Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

free @vippnor @GripMaxxing @JosefMengelecel @IncelHQ @Weed @Lookscel @Kamikaze

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

my mistake, i forgot the case in which he had an incestuous cuddling session with his first cousin. go on and ask him for a picture of that "stacy" if you want. "i've cuddled sexually with my cousin before" is not something that warrants a permaban. you should spend some of that energy of yours developing some thinking skills to see that that post was nothing but a hit piece by a group of failed normies who've taken a liking to bullying bretty.
your username is incompatible with the rules

I think it’s more to do with shit posting in ID section to be honest, just a guess.
Also, a bunch of users here have been attacking me, one was bullying me for my disability so I doubt he’s banned for bullying me since other users do this, it’s because of the spamming in ID section but I’m guessing he can appeal if he wishes to.

Also, a bunch of users here have been attacking me, one was bullying me for my disability so I doubt he’s banned for bullying me since other users do this, it’s because of the spamming in ID section but I’m guessing he can appeal if he wishes to.
Brutal ngl

jfl just unban everyone at this point.

ban amnesty for all, no need to appeal or email just mass unban :feelshaha:

I wasn’t complaining about the lack of moderation by the way like someone seems to think I am, I’m just saying that @Lookscel is banned for spam because people are saying his ban was out of trashing me which I don’t believe is the case.

I wasn’t complaining about the lack of moderation by the way like someone seems to think I am, I’m just saying that @Lookscel is banned for spam because people are saying his ban was out of trashing me which I don’t believe is the case.
Buddy lookscel wants you gone :feelsjuice: if you were permed, he'd still be here.

@Caesercel
Fuck the retarded piece of shit @-BrettyBoy- who larps as autistic

Last edited:
I’m diagnosed with autism so no larp.
you will always be treated differently ie better than those lacking in physical traits.
of course that doesnt mean you are not an incel but you managed to have one off while I rot. and if you try asian maxxing you mighf get more lucky unless you are not into asian then you are a volcel. local foids might despise you but they dont look at you in disgust either.

you will always be treated differently ie better than those lacking in physical traits.
of course that doesnt mean you are not an incel but you managed to have one off while I rot. and if you try asian maxxing you mighf get more lucky unless you are not into asian then you are a volcel. local foids might despise you but they dont look at you in disgust either.
I‘m hoping to hit Asia in the future.

I’m diagnosed with autism so no larp.
you said it was not severe. I can imagine you can work on that. And autism + look> No looks + no autism
needless to say
autism +looks>> nolooks + autism

You gotta fix your teeth first, ma man. How long didn't you brush your teeth for?
I brush more often now and I’m getting my teeth sorted at some point, I have speaken to a bunch of dentists and with the ones I spoke to yesterday, I was just getting my blood pressure tested by one of them and shit and asked a bunch of questions by this other one. Maybe I’m getting my teeth sorted next time but I don’t know.

I don't even think 6 footers should be here, but anybody who is above 6ft tall should 100% not be here
You're smarter than this.

I was off a few months, what happened to @kikecel ?
Requested as far as I know.

Ban anyone that is abelist to be honest since just like looks, you can’t control your disability.
I'm not really in the position to tell you to shut up, but you should really stay away from this thread for a while.

1630303299097.jpg

You're smarter than this.
Every 6ft tall guy I've seen in real life had a girlfriend, even when their face was a 4, I even had a close personal friend who was 6ft tall and his face is definitely not attractive, my face is more aesthetic than his, still had multiple girlfriends

1. Most of the guys on this forum over exaggerate how bad their faces are for the sake of "memeing", this forum is filled with larps, trolls and people "just here for fun", there's probably like 10 to 15 legit users

2. Its not a coincidence that most of the fakecels I've seen get banned on this site were 6ft footers, being 6ft makes it virtually impossible to not get a woman, and once again most guys are exaggerating how bad their face is, your face has to be like 3/10 for it to hurt your overall looks when you are 6ft tall

Being 6ft creates that much of a looks halo

Every 6ft tall guy I've seen in real life had a girlfriend, even when their face was a 4, I even had a close personal friend who was 6ft tall and his face is definitely not attractive, my face is more aesthetic than his, still had multiple girlfriends

1. Most of the guys on this forum over exaggerate how bad their faces are for the sake of "memeing", this forum is filled with larps, trolls and people "just here for fun", there's probably like 10 to 15 legit users

2. Its not a coincidence that most of the fakecels I've seen get banned on this site were 6ft footers, being 6ft makes it virtually impossible to not get a woman, and once again most guys are exaggerating how bad their face is, your face has to be like 3/10 for it to hurt your overall looks when you are 6ft tall

Being 6ft creates that much of a looks halo

Well, this detailed explanation makes more sense.

free @vippnor @GripMaxxing @JosefMengelecel @IncelHQ @Weed @Lookscel @Kamikaze

:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Kek @JosefMengelecel is a retarded pedofag pretending to be incel. Thats the reson he got banned lmfao :feelskek::feelskek:

Kek @JosefMengelecel is a retarded pedofag pretending to be incel. Thats the reson he got banned lmfao :feelskek::feelskek:
@JosefMengelecel got banned because he tried to get @Nekopan banned but got caught lying. His pedo views were not the reason he got banned, ironically. :feelshaha:

@JosefMengelecel got banned because he tried to get @Nekopan banned but got caught lying. His pedo views were not the reason he got banned, ironically. :feelshaha:
There was a whole thread exposing him. But anyway, over for pedomodcels

Lol redbull guy got banned quick time