Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I’m sure @RageAgainstTDL will book me for that too. It seems hERo worship is on its way out here, at least for those without that special “rule immunity” card
As I said, I reckon its because of recent events of us being on the news.

I’m not surprised tbh but they’re jumping the gun here
Yea, i think they want us to be more "mature" because we are going even more mainstream.

Yea, i think they want us to be more "mature" because we are going even more mainstream.
Nothing is going to reverse the negative reputation the public has of us. We were already deep in the hole back in 2014 and with is started out as an uphill battle. There is nothing that can be said or done to clean up our image, there’s way too many strikes against us and things like AM, those shill youtubers, CuckTears, and those bullshit interviews only pushed us further down the crevice. At this point censorship is simply putting an ice pack on a decapitated corpse

Free @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Nothing is going to reverse the negative reputation the public has of us. We were already deep in the hole back in 2014 and with is started out as an uphill battle. There is nothing that can be said or done to clean up our image, there’s way too many strikes against us and things like AM, those shill youtubers, CuckTears, and those bullshit interviews only pushed us further down the crevice. At this point censorship is simply putting an ice pack on a decapitated corpse
It is a sticky one for sure, but I could see why they would censor those words. We cant change the way people view us aside from clearing the waters that arent actually bloodthirsty killers.

i say go ER and go cho all the time and i never get warnings
facts

It is a sticky one for sure, but I could see why they would censor those words. We cant change the way people view us aside from clearing the waters that arent actually bloodthirsty killers.
Clearing the waters? The entire source has been muddy since day 1. We fight from a source of truth that is reviled by the majority and that truth leads us to make our own various conclusions on how things should be and how to continue on with our lives if we choose to do so. Wether we decide to simply LDAR or take to the streets and schools, the court of public opinion will always be against us

Clearing the waters? The entire source has been muddy since day 1. We fight from a source of truth that is reviled by the majority and that truth leads us to make our own various conclusions on how things should be and how to continue on with our lives if we choose to do so. Wether we decide to simply LDAR or take to the streets and schools, the court of public opinion will always be against us
that's why we should have no shame

that's why we should have no shame
If anyone actually has plans to change society for the benefit of incels, they will be unable to do it under the banner of Inceldom

@RageAgainstTDL
View attachment 85382
So saying "go ER" is officially against the rules now?

I'll be talking to the rest of the mods about this later today when we all have time to be sure we're all on the same page.

We had a discussion a few months ago and it was agreed by all in that discussion that spamming "go er" was a violation of the low effort and spam rules. Thus we were in agreement it was already against those rules. There was mixed opinion on whether it counted as inciting violence, which is also against the rules. But we didn't get into that subject in detail.

We have now seen clearly from numerous examples that legal systems and governments are eager to classify this type of posting not as a meme but as inciting violence, which would thus allow them to legally recharacterize the site as a "radicalization forum" and thus take far more dramatic actions against us than they would otherwise be capable of.

We will have to discuss the potential long term ramifications of this issue and whether a "meme" is worth that on that level. I will get back to you once we've discussed adequately with the final verdict.

One should note that in my observation 90% of the "go er" posts are from the same 5-10 spammers who spam it on every thread.

Keep in mind no matter what the content, if you write the same two word reply hundreds of times over and over in response to varying threads instead of individualized responses this will always count as spam and low effort as that is by definition what it is.

Last edited:
I'll be talking to the rest of the mods about this later today when we all have time to be sure we're all on the same page.

We had a discussion a few months ago and it was agreed by all in that discussion that spamming "go er" was a violation of the low effort and spam rules. Thus we were in agreement it was already against those rules. There was mixed opinion on whether it counted as inciting violence, which is also against the rules. But we didn't get into that subject in detail.

We have now seen clearly from numerous examples that legal systems and governments are eager to classify this type of posting not as a meme but as inciting violence, which would thus allow them to legally recharacterize the site as a "radicalization forum" and thus take far more dramatic actions against us than they would otherwise be capable of.

We will have to discuss the potential long term ramifications of this issue and whether a "meme" is worth that on that level. I will get back to you once we've discussed adequately with the final verdict.

One should note that in my observation 90% of the "go er" posts are from the same 5-10 spammers who spam it on every thread.

Keep in mind no matter what the content, if you write the same two word reply hundreds of times over and over in response to varying threads instead of individualized responses this will always count as spam and low effort as that is by definition what it is.
Go ER

jk those are some good points tbh

Is this forum hosted in the US? If so, why would we need to follow laws of other countries?

Is this forum hosted in the US? If so, why would we need to follow laws of other countries?

This type of point and others are the ones the mods and admin will need to discuss in more detail. Keep in mind though that America has strict rules about "domestic terrorism" and if that is the direction that governments and police are looking to categorize us, there are very few places that would be safe. It will depend on the willingness and eagerness of higher admin to tackle legal challenges in this level likely within the next few years over what is essentially just a few shitposts. Or individuals' willingness to defend their posts legally. They are attempting to use those shitposts as a weapon against us that can allow them to categorize us on the same level as an Al Qaeda or ISIS forum.

Personally I spend a lot of time thinking about the future, and this is not something I think is so worthwhile as to risk that. This is fundamentally a forum for lonely men to talk about our sexual and romantic failures. There is nothing anyone can do about that however distasteful they find it. But once you give people enough material to say a forum is doing something far more sinister, all bets are off. Free speach laws in America do not have a special exception for allowing "incitement of domestic terrorism." It doesn't matter whether YOU think that's what you're doing or not. All that matters is whether a cop, judge, or politician can be convinced that that is what it is. That is a dangerous territory to live in.

Requested
A2A89360 A57D 45FE 92F7 5A2536E90B4C

He was getting featured a lot on IT lately that's probably why
I’ve never understood that. Obviously someone could easily make an account and screenshot it for precious reddit karma but a cucktear could use that to their advantage and purposely target a user they want banned.

Unban me pliz
Jump to newWatch
15679.jpg

AncapFAG
Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
JoinedNov 11, 2018Messages884
Today at 3:55 AM
New #1
The ban was required and temporary, the story of the one itis was a troll to have a credible excuse to temporarily disappear (in fact I am mgtow lol) then I turned 18 recently and I'm still hkv and I'm autistic. From that returns your favorite Italian user who uses Google translate lel:feelsautistic::heart:

free the fellow italiancel @AncapFAG
@knajjd.
his english is too funny...

LOL @ the mod claiming spamming "go er" is low effort

"go er" is higher effort than any of ritalins 15k posts, that phrase alone is more original and contains more characters than any post of his, that kid shouldve been warned 15k+ times over and perma banned years ago

@TheGambler2
So hes finally back huh?
LOL @ the mod claiming spamming "go er" is low effort

"go er" is higher effort than any of ritalins 15k posts, that phrase alone is more original and contains more characters than any post of his, that kid shouldve been warned 15k+ times over and perma banned years ago
Hope you enjoy your verbal boyo

free the fellow italiancel @AncapFAG
@knajjd.
his english is too funny...
Don't free fakecels with "face with style and harmony".
Thanks @knajjd for keeping this forum clean of fakecel scum, even though it makes you look like Mod-Hitler 2.0.

Unban me pliz
Jump to newWatch
15679.jpg

AncapFAG
Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-

JoinedNov 11, 2018Messages884
Today at 3:55 AM
New #1
The ban was required and temporary, the story of the one itis was a troll to have a credible excuse to temporarily disappear (in fact I am mgtow lol) then I turned 18 recently and I'm still hkv and I'm autistic. From that returns your favorite Italian user who uses Google translate lel:feelsautistic::heart:
Thanks knajid for keeping this worm banned. GJ.

@AncapFAG is a chadlite though, not exactly an incel

Why is @BummerDrummer banned? What did he do?

Free @BummerDrummer

Me and him were just starting to chat more often too..:feelsbadman:

mass PM spam on the discord chat along with others. this is an attack on the forum itself and shows malevolence, and so they go.
It isn't pm spam if users agree with it, what is this bs knajd? I though discord was apart from this

Free @BummerDrummer did literally nothing wrong

BAN @cocksucker gay poster