Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Stop shitposting in ban discussion thread or I will report you

Stop shitposting in ban discussion thread or I will report you
maxresdefault.jpg

My thoughts and prayers are with @Idotms

Free @Idotms, @Pengwin and NtGE

@Idotms was asking for it
:feelsjuice:

unban my nigga @Nukethisgayearth you disgusting totalitarians

Wtf free my negro @Nebuchadnezzar :feelsree: !!!!

free @Pengwin

I think this one's requested. It has happened before.
He's not exactly the type that's accumulating warnings, but I cannot be sure of course.

@Nebuchadnezzar :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Free shitholecel

Hope the retard who posted a guy shitting on a baby was banned.

Why @Khaplain40KKK is not banned?
He technically is, it’s just not showing the line on the name for some reason.

if you click on his profile it says it isn’t available meaning he got wiped

Why is nukethisgayearth banned and unbanned every other 3 days?

Why @Khaplain40KKK is not banned?
He gave a weird vibe from the very beggining.
Mods should make me the authority on banning greycels, I am never wrong. :feelsjuice:

This forum is big fuckin joke
mods deleted my thread and gived me a 40% warning which lasts 2 months, when that situation really happened and that foid was interested in this curry ( ? ) guy. But muhhhh JBW threads which are posted here everyday fucking day, cause browncels here have endless :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:loser victim complex here

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@WawelDragon1683
@Eightcel
@SergeantIncel

mods deleted my thread and gived me a 40% warning which lasts 2 months, when that situation really happened and that foid was interested in this curry ( ? ) guy. But muhhhh JBW threads which are posted here everyday fucking day, cause browncels here have endless :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:loser victim complex here

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@WawelDragon1683
@Eightcel
@SergeantIncel
What thread? And yeah JBW posters can do whatever but god forbid you post about the advantages blacks have.

The absolute state of honeypot.is
lol @gymletethnicel said that there are not browns, blacks here on poland, guess that he never been to warsaw or krakow and besides i seen that in more multicultural city like katowice

They are and i see this phenomena on daily basis, rassenschade whores should get punished with no mercy
lol but here browncels complain i guess they don't that exotic factor works in poland

You're retarded. You know the statistics. Every statistic and study states that whites have the highest SMV, the honest whites on this site even admit that fact. And every study points out that brown people have the lowest.

Your post was also blatant race bait. Fuck you.
slavs = your average anglo germanic guy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@SocialzERo

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@WawelDragon1683
@Eightcel
@SergeantIncel
Extreme cope jfl.

Read the fucking rules polcuck. It clearly mentions "no cherrypicking"

Lol if you think your anecdotal evidence means shit when we have statistics proving JBW.

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@WawelDragon1683
@Eightcel
@SergeantIncel
mulatto mass reporting hits hard

c83.gif

Fuck! Pissed the bed again...
Ban @Miserable

Fuck off hindu, niggas like gorillaman hate whites and nobody gives a shit about it. Double standards
Yup there are double standards and yes I really enjoy exploiting it to the fullest. Everyone knows all of you white"cels" are fakecels. You should be grateful that mods allow your pig kind to post here.

[UWSL]Anyways, keep seething because there WILL be JBW posts and there WILL be threads hating on pigskins and you won't do anything about it pigboy, because you can't.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] Get used to it or rope.[/UWSL]:feelsdevil:

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@PPEcel
@Lebensmüder
@WawelDragon1683
@Eightcel
@SergeantIncel

I'm addicted to blonde slavic femoids

Mods didnt give me the notification but I distinctly remember reporting ur post