are you so far up @ManletGoingER's arse (hamlossus worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between Hamlossus and George floyd on the EU4 Grand Campaign

When I told him I'll request Serge to un ban him. He told me not to bother. Now he's spreading misinformation and trying to stir up a "spring of riots". So to speak.
Holy shit, you have to be playing a gimmick, right?
A kid in school beat up another kid, that kid defended himself. You punish both cuz you're about equality.
Imagine being a mod for half a day and banning diocel permanently. I swear it's like they looked for the most autistic, low iq, self important retard they could find. It's impressive that you won, since there's a lot of those on the forum

A kid in school beat up another kid, that kid defended himself. You punish both cuz you're about equality.
Imagine being a mod for half a day and banning diocel permanently. I swear it's like they looked for the most autistic, low iq, self important retard they could find. It's impressive that you won, since there's a lot of those on the forum
if diocel responded to the guy calling him a shitskin by saying “Stfu you white cuck your pathetic race will go extinct to BBC gods” I could maybe kind of understand. but “you will never be white you sad schizophrenic slav” is literally the most milquetoast, casual remark possible. its not even a race based insult. I could unironically find 100 examples of posts that are racebait right now if that’s considered racebait

"He ran to teacher, teacher punished the initial assailant. He forgot to tell teacher that he also made a low blow so to speak".

Yes. I'm being equitable and fair for all parties concerned. Or trying my damn hardest to be.

"He ran to teacher, teacher punished the initial assailant. He forgot to tell teacher that he also made a low blow so to speak".
wait a minute if george @Diocel snitched first that is a whole new story.

Yes. I'm being equitable and fair for all parties concerned. Or trying my damn hardest to be.
him saying "you will never be white you schizophrinic slav" isn't a low blow. It's something literally even reddit wouldn't ban for. Holy shit

How does this change the dynamic of our current issue :feelswhere: ?
Because I think reporting ppl 4 what they say unless it’s them being gay or dosing the site, imo nothing said here should be deleted unless it’s doxxing or being gay.

wait a minute if george @Diocel snitched first that is a whole new story.

Yes. He bitched about another making a race bait bullying comment to him first. I punished the other person first. Deleted the thread. Then went back into the thread and saw he made a race bait bullying comment himself.

I gave the other guy a higher warning for that. Then another warning for the thread. He ended up with a 2 day temp ban.

I saw Diocel make a race bait bullying comment. I gave him 20% warning. That tipped him over the edge into perm ban territory. He already had an 80% warning which I didn't know at that time. My only fault here was not to look and apportion correctly. I told him that I'd ask Serge to un ban him. He said not to bother.

him saying "you will never be white you schizophrinic slav" isn't a low blow. It's something literally even reddit wouldn't ban for. Holy shit

He got me to warn the other guy for something that was akin to calling him this in reverse. How do you explain that?

Yes. He bitched about another making a race bait bullying comment to him first. I punished the other person first. Deleted the thread. Then went back into the thread and saw he made a race bait bullying comment himself.

I gave the other guy a higher warning for that. Then another warning for the thread. He ended up with a 2 day temp ban.

I saw Diocel make a race bait bullying comment. I gave him 20% warning. That tipped him over the edge into perm ban territory. He already had an 80% warning which I didn't know at that time. My only fault here was not to look and apportion correctly. I told him that I'd ask Serge to un ban him. He said not to bother.
keep coping, his comment wasnt race bait let alone “bullying” even giga soys on reddit wouldnt consider that race bait :feelskek:

Normally I wouldn't do this but I think some transparency is due here.

So do you 2 think one should be permitted and the other disallowed?

View attachment 415780
1. Both should be allowed.

2. "inferior shitskin which would die for white pussy" is literally in no way in the same range as "you won't be white, you scizo slav"
The second isn't even a race bait. scizo is the only insult in that phrase, and it's not even race bait.

View attachment 415780
first of all I already said that the mods shouldnt ban people for this type of dumb shit and should just be there to ban fakecels and shit ngl so it’d be a moot point either way

but how the fuck do you not see the difference between “inferior shitskin” and “sad schizophrenic Slav” :feelskek: not only is the latter far less severe it’s also just not a race based insult

How does this change the dynamic of our current issue :feelswhere: ?
It won't affect the equitable adjudication of our equitable adjudicator who was equitabily adjudicating against our assailants.

View attachment 415780
Joel Embiid Lol GIF by ESPN

Shiiiiet man white boi maybe start to be making some sense doe I mean aino who I gon pick yet but...he DID snitch...I think it was a snitching backfire on the jah

1. Both should be allowed.

2. "inferior shitskin which would die for white pussy" is literally in no way in the same range as "you won't be white, you scizo slav"
The second isn't even a race bait. scizo is the only insult in that phrase, and it's not even race bait.

I'll hold you to that comment if you or your pals complain.

They're the both the same race baiting insult. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

But yet he was the one who reported it to me.

When I told him that I'd ask Serge to unban him. He said no. He'll wait it out.

Checkmate to all you Diocel dick suckers.

I'll hold you to that comment if you or your pals complain.

They're the both the same race baiting insult. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

But yet he was the one who reported it to me.

When I told him that I'd ask Serge to unban him. He said no. He'll wait it out.

Checkmate to all you Diocel dick suckers.
Keep coping it’s not a race baiting insult and it won’t be no matter how many times you say it is

first of all I already said that the mods shouldnt ban people for this type of dumb shit and should just be there to ban fakecels and shit ngl so it’d be a moot point either way

but how the fuck do you not see the difference between “inferior shitskin” and “sad schizophrenic Slav” :feelskek: not only is the latter far less severe it’s also just not a race based insult

The Rules are the rules either way. It was both race baiting bullying. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.