Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

If he really was an alt of Fontaine, the guy is the most banned person in the history of the web.
Nah that would be either @Blackpill101 with his crazy amount of alts or @Kointo with his alts

Knajjid Wtf u doing? I feel like this nigga is @BummerDrummer

Speaking of which, can this meme end? Just tag the guy.
4651.jpg

Permanent.
:cryfeels: he was a valued member of the anti-zesto squad. goodnight sweetprince

I remember he was temp banned not long ago? Was he permed before or after that ban had expired?
I was not the person handling it so I'd rather let those who have a more intimate knowledge than the mod notes provide answer if they would like to. I just knew his status and was online so I figured I'd answer the question about what is happening with him (that's what I assume the profile picture posts are).

I was not the person handling it so I'd rather let those who have a more intimate knowledge than the mod notes provide answer if they would like to. I just knew his status and was online so I figured I'd answer the question about what is happening with him (that's what I assume the profile picture posts are).
makes sence, thanks. I'll wait for whenever that moderator wishes to elab

Same, he was a quality poster.
Jfl at this jfl at that. Evolution is for normies, Darwin was bluepilled, i'm more blackpilled than everybody else oh i'm so smart. I add a couple of links so i'm undeniably right.

Disillusioned's ban is requested
Rip
Jfl at this jfl at that. Evolution is for normies, Darwin was bluepilled, i'm more blackpilled than everybody else oh i'm so smart. I add a couple of links so i'm undeniably right.
Yea but still his content had effort in it and was thought provoking, there's still something lost from this site with his ban imo.

He was at 90%, then he made 3 bogus ban appeals and emailed he would kill us all several times.
The guy used to spread bluepilled advices so I'm not amazed tbh

I see my nigga @whogivesafucc still lurking

Just remind you all that i warned the mods about @Disillusioned since the very beginning, i knew something was off with that guy when he started to rant about creeps and anime but my warnings were useless since nobody considered my thoughts on him.

Just remind you all that i warned the mods about @Disillusioned since the very beginning, i knew something was off with that guy when he started to rant about creeps and anime but my warnings were useless since nobody considered my thoughts on him.
The user has 7 warnings total, I am guessing that at least some of those were due to your contributions. Just because you didn't witness an active change in that user's ban status as a result of your warnings doesn't mean we don't take note of them or act on them.