Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@incelerated @Babica Yaga
@incelerated
@incelerated Free big man
@incelerated ?

Pengwin

What happened to @Babica Yaga? What he do?

I can never forget @FrothySolutions though, he's too stupid to forget, he's left a mental imprint, whenever I think of exhibit A for LDAR waste of space incels he comes to mind, he's basically the mascot for this forum

Refuses to pay for sex decade after decade but spends time on reddit asking people how to get invited to college parties so he can get laid (you can't make this shit up)

That's how stupid the average user on this site is, I truly think he represents the average user because he has the same mindset as most users I've talked to

Always complaining about "no validation", always complaining about not "feeling loved", won't pay for sex because "I want to be validated" but always complaining about how much they want to have sex, always complaining about their lives going nowhere but "LDAR bro, its over there's no point trying anything", this forum is peak retardation, it has truly been a disappointment being here lol

I am not joking when I say I came here having a positive impression of the average man and "what it means to be a man", and I'm going to leave this forum one day thinking that the average man is pathetic and someone I should never associate with or want to help, this forum alone has lowered my perception of men

Holy shit this forum is depressing lol, and not in the way you would think. The black pill was never depressing to me, it was about knowing the truth so I didn't make mistakes and could improve my life. However learning how the average incel thinks and acts has been very depressing, I have no hope for men as a group or the state of masculinity in society

I remember when I would actually care about what would happen to a "fellow incel", now I don't really give a fuck because I know its happening to a fucking insect, my disappointment has reached the lengths in which I could even be "anti-incel" lol. Why don't any of these guys want to do what it takes to get what they want out of life, it frustrates me to no end

Men are supposed to be stoic, cold, calculated, logical, that's what I've been told since the beginning, that was a standard to aspire to, that's a standard of strength and dependability

The average user on this site is emotional, lazy, stupid as fuck and has no plans for life, that shit is so fucking depressing lol. From what I've observed of normie males IRL they are the same thing too, there aren't any "men" like you hear about in all these stories, they don't exist anymore. If anything I'm glad I found this forum so I know exactly what not to be, but all in on it has been a disappointing and depressing experience, I've met a few users who are clearly on the right path but most are just going nowhere and its 100% their fault.

Dude I'm going to make this post into a thread, prepare for the rage :feelskek:

I can never forget @FrothySolutions though, he's too stupid to forget, he's left a mental imprint, whenever I think of exhibit A for LDAR waste of space incels he comes to mind, he's basically the mascot for this forum

Sounds mind-numbing ngl the closest thing for me was my hate for @Napoleon de Geso it's pretty bad since i know what he looks, and everyime i see his mug, it makes me wish i could see him person so i can bust his lip open and break his nose with my fist.
Refuses to pay for sex decade after decade but spends time on reddit asking people how to get invited to college parties so he can get laid (you can't make this shit up)

There's honestly too many youngcels on here. Most older men i met understands what needs to be done to get pussy, have a family, wageslave for basic needs etc etc

You can literally tell who's never held on to a job or worked for something they wanted if you analyze post for post on any given individual.
That's how stupid the average user on this site is, I truly think he represents the average user because he has the same mindset as most users I've talked to

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Always complaining about "no validation", always complaining about not "feeling loved", won't pay for sex because "I want to be validated" but always complaining about how much they want to have sex, always complaining about their lives going nowhere but "LDAR bro, its over there's no point trying anything", this forum is peak retardation, it has truly been a disappointment being here lol

The want for validation is honestly the most stupid excuse imaginable. It sets up a self-defeating attitude while ignoring the reality that 90% of males never attain this sort of validation anyway.

This is how you get normal looking retards like Personalityinkwell who just tank out because they aren't chad :feelstastyman:
I am not joking when I say I came here having a positive impression of the average man and "what it means to be a man", and I'm going to leave this forum one day thinking that the average man is pathetic and someone I should never associate with or want to help, this forum alone has lowered my perception of men

Holy shit this forum is depressing lol, and not in the way you would think. The black pill was never depressing to me, it was about knowing the truth so I didn't make mistakes and could improve my life. However learning how the average incel thinks and acts has been very depressing, I have no hope for men as a group or the state of masculinity in society

Yeah, it's beyond over on that regard, the boardgame is so busted, that it's literally a "every man for himself" type of game in every day situations. Everyone is a potential stepping stone, building unity is next to impossible on a mass scale.
I remember when I would actually care about what would happen to a "fellow incel", now I don't really give a fuck because I know its happening to a fucking insect, my disappointment has reached the lengths in which I could even be "anti-incel" lol. Why don't any of these guys want to do what it takes to get what they want out of life, it frustrates me to no end

Lol this part of me died 6 months in on this forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Men are supposed to be stoic, cold, calculated, logical, that's what I've been told since the beginning, that was a standard to aspire to, that's a standard of strength and dependability

This game is already lost on a mass scale.
The average user on this site is emotional, lazy, stupid as fuck and has no plans for life, that shit is so fucking depressing lol. From what I've observed of normie males IRL they are the same thing too, there aren't any "men" like you hear about in all these stories, they don't exist anymore. If anything I'm glad I found this forum so I know exactly what not to be, but all in on it has been a disappointing and depressing experience, I've met a few users who are clearly on the right path but most are just going nowhere and its 100% their fault.

I think this goes back to having too many larping youngcels tbh, and i honestly cant blame them to a certain extent, seeing how different things are now compared to 15-30 yrs ago.

their only sin is not being willing to adapt.
Dude I'm going to make this post into a thread, prepare for the rage :feelskek:
I'll be waiting for that thread :feelsPop:

You can literally tell who's never held on to a job or worked for something they wanted if you analyze post for post on any given individual.
This, the guys who have no real life experience have all these childish dreams and expectations for life
The want for validation is honestly the most stupid excuse imaginable. It sets up a self-defeating attitude while ignoring the reality that 90% of males never attain this sort of validation anyway.
The example I like to use is its like choosing to be homeless because some people get to live in mansions

It makes no sense to make your life choices based on the exception to the rule, the rule is that most people buy a regular house or rent
I'll be waiting for that thread :feelsPop:

Last edited:
The example I like to use is its like choosing to be homeless because some people get to live in mansions

It makes no sense to base your life choices based on the exception to the rule, the rule is that most people buy a regular house or rent
I'll never understand how some people use these silly technicalities to justify their non existent effort to raise their standard of living. If I wasnt satisfied with my surroundings, I'd just blow my brains out. The minute something goes deeply wrong with my health or suffer a financial loss, im just going to off myself. Just lol at rotting for 15+yrs not doing anything worthwhile and slowly lose every potential gain.

Already saw it :feelscomfy:

Why don't any of these guys want to do what it takes to get what they want out of life, it frustrates me to no end
You are the biggest pretentious piece of shit in this forum , you think of yourself as a determined brave strong person and think of us as insects ? I’m pretty sure you didn’t even lived one percent of what we’ve been through you piece of shit ,who the fuck are you to judge us like that ? We’re bad because we don’t have the strength to what it takes ? Wtf does that even mean ? I’m sure you are a fakecel faggot
he average user on this site is emotional, lazy, stupid as fuck and has no plans for life,
So what “plans” do you have for life you high iq strong “men” ?
“Lazy” so I’ll get one percent by my many studies but the normie s will get much better? Fuck it , “stupid as fuck “ I was the best of the school before I was severely depressed you stupid fuck,

you just sound like a pretentious retard who didn’t experience much in life and brags us that he is somewhat better ,gtfo and kys fag

Last edited:
“Lazy” so I’ll get one percent by my many studies but the normie s will get much better? Fuck it , “stupid as fuck “
Once again you are ironically doing the cliche thing I say the incels on this site do

Compare everything to the exception (as if you are fucking special or something) and if you can't get an "exception outcome" or "exception treatment" then you refuse all options (that's fucking childish and illogical)

As I like to put it, its like choosing to be homeless because you don't get to live in a mansion

Not everybody gets to live in a mansion, welcome to reality

If you'd choose to have nothing because someone else gets more with less effort, you are a fucking idiot

I was the best of the school before I was severely depressed you stupid fuck,
Yeah, and?, I thought I was smart until I went to university, then I realized I was average as fuck and I'd never make any real money in the academic world. Only geniuses really make the big bucks in academics

These kinds of experiences are good to have early on in life, it will keep you from wasting years of your life

If you'd choose to have nothing because someone else gets more with less effort, you are a fucking idiot
I don’t chose to have nothing ,I keep trying it but it is not just , you sure are a fucking idiot

Why was @freakinasuit banned? He was one of the prominent chadfishers here like @Reddit_is_for_cucks is.

@Mentally lost cel attempted to go apeshit on @BlkPillPres

@Mentally lost cel

Capital offence. He got Derek Chauvin'ed
You know I actually kinda feel sorry for that cop, but at the same time, you have to be a retard to kneel on someones neck for 8 minutes straight and not expect something to happen, I'm actually too lazy for that shit, I would have just gotten up and tazed him after the first minute, tazed him multiple times

You know, maybe they should give cops chloroform to use and some kind of mask device to hold against a criminals face to incapacitate them, because tazers don't really work that well when the person is high, but I assume chloroform works all the time (unless they are on PCP or speed or something like that)

You know I actually kinda feel sorry for that cop, but at the same time, you have to be a retard to kneel on someones neck for 8 minutes straight and not expect something to happen, I'm actually too lazy for that shit, I would have just gotten up and tazed him after the first minute, tazed him multiple times

You know, maybe they should give cops chloroform to use and some kind of mask device to hold against a criminals face to incapacitate them, because tazers don't really work that well when the person is high, but I assume chloroform works all the time (unless they are on PCP or speed or something like that)
Chloroform won't be effective since it takes a few minutes to take effect.

It was clear man slaughter what happened. There is no running around it.

Chloroform won't be effective since it takes a few minutes to take effect.

>man slaughter
Huge cope. Totally innocent! What else could’ve happened? What ultimately killed George floyd was his heart rate, which was going super fast due to all the drugs he was on

taser would’ve killed him because his heart was beating too fast. It would’ve blown his heart up. A restraint against him, as he was running away, was the safest option (and even that increases heart rate and adrenaline for obvious reasons) and that killed him so a taser would definitely have. But the fault lies with the drugs, not with the cops

Yeah, but it couldn't have happened to a better person, the funny thing is he would still be alive if he would have just complied, I don't know why people feel like they have the right to resist arrest, you have the right to remain silent and not incriminate yourself, that's it

But again if I'm dealing with a criminal who is that fucking huge I wouldn't take any chances either, I would have probably shot him in the foot or something tbh lol

>man slaughter
Huge cope. Totally innocent! What else could’ve happened? What ultimately killed George floyd was his heart rate, which was going super fast due to all the drugs he was on

taser would’ve killed him because his heart was beating too fast. It would’ve blown his heart up. A restraint against him, as he was running away, was the safest option (and even that increases heart rate and adrenaline for obvious reasons) and that killed him so a taser would definitely have. But the fault lies with the drugs, not with the cops
Well, the autospy report says there was no asphyxiation. But blames the cardiac arrest on restrain.

taser would’ve killed him because his heart was beating too fast. It would’ve blown his heart up. A restraint against him, as he was running away, was the safest option (and even that increases heart rate and adrenaline for obvious reasons) and that killed him so a taser would definitely have.
Then it would have made more sense that they did taze him, he'd die and the guy would have gotten a lesser "negligent homicide" charge rather than what he got instead

The reason why I only "kinda" feel sorry for him is because he clearly enjoyed it, it requires way more effort to kneel on someones neck to pin them down than to just taze them a few times, he enjoyed that shit a little to much, probably did it a few times before, only this time the person he did it to didn't survive

He fucked his entire life up for the sake of sadism :feelskek:

Well, the autospy report says there was no asphyxiation. But blames the cardiac arrest on restrain.
The autopsy says he had 6x the lethal amount of fent in his system, and he was on meth, and he had an energy drink.

What happened was
>George Floyd and his homie (drug dealer) in the car
>drug dealer tells him to go in with counterfeit 20
>he does it, goes outside back to car then cops come
>[UWSL]drug dealer gets spooked and runs away while George Floyd panic eats all his remaining stash[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>going sicko mode in the car then resists arrest[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>cops restrain him[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>heart explodes[/UWSL]

The autopsy says he had 6x the lethal amount of fent in his system, and he was on meth, and he had an energy drink.

What happened was
>George Floyd and his homie (drug dealer) in the car
>drug dealer tells him to go in with counterfeit 20
>he does it, goes outside back to car then cops come
>[UWSL]drug dealer gets spooked and runs away while George Floyd panic eats all his remaining stash[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>going sicko mode in the car then resists arrest[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>cops restrain him[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>heart explodes[/UWSL]
Then it would have made more sense that they did taze him, he'd die and the guy would have gotten a lesser "negligent homicide" charge rather than what he got instead

The reason why I only "kinda" feel sorry for him is because he clearly enjoyed it, it requires way more effort to kneel on someones neck to pin them down than to just taze them a few times, he enjoyed that shit a little to much, probably did it a few times before, only this time the person he did it to didn't survive

He fucked his entire life up for the sake of sadism :feelskek:
3bYL

Why was @freakinasuit banned? He was one of the prominent chadfishers here like @Reddit_is_for_cucks is.
I wonder why he got ban, he was a based chadfisher. I hope he returns. Did mods give a reason to why he got ban

I wonder why he got ban, he was a based chadfisher. I hope he returns. Did mods give a reason to why he got ban
No they didn't tbh it could have been requested but it seems kind of strange that he would request unless he was really disappointed by it getting harder to chadfish ngl

It was obvious that he was drunk. he was just insulting.

No they didn't tbh it could have been requested but it seems kind of strange that he would request unless he was really disappointed by it getting harder to chadfish ngl
I guess that’s true lol , he was gonna drop a epic chadfish experiment that I was looking forward too. Hopefully he comes back

Noticed @wizcel @Deleted member 33091

Did @wizcel just delete his account?