Ban Discussion Megathread

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
4,143
Online
119d 23h 38m
The guy is a liar and a stuckup bitch. He loves playing stupid mindgames with people to feel superior. Don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

This is his voice:
View: https://voca.ro/1fVbf4vVLsO4


Does he sound 14 to you?
Tbh i think he came up with this retarded 14yo shit after people were calling him out on that thread he made saying that women should be allowed to vote. Guy is a complete troll, not 14yo in any way.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
2,553
Online
77d 16h 8m
The guy is a liar and a stuckup bitch. He loves playing stupid mindgames with people to feel superior. Don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

This is his voice:
View: https://voca.ro/1fVbf4vVLsO4


Does he sound 14 to you?
Yes, I'm 15 and I've seen guys who are my age with voices similar to him.

But he made some based posts, like this: https://incels.co/threads/study-fem...real-and-very-big-statistics-prove-it.273105/ or the experiment with the ugly foid on tinder

I hope the doesn't leave the blackpill comunity tbh
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 4h 57m
Tbh i think he came up with this retarded 14yo shit after people were calling him out on that thread he made saying that women should be allowed to vote. Guy is a complete troll, not 14yo in any way.
:yes:
Yes, I'm 15 and I've seen guys who are my age with voices similar to him.

But he made some based posts, like this: https://incels.co/threads/study-fem...real-and-very-big-statistics-prove-it.273105/ or the experiment with the ugly foid on tinder

I hope the doesn't leave the blackpill comunity tbh
Well you're one of the most retarded users on this site so your opinion doesn't count.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,027
Online
94d 23m
The guy is a liar and a stuckup bitch. He loves playing stupid mindgames with people to feel superior. Don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

This is his voice:
View: https://voca.ro/1fVbf4vVLsO4


Does he sound 14 to you?
I don't know anything about the situation, but when I was 13 people on xbox live thought I was mid twenties in college, so it's possible. But take that with a grain of salt.
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 4h 57m
I don't know anything about the situation, but when I was 13 people on xbox live thought I was mid twenties in college, so it's possible. But take that with a grain of salt.
:chad:
 
foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 27, 2020
Posts
11,290
Online
77d 16h 40m
@TheLastRemnants why?

@mental_out
 
Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Posts
1,672
Online
7d 5h 2m
kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
4,889
Online
40d 7h 4m
is @Colvin76 banned because of the recent discovery that he's actually a Tyrone?
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
24,486
Online
44d 4h 45m
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

tired
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
1,980
Online
31d 7h 30m
Why he wouldn't be?
Tbh i think he came up with this retarded 14yo shit after people were calling him out on that thread he made saying that women should be allowed to vote. Guy is a complete troll, not 14yo in any way.
The guy is a liar and a stuckup bitch. He loves playing stupid mindgames with people to feel superior. Don't believe a single word out of his mouth.

This is his voice:
View: https://voca.ro/1fVbf4vVLsO4


Does he sound 14 to you?
I putted a 25% chance that he is a kid (not because his voice but in a previous thread he said he's in school) and 75% that he is a troll (because this thread You think you're free but you're still a fucking slave, a slave to the blackpill. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate)
when i heard his voice, I didn't believe him at first, but when I found the rest members believed it, I changed my mind unfortunately.

i feel his behavior became unsetting after my reply (he even exposed himself), Maybe I was not exaggerating
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 4h 57m
I putted a 25% chance that he is a kid (not because his voice but in a previous thread he said he's in school) and 75% that he is a troll (because this thread You think you're free but you're still a fucking slave, a slave to the blackpill. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate)
when i heard his voice, I didn't believe him at first, but when I found the rest members believed it, I changed my mind unfortunately.

i feel his behavior became unsetting after my reply (he even exposed himself), Maybe I was not exaggerating
I had my suspicions way before that but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. When I read the OP of that thread I was finally certain that he'd been fucking with us the whole time so I replied by insulting him and telling him to GTFO but I didn't read the whole thread.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
18,522
Online
195d 20h 2m
There goes my fucking power. It just went out. The data in my house is shit too because my dad didn’t care enough to make it good. Time for 5-6 hours without power
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
23,844
Online
151d 20h 42m
There goes my fucking power. It just went out. The data in my house is shit too because my dad didn’t care enough to make it good. Time for 5-6 hours without power
This is a punishment from god for your gay BBC porn collection
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
18,522
Online
195d 20h 2m
Black Soul

Black Soul

tired
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
1,980
Online
31d 7h 30m
I had my suspicions way before that but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.
i can relate that, i do that with many members. it's always you can't say anything without evidence especially if he's a popular member like colvin and selanity also there is a big possibility i'm wrong.
When I read the OP of that thread I was finally certain that he'd been fucking with us the whole time
what's ironic that sergeant couldn't see that :feelskek: watch his reply in that thread
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 4h 57m
i can relate that, i do that with many members. it's always you can't say anything without evidence especially if he's a popular member like colvin and selanity also there is a big possibility i'm wrong.
I don't give a fuck if they're popular. I give them the benefit of the doubt cuz I don't wanna bother fellow incels like that. Some guys are autistic and sensitive as shit so you kinda have sympathy you know what I mean?
what's ironic that sergeant couldn't see that :feelskek: watch his reply in that thread
Yeah it seems I recorded that while he was typing his reply (not the I care tho)
 
Jungle

Jungle

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
13,173
Online
40d 10h 1m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
23,844
Online
151d 20h 42m
@mental_out you traitor coward free our hero and leader and we will spare you when the revolution happens. Free @Diocel NOW!111111111111111 I am not fucking kidding we will riot in the fucking streets
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
16,580
Online
242d 10h 25m
@mental_out you traitor coward free our hero and leader and we will spare you when the revolution happens. Free @Diocel NOW!111111111111111 I am not fucking kidding we will riot in the fucking streets
Colvin gets to run free for a day, and @Diocel is banned in an hour

Keep in mind the only reason Colvin was banned was because he requested it.
:lul:
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
23,844
Online
151d 20h 42m
Colvin gets to run free for a day, and @Diocel is banned in an hour

Keep in mind the only reason Colvin was banned was because he requested it.
:lul:
Dio is permeant btw. they gave him a collective of 70 fucking percent 70% just for spamming. And he was doing it only to show how inactive mods are. Legit the last good user here
 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
1,316
Online
4d 1h 52m
Dio is permeant btw. they gave him a collective of 50% just for spamming. And he was doing it only to show how inactive mods are. Legit the last good user here
I got my first ever warning for this, too. I really liked him. I hope they let him back.
 
shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
10,059
Online
174d 39m
Dio is permeant btw. they gave him a collective of 50% just for spamming. And he was doing it only to show how inactive mods are. Legit the last good user here
wtf. this seems contrary to the mods usual policy. usually long term active users don’t get permabanned for trivial stuff like spamming as a joke. I remember UninspiredGuy shitposted and mass pinged people in ID once and he just got a verbal warning because it was a one time thing and meme
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
23,844
Online
151d 20h 42m
wtf. this seems contrary to the mods usual policy. usually long term active users don’t get permabanned for trivial stuff like spamming as a joke. I remember UninspiredGuy shitposted and mass pinged people in ID once and he just got a verbal warning because it was a one time thing and meme
BTW, i edited my message, it wasn't 50%, it was 70%. just for some spam which was to show how inactive the mods are. and now thoughtfulcel peaced out too and asked for a ban I presume
reminder this guy is unbanned while diocel is banned.
Reminder this guy is unbanned, while algerian ogre truecel @diocel is banned for making a political statement | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
 
Black Soul

Black Soul

tired
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
1,980
Online
31d 7h 30m

free @Diocel and @ThoughtfulCel

nigggaaaaaaa :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
1,316
Online
4d 1h 52m
ThoughtfulCel is one of the best things about this community. In no way should it be reasonable to consider his actions justification for banning someone who elevates the level of discourse here
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
10,340
Online
110d 5h 2m
Did @ThoughtfulCel request it?
 
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
23,844
Online
151d 20h 42m
@mental_out @SergeantIncel why was @Diocel given 70% warning total just for spamming? He was only spamming to showcase how inactive the mods are since @GoffSystemQB took a leave. A perma ban is not warranted imo
 
Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 29, 2020
Posts
23,844
Online
151d 20h 42m
@ThoughtfulCel was not requested, they slapped a 60% warning on him !!
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
6,465
Online
65d 4h 57m
@mental_out you traitor coward free our hero and leader and we will spare you when the revolution happens. Free @Diocel NOW!111111111111111 I am not fucking kidding we will riot in the fucking streets

free @Diocel and @ThoughtfulCel

nigggaaaaaaa :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:


@mental_out @SergeantIncel why was @Diocel given 70% warning total just for spamming? He was only spamming to showcase how inactive the mods are since @GoffSystemQB took a leave. A perma ban is not warranted imo
 
shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
10,059
Online
174d 39m
NOOOOOO!! YOU CANT SHITPOST IN THE HECKIN WHOLESOME INCELDOM DISCUSSION ITS FOR SERIOUS THREADS ONLY!!
 
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Deformed member of .co society
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
3,998
Online
47d 11h 51m
The forum has been through a downturn lately and trigger-happiness for bans don't really help anyone. JFL are they power-tripping?
 
goydivision

goydivision

heil hitler
★★★★
Joined
May 11, 2020
Posts
2,329
Online
10d 4h 42m
The forum has been through a downturn lately and trigger-happiness for bans don't really help anyone. JFL are they power-tripping?
embrace the anarcho-incelism pill.

No Foids // No Moderators.
 

Similar threads

FamilyGuy1999
Replies
18
Views
291
The Sewers
Snowstormhigh
Snowstormhigh
MountainGorilla
  • Locked
Replies
1
Views
1K
knajjd
Personalityinkwell
Replies
73
Views
622
copeful
quinn24
Replies
10
Views
207
The Sewers
Valiant Virgin
Valiant Virgin