Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SuperSaiyanGymcel
tenor.gif
I will also poor some cheap dutch beer for the fallen pajeetsingh bro we lost :cryfeels: @SuperSaiyanGymcel

bro everyone in your sig is banned :feelskek::feelskek:
Plus that nibba is fakecel crybaby probably low iq cant find friends so try to make friend here as LE INCEL :soy:

Dude look at least normie++ probably have accent like pajeet cant talk with foids. He should go tbh.

Plus that nibba is fakecel crybaby probably low iq cant find friends so try to make friend here as LE INCEL :soy:

Dude look at least normie++ probably have accent like pajeet cant talk with foids. He should go tbh.
he's probably a 6.5 facially he mogs us hard but we need someone to manage the cucktears thread

he's probably a 6.5 facially he mogs us hard but we need someone to manage the cucktears thread
he try to get incelpoints by crying about becoming bald...that nigga had full fucking head of hair im sure some actual baldingcels commited sui looking his shit thread
:feelskek:

he try to get incelpoints by crying about becoming bald...that nigga had full fucking head of hair im sure some actual baldingcels commited sui looking his shit thread
:feelskek:
:lul::lul:

Will @DeformAspergerCel be allowed to post a ban appeal, or is he hardbanned?

@SuperSaiyanGymcel got banned? That’s a shame. I liked him.

6'2 BBC accusing people of being fakecels oh the irony

im a 5/10 AT BEST. thow on top of that being 5'7 and being ethnic. @EthnicelNL is just a projecting retard tbh

bro everyone in your sig is banned :feelskek::feelskek:
do you want to join them :feelshaha:

Are mods asleep? @SergeantIncel

@cucktearslol and @chicocel temp or perm?

Who the fuck is that guy and what happened please tell me
Jackbud was the one featuring in the article, "not as ironic as I imagined" (I think that's the title). After alek minassian vanned some cunts he disowned the community in hope of his own gain. He humiliated the community and "pretended" to be bluepilled, and acted as a spokesmen. He has tried other shit like that manosphere project but it failed. Clearly his selfish prospects didn't turn out as he expected and he has come crawling back. I don't think his ban appeal is strong enough tbh.

(Not 100% on all those facts because it was a while ago so don't quote me on it).

Jackbud was the one featuring in the article, "not as ironic as I imagined" (I think that's the title). After alek minassian vanned some cunts he disowned the community in hope of his own gain. He humiliated the community and "pretended" to be bluepilled, and acted as a spokesmen. He has tried other shit like that manosphere project but it failed. Clearly his selfish prospects didn't turn out as he expected and he has come crawling back. I don't think his ban appeal is strong enough tbh.

(Not 100% on all those facts because it was a while ago so don't quote me on it).
JFL if that brainlet gets unbanned
Aaand he got fucked. ggtbh @SergeantIncel

Do you remember what it said? :feelskek:
About 3 weak paragraphs of
"I feel like this is where i always belonged"
"I tried to moneymax and statusmax to ascend but it backfired"
"I've taken a break since alek minsassian"

Something along those lines. Honestly I don't know what he expected :feelshaha:

Pathetic. What did he expect would happen even if the mods did let him in? That we would forget about everything that happened? He would have been BTFO’d.

Last edited:
I hope the bed collapses when @jackbud is fucking his disgusting hamplanet, crushing him to death beneath her weight.

I always knew he would come crawling back. :feelshaha: What was Serge's response?
I hope the bed collapses when @jackbud is fucking his disgusting hamplanet, crushing him to death beneath her weight.
Congrats on 20,000 posts! :feelsokman:

@knajjd how did @Junger1864 even get accepted? Mods ought to improve the system.

@knajjd how did @Junger1864 even get accepted? Mods ought to improve the system.
whaddaya mean, how'd he get accepted? we're not clairvoyant. all i know is that he's male and is in game on steam almost 24/7. who knows why he doesn't identify as incel???

@Smallframecel

Again wtf

whaddaya mean, how'd he get accepted? we're not clairvoyant. all i know is that he's male and is in game on steam almost 24/7. who knows why he doesn't identify as incel???
Such an obvious CuckTears troll broke into this site. Way too dangerous to not fix the system so it doesn't happen again.