Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Keep coping it’s not a race baiting insult and it won’t be no matter how many times you say it is

There were racial slurs and epitaphs used in both sets of communication directed at the other.

I would say they were both race baiting insults.

The Rules are the rules either way. It was both race baiting bullying. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Even reddit wouldn’t consider that shit “race baiting and bullying” and also I don’t give a single shit about The Rules(TM) because they don’t necessarily need to be enforced, the forum was doing just fine before you started acting like a faggy school counselor :feelscomfy:
There were racial slurs and epitaphs used in both sets of communication directed at the other.

I would say they were both race baiting insults.
Since when is “slav” a racial slur :feelskek: :feelskek:

Even reddit wouldn’t consider that shit “race baiting and bullying” and also I don’t give a single shit about The Rules(TM) because they don’t necessarily need to be enforced, the forum was doing just fine before you started acting like a faggy school counselor :feelscomfy:

Since when is “slav” a racial slur :feelskek: :feelskek:

Reddit would be alot stricter.

The Rules are there. Gentle reminder.

What went before "Slav"?

I'll hold you to that comment if you or your pals complain.
I've never complained about race baiting. There's no reason to ban it here.
They're the both the same race baiting insult. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
No they literally fucking aren't. one is a race insult, the other is just schizophrinic, and isn't even a race insult, you fucking retard. Where is the insult in "you will never be white, you scizo slav" other than scizo? You will never be white is the same as inferior shitskin? or is it just calling him slav?????????
tard
But yet he was the one who reported it to me.

When I told him that I'd ask Serge to unban him. He said no. He'll wait it out.

Checkmate to all you Diocel dick suckers.
ezgif-1-4662a65d2af5.gif

Reddit would be alot stricter.

The Rules are there. Gentle reminder.

What went before "Slav"?
Schizophrenic isn’t a race based insult either :feelskek: This nigga trippin fr!:feelsclown::feelsclown: Bro down catastrophic

LittleGoy explaining how calling someone a slav is the same as calling them an inferior shitskin

I can't even say "shitskin nigger cope, kike faggot" as a joke anymore because Captain Autismo here is gonna warn my ass.

This place is turning into reddit.

@gymletethnicel Bro, check this shit. .co is a full blown comedy right now. Reddit-tier Karen modding. Top fucking KEK.

I've never complained about race baiting. There's no reason to ban it here.

No they literally fucking aren't. one is a race insult, the other is just schizophrinic, and isn't even a race insult, you fucking retard. Where is the insult in "you will never be white, you scizo slav" other than scizo? You will never be white is the same as inferior shitskin? or is it just calling him slav?????????
tard

ezgif-1-4662a65d2af5.gif

1. We're not talking about your and your reporting.

2. Diocel got less of warning then the other guy got. Still race baiting AND bullying EVEN AFTER reporting the other guy for exactly the same thing.

3. My previous points stand.

Schizophrenic isn’t a race based insult either :feelskek: This nigga trippin fr!:feelsclown::feelsclown: Bro down catastrophic

That's an adjective used to describe the other guys race?

He got less of a warning then the other guy whom he complained about doing exactly the same thing.

I can't even say "shitskin nigger cope, kike faggot" as a joke anymore because Captain Autismo here is gonna warn my ass.

@gymletethnicel Bro, check this shit. .co is a full blown comedy right now. Reddit-tier Karen modding. Top fucking KEK.
tbh

@LittleBoy go fuck yourself again dude

LittleGoy explaining how calling someone a slav is the same as calling them an inferior shitskin
View attachment 415784

1. He was given less of a warning
2. He made the race bait attack after initiating the report of the race bait attack on him. That's some next level hypocrisy.
3. See previous posts of mine.

>He made the race bait attack after initiating the report of the race bait attack on him. That's some next level hypocrisy.

That's EXACTLY who this retard is acting like. A reddit mod.
1. We're not talking about your and your reporting.

2. Diocel got less of warning then the other guy got. Still race baiting AND bullying EVEN AFTER reporting the other guy for exactly the same thing.

3. My previous points stand.
But what dio said is not a warnable offense. It's not even a verbal warning offense. if you're gonna give a warning for that then you'll have to warn everytime someone says nigger or cumskin. And literally everyone says those. You are a fucking faggot admit what he said was not warnable. It's literally such a harmless sentence you fucking retard. Not even racial.
hat's an adjective used to describe the other guys race?

He got less of a warning then the other guy whom he complained about doing exactly the same thing.
Slav is not a fucking slur you absolute inbred. Calling someone slav is like calling someone caucasusion. Holy shit you are so stupid.

I think you're being a bit harsh tbh, he's only just started and just isn't too used to how to deal with certain situations.

He also doesn't have the ban expire permissions atm which is why he couldn't do anything about accidentally permaing diocel lol. I suspected as much which is why I PM'd him about it. Not really his fault there.
For what it's worth, I agree with this. He's being given more shit than he deserves.
It's pretty obvious at this point that he didn't mean to perma him, and it was his first day on the job. It was just something unfortunate that happened.

I'm gonna read all this shit, but definitely free @Diocel he's a good man and a good boxer.

iu

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I agree with this. He's being given more shit than he deserves.
It's pretty obvious at this point that he didn't mean to perma him, and it was his first day on the job. It was just something unfortunate that happened.

Thanks. What these diocel lackeys don't want to read is the fact that Diocel said he didn't need me asking Serge to unban him.

That's EXACTLY who this retard is acting like. A reddit mod.

But what dio said is not a warnable offense. It's not even a verbal warning offense. if you're gonna give a warning for that then you'll have to warn everytime someone says nigger or cumskin. And literally everyone says those. You are a fucking faggot admit what he said was not warnable. It's literally such a harmless sentence you fucking retard. Not even racial.

Slav is not a fucking slur you absolute inbred. Calling someone slav is like calling someone caucasusion. Holy shit you are so stupid.

Calm down. Read my previous points and explanations again.

Calm down. Read my previous points and explanations again.
I literally did. You stilll didn't explain where the race baiting in dio's post was??/ slav is an ethnic group, not a slur. Any time someone says nigger or cumskin that is worthy of a 40% warning by your logic, cumskin.
You are a reddit mod. That's literally the worst insult I can think of

But do you recognize he reported first tho

I literally did. You stilll didn't explain where the race baiting in dio's post was??/ slav is an ethnic group, not a slur. Any time someone says nigger or cumskin that is worthy of a 40% warning by your logic, cumskin.
You are a reddit mod. That's literally the worst insult I can think of

I'll let this race bait personal attack go on me.

Have a lovely day.

But do you recognize he reported first tho
So? He still didn't racebait. Where is the fucking racebait on dio's part? We both know that if "you will never be white, scizo slav" desevered a 20% warning, you and I would both be perma banned.

Mistakes were made.

Neither should have been warned, though. This is clearly a case where prudence should have been exercised before judgment is made and punishment meted. A more experienced mod would probably ignore both or tell them both to fuck off, because it's clear that it's harmless banter and nobody is being malicious.

So? He still didn't racebait. Where is the fucking racebait on dio's part? We both know that "you will never be white, scizo slav" desevered a 20% warning, you and I would both be perma banned.
I think the warning was more about the “schizo” part (can be interpreted as an attack on mental illness or smth) but he reported first tho and so that’s why I think this is a reporting gone wrong and also why I don’t think littlegoy is all to be blamed and strung up because reporting is kinda sus

which is why I say free both the homies and let us say what we want and where we want and do what we want because jannie nannies are here for LARPERS and gays and not people saying nigga hamlossus fart

Mistakes were made.

Neither should have been warned, though. This is clearly a case where prudence should have been exercised before judgment is made and punishment meted. A more experienced mod would probably ignore both or tell them both to fuck off, because it's clear that it's harmless banter and nobody is being malicious.

Thanks. Less than my first week on the job.

I was not the one who pushed him up to 80%.

Read his response. He said he didn't want me going to Serge on his behalf. He's spreading misinformation and trying to cause a riot here.

Wait, so can I get warned for calling people cumskins or pigskins?

20210122 185144

Cmon just say it was all a mistake and you meant to ban @PPEcel. Nobody will mind that.

I think the warning was more about the “schizo” part (can be interpreted as an attack on mental illness or smth) but he reported first tho and so that’s why I think this is a reporting gone wrong and also why I don’t think littlegoy is all to be blamed and strung up because reporting is kinda sus

which is why I say free both the homies and let us say what we want and where we want and do what we want because jannie nannies are here for LARPERS and gays and not people saying nigga hamlossus fart
I agree that @Diocel was in the wrong by report-trolling the other guy, but what he did was the equivalent of goading your classmate to do some shit he's gonna get sent to the principal's office for, right as the teacher is about to enter the class (which you know and he doesn't).

I agree that @Diocel was in the wrong by report-trolling the other guy, but what he did was the equivalent of goading your classmate to do some shit he's gonna get sent to the principal's office for, right as the teacher is about to enter the class (which you know and he doesn't).
Yeah but that’s fucked up, goading is brutal af and when the teacher finds out she usually rapes u (by giving u punishmemts) that’s y I say the equal punishment is ok. Which in this case should be 0 on each side

free both the homies and let us say what we want and where we want and do what we want because jannie nannies are here for LARPERS and gays and not people saying nigga hamlossus fart

Remember how we complained that the mods aren't doing anything?

Maybe they decided to be petty and "Show us" by just doing retarded shit.

in reality its still equivalent to nothing

20200120 150922

No man, I was making a reference to @FullTimeLoser's innumerable threads about where he "bullies" a user off a site. I don't actually think you're a bully any more than he is lol.
I have never said that about anyone but dreggy, where tf is the "innumerable"?
And it's literally forum play and gimmicks, you absolute autist simp

Remember how we complained that the mods aren't doing anything?

Maybe they decided to be petty and "Show us" by just doing retarded shit.

in reality its still equivalent to nothing

View attachment 415795
Like procrastinating until the night of the exam and cramming everything, getting half the shit wrong.

It's over, buddy boyo. Shit talking is now a warnable offense.

At least now you can report people for calling you a chimp and watch them get banned.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
You know thats a good question.

I'm not human, so if I report someone for calling me a monkey (which I'm clearly not) will they get a warning?

Or will it be ignored for being "Nonsensical"

The plot thickens

Download

WTF I DEMAND THE RELEASE OF MY NIGGA @Diocel

@LittleBoy

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: WE BROUHT JUSTICE TO @Diocel FLOYED :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Uh so I was browsing IT and stumbled across this post. How many of these infiltrators do we have? Is there a way to find out who this user is?
20210226 201612