Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

The other 2 "K"s in their avatars haven't logged on since end of November and early January.

That narrows it down substantially.

@Diocel Alhamdulillah

For what it's worth, I agree with this. He's being given more shit than he deserves.
It's pretty obvious at this point that he didn't mean to perma him, and it was his first day on the job. It was just something unfortunate that happened.
The difference is that he still doesn’t think he did anything wrong. The warning was still justified in his opinion. Never mind that he accidentally permad him.

@Edmund_Kemper banned again somehow

Unban @Edmund_Kemper

@Edmund_Kemper is it temp?

FREE @Edmund_Kemper NOW!!!!

Free @Edmund_Kemper !!!!
Unban him you faggots! @mental_out @Master @knajjd

I mean I actually don't know if it was a man or woman. That and I sometimes just use they for people in general because you can in English.
The default was masculine pronouns before English was pozzed. "They" and "them" are strictly plural.

Just a thought for the Idiots here. With the infiltrators we get here. Don't you think they could type in the Search bar any word linking to Illegal Activities. Screen caption all of that or the posts not deleted and still kept up. Pass it to our server hosts and then get us shut down?

Are you really that stupid? Who do you work for if that is the case?

The difference is that he still doesn’t think he did anything wrong. The warning was still justified in his opinion. Never mind that he accidentally permad him.

I did nothing wrong. The warning was justified. He was at 80% already through his own stupidity. Not my problem. Still male worshiping a poster that means jack crap to you at the end of the day?

And of course it's a looksmax user who wants him free.
JFL at @BrendioEEE and all the looksmaxx scum that thought he "made" it and won with his larping virgin online wife :lul:

IMG 6217

Tenor 1 1

Jfl at him believing that 4cucks attention whore is virgin, i bet 1000$ she lost it at 14

And she really know how take nudes for someone to claim to be virgin trad christian wife :feelswhere::feelshehe:
she literally posted on some other forum about how she was worried she might be pregnant after she let a surfer Chad that she had known for less than an hour fuck her raw:feelskek: her "relationship" with brendio was the biggest meme, from the start there was not even a 1% chance that it was going to turn out well, @BrendioEEE is an actual retard and an attention whore ngl

Jfl at him believing that 4cucks attention whore is virgin, i bet 1000$ she lost it at 14

And she really know how take nudes for someone to claim to be virgin trad christian wife :feelswhere::feelshehe:
I believe the story that she gave her virginity to 32 yr old when she was 16 :feelsohh: :feelskek:

JFL Chadstralia is even more fucked than the U.S. lmao at thinking you can find a teen virgin as a manlet in Chadstralia. If you're incel in the states, you may as well neck yourself if you live in Chadstralia

she literally posted on some other forum about how she was worried she might be pregnant after she let a surfer Chad that she had known for less than an hour fuck her raw:feelskek: her "relationship" with brendio was the biggest meme, from the start there was not even a 1% chance that it was going to turn out well, @BrendioEEE is an actual retard and an attention whore ngl
Giphy 10