Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

You bragged about sexual/romantic experience (with a non-prostitute) not once, not twice, but three times within just a few weeks.
How the fuck does it take three warnings for bragging about sexual experience with non-prostitutes THREE TIMES in a couple of weeks to earn a ban?
That faggot should've been out on strike one, let alone strike two.

I'm glad that fucking faggot (@DeformAspergerCel) is finally banned he was just another /pol/cuck who contribute nothing to this forum

I'm glad that fucking faggot (@DeformAspergerCel) is finally banned he was just another /pol/cuck who contribute nothing to this forum
high iq

He was honestly probably an IT member larping, considering they love to make the "incelery" joke.
He did PM me once and asked me to skype him which I found weird but i don’t think he was an IT larper. Just an autist tbh.

He did PM me once and asked me to skype him which I found weird but i don’t think he was an IT larper. Just an autist tbh.
Maybe he was an he wanted to expose you.

Because you can track down and doxx people over skype

@Reddit_is_for_cucks

Free him

Thank god its temp, hes one of the best posters on this forum, I love reading his posts

t. soy cuck

Attachments

• 1518018521121.png
    1518018521121.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 56
im gonna miss him

Free my fellow soyboy male feminist @Hozo

@RageAgainstTDL
02F1E507 B4EC 4506 A601 196346597B21

So saying "go ER" is officially against the rules now?

Is "Go Andy Lubitz" against the rules too? For example, one could make a thread about how they would like to start planemaxxing, flying around the world, and you give them advice to go Andy Lubitz.

Not srs

Last edited:
I hope the mods address the reasons for this sudden rule change. It‘s not a good decision imo.

I want my avatar back ngl.

low iq, give it one week and you will be able to say it. The mods are tired of people portraying us as bloodthirsty mass murdering warlords.

there are other CHOices of words bro.
I’m sure @RageAgainstTDL will book me for that too. It seems hERo worship is on its way out here, at least for those without that special “rule immunity” card