Ban Discussion Megathread

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Sadist
-
@mods what happened to @SpringHeeledJack?
R.I.P my man @Underdog probably the best poster of our time :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
@Leftieincel got banned

Fascista victoria!

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

Banned
-
Your recent report has been resolved: Member 'Leftieincel' - :feelsmage:

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

will he get perma banned next week? who knows
-
holes suck at everything they do. legit 0/10 LARPing skillz. thiis bitch couldnt even help having a foid avi @Leftieincel

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
I almost want to give these pathetic "infiltrators" tips on how not to be so fucking retarded. Maybe next time try having a name that doesn't support SJW ideology.

At this point foid "infiltrators" are literally a meme like the "How do you do, fellow kids?" guy.

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
-
we still don't know what happened to the homie
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Sadist
-
we still don't know what happened to the homie
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.
I think he banned because of zesto cuck. He supported zesto even though zesto talk shit about us and admit being fakecel. I don't mean this guy,talking about zesto cuck
Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-
It's probably a conspiracy by the mods ngl they haven't said anything about his ban.

Zesto has left the incelosphere pretty much. He left his site to go to Japan but I think he has ALTs running it. Idk he has some type of personality disorders but it can't be because of zesto as he's gone at least temporarily.
he runs another site afaik

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Sadist
-
he runs another site afaik
Yeah but he left it to go to Japan after it went to shit after ddos attacks and the theme changing every few hours. Zesto was far too erratic to run a site and it failed unfortunately.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Luminary
-
Yeah but he left it to go to Japan after it went to shit after ddos attacks and the theme changing every few hours. Zesto was far too erratic to run a site and it failed unfortunately.
JFL

armis

armis

Veteran
-
So leftieincel was confirmed foid? Wonder how many more have accs here if she managed to slip under the radar.

Templarcel421

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
JFL at Zesto fanboys

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
this cunt @whogivesafucc has been lurking for more than half of this forums lifespan, just lol at this dude.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Very bad end for him.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
this cunt @whogivesafucc has been lurking for more than half of this forums lifespan, just lol at this dude.
He's not a cunt. He's a cool guy. He just needs to stop ignoring me on Skype. @whogivesafucc

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Another bluepilled cuck bites the dust
41C68744-077D-4F8A-9243-9FC8034E4F66.jpeg

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Who was that?
@SethDaKid - he posted a thread implying that personality is more important than looks. JFL.

Probably a cucktears infiltrator

Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
We should free @Fontaine though.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Sadist
-
Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Wheres my boy @Smallframecel mods got him doing up life

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
How many times can one get temp banned before permanent? Because I’ve seen @catfishman23 with a temp ban like 20 times already..
Catfishing comes with certain privileges. He probably gets more slack due to being "notorious" among the incel crowd. Despite him not being incel.

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Over in a Flash
-
I almost want to give these pathetic "infiltrators" tips on how not to be so fucking retarded. Maybe next time try having a name that doesn't support SJW ideology.

At this point foid "infiltrators" are literally a meme like the "How do you do, fellow kids?" guy.
At this point anyone acting remotely bluepilled should be banned on sight.