Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@[UWSL]
knajjd
[/UWSL]@knajjd (its already 18th July in my location)

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the previous low-effort ban appeal. I'll make it up by making this one a bit more serious.

I want to apologize for intentionally breaking the rules by spamming NSFW gay content in Inceldom Discussion and mass-tagging members into these threads that I've made.

And then, I'm really sorry for posting a thread with gay content and with a picture of one of the mods here in that thread.

I can assure you that I'm not gay, I had no malicious intent when doing that and I did that just because I thought it would be funny at the time, which now I realize that it was only cringy as hell and I was being childish and immature. I realized I fucked up bad by doing this.

I wanted to vent my thoughts and share whatever incel-related stuff I have in mind and I realized that this forum is what it is for. But I can't do that since I got banned due to my immature behavior in the past.

I regret the mistakes I've done that had led me to this ban because I now miss posting on this forum. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman:

I beg you for a second chance to let me participate in this forum and I can promise that this severe rule-breaking behaviour won't happen on my part again.

@[UWSL]
knajjd

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the previous low-effort ban appeal. I'll make it up by making this one a bit more serious.

I want to apologize for intentionally breaking the rules by spamming NSFW gay content in Inceldom Discussion and mass-tagging members into these threads that I've made.

And then, I'm really sorry for posting a thread with gay content and with a picture of one of the mods here in that thread.

I can assure you that I'm not gay, I had no malicious intent when doing that and I did that just because I thought it would be funny at the time, which now I realize that it was only cringy as hell and I was being childish and immature. I realized I fucked up bad by doing this.

I wanted to vent my thoughts and share whatever incel-related stuff I have in mind and I realized that this forum is what it is for. But I can't do that since I got banned due to my immature behavior in the past.

I regret the mistakes I've done that had led me to this ban because I now miss posting on this forum. :feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman:

I beg you for a second chance to let me participate in this forum and I can promise that this severe rule-breaking behaviour won't happen on my part again.
ok. don't post any gay stuff again.

Free @GripMaxxing
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Free @Bleachcel
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
But don’t free @Indari fucking gook Mutt
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Free my nigga @GripMaxxing

why were @GripMaxxing and @achref banned?

@[UWSL]
knajjd

Unban @gorilla and @roping subhuman

@[UWSL]
knajjd

@ionlycopenow what happened to this cracka

Alcoholism, then video games coping then when he came back and saw the mods not banning fags and fakecels he left.
Kinda based

was @AllanKing banned for posting the Dyke foid(foid who look like pretty boy,Liu Meng)?

Why is @AllanKing banned? What did he do?

Also why were @GripMaxxing and @achref banned?

Last edited:
free my niggas broly, draestyn, incelhq, && grippmaxxxing

@FullTimeLoser ? Why is he banned?

Why is @AllanKing banned? What did he do?

Also why were @GripMaxxing and @achref banned?
Aschref said he wanted to leave and posted a thread about how to delete your account.

GripMaxxing may have been banned for one of his pro bestiality threads.

Free my jewish boy @FullTimeLoser he dindu nuffin :feelsree: nigga wuz banned for speaking the trooff

top kek
FullTimeBottom was left out in the cold to freeze like the dirty jew he is.
job well done
spastic motherfucker

u too pussy to insult the mods
:feelsUgh:
I've insulted them in the past but I stopped after seeing @knajjd and @cocksucker never browse the site and my profanities were falling on deaf ears. Mentalout is chill tbh so I'm cool with him (inb4 :soy: ) :feelsjuice:

I've insulted them in the past but I stopped after seeing @knajjd and @cocksucker never browse the site and my profanities were falling on deaf ears. Mentalout is chill tbh so I'm cool with him (inb4 :soy: ) :feelsjuice:
Dmwugsw004931 png332404

Aschref said he wanted to leave and posted a thread about how to delete your account.

GripMaxxing may have been banned for one of his pro bestiality threads.
And what about AllanKing?

Free @FullTimeLoser

But he proved to be Arab tho and you're supporting anti-homophobic actions? :feelswhere:
ah yeah he larps as an arab.
it´s a kike practice.
mossad does the same thing to recruit minors.

From his own approach in many threads, and the way he pretends to be something that he is not.
You siding with the spastic fucker or something ? :dafuckfeels:

I´m glad his gone boyo
at least for now.

Drama queers GTFO

Last edited:
From his own approach in many threads, and the way he pretends to be something that he is not.
You siding with the spastic fucker or something ? :dafuckfeels:

I´m glad his gone boyo
at least for now.

Drama queers GTFO
Suck my dick :smonk: