Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

View attachment 444080View attachment 444081

Bro.... what the fuck man, he just picked up and left with no warning

View attachment 444082View attachment 444083

Whatever happened to @Xatoshii @Deleted member 33853

Anyone else noticed how since account deletion is a thing a lot of users have terminated their accounts?

Anyone else noticed how since account deletion is a thing a lot of users have terminated their accounts?

They must have had their reasons, but it's sad to see many good users go that way.

What happened to @GoffSystemQB? He isn’t banned but he’s no longer a mod.

What happened to @your personality ?

You had the ban line across your name ded srs

I thought you get banned over the flamewar with idle or requested ban
I had initially requested a ban yesterday but for some reason it only came into effect very recently.

But I had requested a ban yesterday because I was tired of the drama here and wanted to take a break (did the same thing when the foidologist and SillyTruecel drama was going on). At the time I requested the ban yesterday I thought all the flamewars were done with but apparently not.

That being said really not in the mood for any more flamewars or arguing tbh and again the only reason I respond is because I'm tagged. But now I'm probably not going to respond even if I'm tagged.

@ReconElement @-BrettyBoy- @JosefMengelecel

I had initially requested a ban yesterday but for some reason it only came into effect very recently.

But I had requested a ban yesterday because I was tired of the drama here and wanted to take a break (did the same thing when the foidologist and SillyTruecel drama was going on). At the time I requested the ban yesterday I thought all the flamewars were done with but apparently not.

That being said really not in the mood for any more flamewars or arguing tbh and again the only reason I respond is because I'm tagged. But now I'm probably not going to respond even if I'm tagged.

Did you listen to the motorhead song ?

Did you listen to the motorhead song ?

What happened to @DarthSpectra

Did you even listen to the song I posted ? :feelswhat:
I didn't see where you posted it. Did you post it in this thread or some other thread?
I guess you can apply that song too :waitwhat: not really the message I was trying to tell you, the other song does a better job :feelswhat:
Just what it reminded me of tbh motorhead sounds like it may be familiar but ngl have no clue what it is.

@Bitchmurderer88 getting banned after 12 posts :feelsgah:

@Hotpotcel @Deleted member 33716

gigantic larp vibe

I was really waiting for him to explain in details how he managed to be a sugar daddy to college foids.
I mean I know that such things exist, but I never expected someone like that to end up on an incel forum.

@Meus ?

He got banned for wanting women to be illiterate? lmao

This was his last thread (a poll) in inceldom discussion. Saying that women shouldn't be given an education.

I commented that everyone should be literate.

2 minutes later I went back to check the poll results, thread got deleted and he got banned. :feelsohh:

Unban that ikari nigga @Meus . A lot of his threads were very high iq

This was his last thread (a poll) in inceldom discussion. Saying that women shouldn't be given an education.

I commented that everyone should be literate.

2 minutes later I went back to check the poll results, thread got deleted and he got banned. :feelsohh:
Lmfao feminists.co

@Meus ?

He got banned for wanting women to be illiterate? lmao
if that's actually the case just lol
would make site more cucked that parts of Reddit