Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Unban @Meus!
Unban @Meus He was one of the greatest users here!!!! @SergeantIncel

He was banned because he said the truth! That woman mustn’t allowed to go to education!!

I'm taking a massive shit rn

Free my based and blackpilled truecel @ERadicator

Last edited:
@ERadicator
Banned for not brushing his teeth.
I think it's happening boyos, my gums are starting to give out. I'm surprised my teeth lasted as long as they did tbh, goes to show that not consooming sugary shit and not smoking can make dental health go a long way. But once again I blame the jews, It's over for piratecels :feelsrope:

@Nukethisgayearth he dindu nuffin

Why is @Nukethisgayearth banned :feelswhat: ?

free ma nigga @Nukethisgayearth out the gutter

@Nukethisgayearth
What happened to my man???? This seems like some bullshit :feelswhat::feelswhat:

This outrage needs to be answered :feelsree:
I AM SO TIRED OF THESE FUCKING SHADOWBANS.
I WANT A THREAD WHERE MODS HAVE TO POST REASONS FOR A BAN FOR USERS ABOVE A CERTAIN RANK.
WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW AUTHORITY ISNT BEING METED OUT ARBITRARILY
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I WANT A THREAD WHERE MODS HAVE TO POST REASONS FOR A BAN FOR USERS ABOVE A CERTAIN RANK.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Mods are barely active and dont even do their jobs anymore :feelswhat: how the fuck does anyone even get banned these days beyond fag/trannymaxx posts :feelstastyman:

Mods are barely active and dont even do their jobs anymore :feelswhat: how the fuck does anyone even get banned these days beyond fag/trannymaxx posts :feelstastyman:
Mods are always gone when some fucking kid shows up to "interview" us or talk about his gf, but suddenly are active and form into MI-6 the moment a user does...something?????
WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY?
WHERE IS THE JUSTIFICATION?
WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Mods are always gone when some fucking kid shows up to "interview" us or talk about his gf, but suddenly are active and form into MI-6 the moment a user does...something?????
WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTABILITY?
WHERE IS THE JUSTIFICATION?
WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Too many users who should be permed but they always end lynching the last person who deserves to get slapped with silly warnings :feelswhat::feelstastyman:

Too many users who should be permed but they always end lynching the last person who deserves to get slapped with silly warnings :feelswhat::feelstastyman:
I am weary of the arbitrary bans being dished out, and even more weary knowing there's probably a small group of users who decide who gets the ban and who doesn't.
I just want a SINGLE SENTENCE WITH JUSTIFICATION OR SOMETHING.
Anime foid avi
If that's all I'm going to delete my account this fucking minute :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I am weary of the arbitrary bans being dished out, and even more weary knowing there's probably a small group of users who decide who gets the ban and who doesn't.
I just want a SINGLE SENTENCE WITH JUSTIFICATION OR SOMETHING.
literally. could be as simple as "x has been banned for tranny posting" or "x has been banned for being a fakecel." doesn't even have to be in depth and give evidence, just the reason

literally. could be as simple as "x has been banned for tranny posting" or "x has been banned for being a fakecel." doesn't even have to be in depth and give evidence, just the reason
EXACTLY
Without any form of justification we will never know what actually gets someone banned or not. And we won't be able to fact-check a ban reason without it.
THIS IS GETTING LUDICROUS AND WE WANT THE RESPECT OF GIVING A SERIOUS ANSWER. I SWEAR IF WE GET A SARCASTIC-ASS RESPONSE I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND DEPRIVE YOU OF MY BASEDNESS :feelsBox:

PM HIM YOU CAN JUST PM HIM
PM him and if he’s ok with it I think you can say why, tell me when ur done

as if one third of this site doesn't have one of those.
Peak hypocrisy tbh

As if he's never gotten along with a nigga rocking an anime foid avii :feelsjuice::feelstastyman:

@Caesercel shame on you nigger kys