Ban Discussion Megathread

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 58m
I don't even say anything to you. You just orbit me and tell me your opinions on random stuff I write.
Yeah, I am allowed to tell my opinions on random stuff you write considering we are on the same website and same thread and also same topic that concerned many users jfl.

Serious question, are you fucking retarded? Because it certainly feels like you are.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
121d 3h 17m
I wouldn't even call what Sincere did "larping as a foid", as basically no effort was made to make it look legit. He just typed like an anime girl (a very obvious male portrayal of a female) to exploit the gullibility and over-emotionality of some users on this forum for laughs. You fell for that. Very hard.

As for SillyTruecel, he just kind of got accused of being a foid by everyone without any real evidence. It was a bandwagon that snowballed from a couple users' accusations. I considered it too at first but now it's pretty obv that he's male.
putting :heart::p:rolleyes: at the end of all of your posts + typing like an anime girl + posting cute animals/foid content when the entire forum is accusing you of being female = LARPing as a foid (and also being gay)

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
38d 3h 58m
Yeah, I am allowed to tell my opinions on random stuff you write considering we are on the same website and same thread and also same topic that concerned many users jfl.

Serious question, are you fucking retarded? Because it certainly feels like you are.
I mean I'm talking to another user and you feel the need to inform me that you didn't read a message that I wrote to someone else. Ok. In general you seem pretty obsessed to me. I don't think I've ever messaged you first. You just reply to me randomly and state your opinion when I'm having conversations with other users. Very autistic.

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
34d 20h 58m
putting :heart::p:rolleyes: at the end of all of your posts + typing like an anime girl + posting cute animals/foid content when the entire forum is accusing you of being female = LARPing as a foid (and also being gay)
Don't even bother reasoning with him tbh, he's a giga cuck who believed sillytruecel was a female and still wanted that user allowed on the forum.
I mean I'm talking to another user and you feel the need to inform me that you didn't read a message that I wrote to someone else. Ok. In general you seem pretty obsessed to me. I don't think I've ever messaged you first. You just reply to me randomly and state your opinion when I'm having conversations with other users. Very autistic.
Didn't read.

Last edited:
FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 12h 52m
Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
199d 5h 38m
C

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic, physically deformed KHHV
★★★★★
41d 1h 10m
@Snow Dushman
Free him

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed
★★★★★
52d 8h 7m
@Sincere @SillyTruecel not requested/temporary anymore. permabanned. next person to do any female-RP trolling of this sort gets 100%'d outright without any warning.
Thanks man. Very based.
baseddepartment.png

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

★★★★★
57d 4h 26m
If a whole entire site of BLACKPILLED people think you are a fag, you most likely are.
I dont give a fuck what a mentalcel teenager thinks of me .

Joined Oct 14, 2020

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
9d 23h 45m
I dont give a fuck what a mentalcel teenager thinks of me .

Joined Oct 14, 2020
Ok faggot im not the simping kike.
Youd rather listen to a fakecel larping normie foid than a mentalcel teenager

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 23h 45m
So youd rather listen to a larping normie foid fakecel than a mentacel teenager? ( i am not the latter by the way, I have incel due to looks, although I am mental)

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 23h 45m
too late , you already slipped up
Oh no, being mentalcel, 19 (nearly 20) and short and balding with shit jawline and non white is so much worse than being a normie foid fakecel :soy:

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
236d 11h 9m
@FullTimeLoser

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 23h 45m
No, he got warned for his online gf thread.
That thread is old though, although it did have necroposting recently, its still old and been here for a while?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
69d 4h 47m
Over. Girl looks at your face, breaks all contact immediately and you get banned for it on an incel forum

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
154d 13h 46m
How ironic the “fakecel witchunter” was a fakecel himself
@FullTimeLoser fakecelossus

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
220d 7h 45m
in the sewers :feelsseriously:
he gave @FullTimeLoser a 90% warning in two days, he's just a power tripping faggot abusing his power. People have reported him for abusing his mod privileges but sergeantincel doesn't do shit about it. knajjid probably pays to be mod.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 14h 2m
She didn't see his face, and it's temp.
he gave @FullTimeLoser a 90% warning in two days, he's just a power tripping faggot abusing his power. People have reported him for abusing his mod privileges but sergeantincel doesn't do shit about it. knajjid probably pays to be mod.
It was in ID

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 23h 45m
Over. Girl looks at your face, breaks all contact immediately and you get banned for it on an incel forum
Giga chad fakecel if a girl looks at you ngl

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 14h 2m
He called sparrow fakecel for having a female send him nudes and she didn’t see his face. If sparrows fakecel so is he JFL
That video is cringe as fuck.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
92d 12h 39m
The thread is literally about a woman I was talking to completely ignoring me the moment I showed her my face. One of the most humiliating moments of my life because I deluded myself into a bluepill delusion that she won't care about my looks.
She didn't see his face, and it's temp.

It was in ID
Thank you brocels.. for real. apperantly the thread got reported and knajjid didn't read the whole story before banning me.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
148d 14h 2m
Thank you brocels.. for real. apperantly the thread got reported and knajjid didn't read the whole story before banning me.
He was probably drunk again.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
154d 13h 46m
The thread is literally about a woman I was talking to completely ignoring me the moment I showed her my face. One of the most humiliating moments of my life because I deluded myself into a bluepill delusion that she won't care about my looks.
You said she showed you her nudes and said she loved you. I couldn’t get that. You called sparrow a fakecel because of that.
That video is cringe as fuck.
It’s a good archive.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
92d 12h 39m
You said she showed you her nudes and said she loved you. I couldn’t get that. You called sparrow a fakecel because of that.
I didn't say I showed her my nudes?? sparrow showed the woman his pics. Sparrow got dates with his pics off of tinder. Sparrow fucked a tall black woman.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
154d 13h 46m
I didn't say I showed her my nudes?? sparrow showed the woman his pics. Sparrow got dates with his pics off of tinder. Sparrow fucked a tall black woman.
No she gave you nudes. You said sparrow was fakecel because he got nudes in the video at 35 minutes.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

★★★★★
9d 23h 45m
No she gave you nudes. You said sparrow was fakecel because he got nudes in the video at 35 minutes.
full time had a online gf until she saw his face, whats so hard to understand?
for someone who thinks they are better than niggers because they white you do seem to have the iq of a nigger