Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Im sure it was trolling. Fucker was legit and i have no doubt about that.
Have you even seen the guy's face?
I can never understand users who get so attached to other users. Everyone in here is a fakecel, operate under that assumption at all times until proven otherwise. None of the users who i've seen faces of, and whom look undeniably ugly, have ever had sex in their lives.

Lol at the latest Ban appeal, you can tell a mile away that's a foid. "My favorite avenger is the hot one, and i'm into anime, aren't I so geeky and nerdy teehee"

Last edited:
At least he is not a fakecel of the magnitude of @Zyros. He had quality posts too
7345adb142a473b1d4e7602cd8d60215df027e5c30216c04becdecd3449310d9.png

Zyros doesn't even identify as an incel so how can he be a fakecel? He's a blackpilled normie.

7345adb142a473b1d4e7602cd8d60215df027e5c30216c04becdecd3449310d9.png

Zyros doesn't even identify as an incel so how can he be a fakecel? He's a blackpilled normie.
Still @Fontaine didn't brag tbh, up until his last post, which may also be a LARP. You are underestimating the amount of fakecels here.

I'm glad that weeb faggot is finally banned

Zesto's banned? Thank God. That guy was ruining the board for me.

Always fantasizing about how he'd find a wife in Asia and completely missing the point of what an incel was supposed to be. The irony was completely lost on him.

No.

It's temp.
ty for not banning me for being retarded and thinking my account was hacked

turns out i had the wrong password saved when i put it in my browser

I don't get why people are annoyed with Zesto. No one is forcing you to read his posts.
Mods are forced to, so it is annoying. However, for regular users, using the ignore function would be the better option for sure.

Does someone miss @AfrikanCel?

I mean he's not returning ever and he's on looksmax.org creating some quality content rn but does anyone here miss him?

Does someone miss @AfrikanCel?

I mean he's not returning ever and he's on looksmax.org creating some quality content rn but does anyone here miss him?
Definitely. He was a good poster.

@Zesto stop getting yourself banned nogger

Looks like @Zaetheus got hit too

Sad nigga hours

Pss..Lemme tell you a secret, come closer........PM him just like the OP says. You got that?
but posting on ban discussion megathread is easier.

but posting on ban discussion megathread is easier.
:yes:Yes, yes it is. Carry on with what you were doing, I feel ashamed for what I've done. To repay you for disrupting your livelihood, I'm just gonna reiterate what you were trying to say earlier. What happened to @Zaetheus?

How do we know our warning levels boyos?:feelshehe:

Mods usually send you a pm when you receive a warning. You can just add all of your warning messages together that are less than one month old to get approximation of your level.

Of course this doesn't apply to warnings that last longer, but these warnings are not the regularly made.

Last edited:
As far as i know you can't see it. But you can PM a mod.
If you didn't receive a PM saying you got warned, your warning level is 0. If you did receive a PM saying you got warned, it will tell you how much you were warned for. Most warnings expire in a month. Do the math yourself.

JFL if you're not getting repeatedly banned in 2018

If you didn't receive a PM saying you got warned, your warning level is 0. If you did receive a PM saying you got warned, it will tell you how much you were warned for. Most warnings expire in a month. Do the math yourself.
I have only gotten a verbal warning. How much can we abuse the system before we can get banned doggo?

Of course this doesn't apply to warnings that last longer, but these warnings are not the regularly made.
How to know whether a warning is still valid or already expired?