Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Does anyone know why @KingOfRome got banned? Was wondering why he hasn't posted in a while.

A gaypost is a gaypost, but at the same time, the gay question he was asking was entirely theoretical. Not sure how much that applies to the rules.

just my hourly check to see if @Broly has been free'd?

Just my daily check to make sure no one has been fee'd :feelshehe:

View attachment 483773

What kind of bullshit reason is this to permaban someone?! @ThoughtfulCel

The temp ban was already biased as fuck.

@AmIjustDreaming @SergeantIncel
That's not the whole story and @[UWSL]
SergeantIncel
[/UWSL]@SergeantIncel has been notified of this and he can handle it as he see fits.

@ThoughtfulCel The purge of ethnics has begun. He got banned for shitting on whites, while whites shit on ethnics 24/7.
I don't see white jabbing at ethnics any more than ethnics do vice versa. You guys could really do with less self hate though.

@ThoughtfulCel The purge of ethnics has begun. He got banned for shitting on whites, while whites shit on ethnics 24/7.

cringe at how you exaggerate and dramatize everything (don't abide by saying it's on purpose when we already know how hysterical you are and how hard you tried to take everyone with you when that infiltrator was trying to recruit users from here by badmouthing sergeant)

every single thread of that retard is racebait, and they would stay on top front page for days nonstop because the retarded autist wouldn't stop spamming the same preplanned unoriginal insults, dude was trying to trigger whites and be bully on here jfl a forum that demographics has been surveyed to have a significant amount of ethnics

if there weren't whites here ethnics would just start flamewars among themselves

That's not the whole story and @[UWSL]
SergeantIncel
[/UWSL]@SergeantIncel has been notified of this and he can handle it as he see fits.
Why the did you delete @gymletethnicel 's post (while still having it quoted)?
@SergeantIncel

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

If we're supposedly not getting the full story then I'm still waiting for someone to explain it, cause from what I see this is just biased bullshit

What happened to my fellow truecel jap bro @TakahiroKato893 ???

He actually did turn gay, he posted numerous times on discord about having no problem fucking a tranny or a twink as long as their are "feminine enough for him", and his bar was pretty low. It's the steroids, he inject a lot.
That's honestly pretty sad, tbh. :feelsmage:

Free my bisexual nigger @GripMaxxing

Free muh nigguh @FullTimeLoser :reeeeee::reeeeee:

free @overweight he's lost 20 pounds so far