Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Just remind you all that i warned the mods about @Disillusioned since the very beginning, i knew something was off with that guy when he started to rant about creeps and anime but my warnings were useless since nobody considered my thoughts on him.
Life Fuel i couldn't stand him. He was a wanna be @Fontaine not to mention a blue pilled cuck

Based Blickpall voting no on that faggots ban appeal

CC08F789 6175 41DD AEDA 471A49157BC9

He is the equivalent of a geographer.is member saying that the earth is flat.

I didn’t realize that a requested ban could turn into a permaban

Sometimes a requested ban was made in an effort to avoid an inevitable permaban.
If that’s the situation then your response was understandable

I won't pretend to speak for others but the pattern has repeated itself too many times for it to be an original thought.
But of course, loopholes will always be exploited if they are identified

Disillusioned wasn't really bluepilled. Some of his threads are a bit retarded but they were at least original ideas, and high effort. He wouldn't insult people in my experience, and overall a good poster. Censoring ideas is teetering on the edge of Reddit. Obviously I understand the need to ban certain things to stop people staying "it's your fault", but as far as I'm concerned, disillusioned didn't go out of his way to spread stupid advice on purpose, and most of his threads are pretty accurate, unless you could find some that prove otherwise. I don't know the story behind the other warnings but he was still a good high effort poster and I think he should be freed.

He was most likely a larper who tried to changed our minds but now that faggot is banned hahahaha thanks to me.

He was most likely a larper who tried to changed our minds but now that faggot is banned hahahaha thanks to me.
Good job but u shouldn't be so mean 2 him!

Disillusioned wasn't really bluepilled. Some of his threads are a bit retarded but they were at least original ideas, and high effort. He wouldn't insult people in my experience, and overall a good poster. Censoring ideas is teetering on the edge of Reddit. Obviously I understand the need to ban certain things to stop people staying "it's your fault", but as far as I'm concerned, disillusioned didn't go out of his way to spread stupid advice on purpose, and most of his threads are pretty accurate, unless you could find some that prove otherwise. I don't know the story behind the other warnings but he was still a good high effort poster and I think he should be freed.
I posted in two in which more retards came out of the woodwork.
https://incels.is/threads/trump-backs-down-on-wall-trump-is-finished.95683/
Can you imagine even such a stupid title?
https://incels.is/threads/only-52-o...e-should-be-less-political-correctness.95834/
52%, a majority was "only" a small percent.

About a third said they are in favor of the country becoming more politically correct and like when people are being more sensitive in their comments about others. "

So basically, in-spite ever growing of the insanity of the left only a tiny majority wants less of it. And then on top of it, the portion that is most likely to support more political correctness are the young and minorities the later of which are outbreeding the whites.

https://incels.is/threads/democracy...er-have-happen-to-western-civilization.96518/
He speaks as if democracy never existed before the 19th century.

The one I agreed: https://incels.is/threads/iq-scores-and-what-they-mean.96611/
I don't think he was completely BP, just kinda retarded and not someone I hated or would not speak with but some truly awful posts.

Based Blickpall voting no on that faggots ban appeal
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
gay ass nigga

@CompleteFuckingLoser is permaban or?

CompleteFuckingFaggot tbh

No tolerance for FFCs. (foids fags cucks)

Are you still bitter , you can't come back ;) Lie and be rude as much as you want.

but u are legit 35yo greek boomer i dont wanna talk with you? u were cool b4 u got all gay and stuff i guess, i did enjoy watching the movie

but u are legit 35yo greek boomer i dont wanna talk with you? u were cool b4 u got all gay and stuff i guess, i did enjoy watching the movie
35 ? I am 28 but, Whatever cry some more !!!

@Fontaine still lurkin out here