Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free my boyo @Eskimocel

you should stop this inside fighting and drama we are all incels and had our fair share of abuse in life atleast lets stay together here ok

Damn @Eskimocel fought the law and the law won.

Damn of all the people...are the mods taking it too far? Storm the Bastille, free him @Eskimocel

Fuck off, I am fully aware of the rules and how shit works around here now. After my ban on discord for which was related to @EthnicelNL posting traps I called out other members which were doing the same shit. Yet they are still around and I got instantly banned.

I decided to post a little "joke" which then I realised will get a me a warning because it was firstly unrelated to the thread, and it could be seen as a personal attack because I said someone else is gay. (jfl at taking that as an attack)

I even said myself free @fukmylyf . I wasnt even aware he got banned for that reason, I am glad that you unbanned him. He shouldnt have been banned in the first place.

Glad to see that you can be active on discord, report 1 or 2 posts here and there and get mod. Never knew it was this easy.

Take that 20% off because at this point you are trying to impress the mods and make yourself seen as a "hard" mod that is strict and shouldnt be "fucked" with.

Nobody made anyone look stupid. Stop trying to start shit up. I had my reasons to edit my thread.

The first mistake was banning him in the first place. He shouldnt even be in this discussion.
Literally never seen a more based reply in the history of this forum, maybe Rage's ban appeal reply to Zyros?

Literally never seen a more based reply on the history of this forum, maybe Rage's ban appeal reply to Zyros?
yeah, getting another guy banned by removing the context of your post and making him look like he's spamming is really based. i can see why you'd like someone who's wasted the mod team's time, though. you had also, in the past, when you accused someone of being a "discord tranny" without any proper reason and wasted my time.

Prob ban evasion alt
Giphy

let's hear what the mods have to say

yeah, getting another guy banned by removing the context of your post and making him look like he's spamming is really based. i can see why you'd like someone who's wasted the mod team's time, though. you had also, in the past, when you accused someone of being a "discord tranny" without any proper reason and wasted my time.
Dude relax, YOU'RE the one who pm'd me about your discord buddy @cocksucker being a transsexual, I was just hurling out an insult. As I later just put the thing on ignore. You really went back to check our message history just for this one reply to me? Its not that serious

Dude relax, YOU'RE the one who pm'd me about your discord buddy @cocksucker being a transsexual, I was just hurling out an insult. As I later just put the thing on ignore. You really went back to check our message history just for this one reply to me? Its not that serious
what the fuck are you talking about? you accused him publicly and i PMed you asking whether you had any proof since you made it out to be factual in your post.

i didn't go back on anything, i remember it off the top of my head. have you been using reddit too much or what?

Can we all just relax? We're all friends here under inceldom
everyone is my enemy here
pm pics of cocksuker:y'all:

you made it out to be factual in your post.
Where the fuck did you get all that from? If I remember correctly I said "He's been exposed as being a discord transsexual a while ago" or something along those lines. I didn't even file a fucking report, you sent me the fucking PM not the other way around. Just be honest, you thought your boy was something you didn't like, saw my random shitpost about a user I obviously didn't like and got paranoid. Its alright, its in the past.

it's temporary.

Where the fuck did you get all that from? If I remember correctly I said "He's been exposed as being a discord transsexual a while ago" or something along those lines. I didn't even file a fucking report, you sent me the fucking PM not the other way around. Just be honest, you thought your boy was something you didn't like, saw my random shitpost about a user I obviously didn't like and got paranoid. Its alright, its in the past.
exactly, "he's been exposed as a discord transexual" is very factual and is not a mere "random shitpost" as you claim it to be, it is an ACCUSATION of being an infiltrator. you're lucky that i hadn't warned you for misinformation about someone for that post after you told me you were bullshitting. now we will not derail this thread any further.

the mods have basically acknowledged that the whole thing was a misunderstanding. So I don't get why he's still banned...
as i've said to him:
"you editing it out may have been due to genuine stupidity rather than done with any malice, but the bottom line is that your actions have resulted in the mod team warning an innocent, resulting in him receiving a temporary ban. if fukmylyf wasn't an established member, if a newbie was the victim of this, at best, the mod team's time would have been wasted looking into him, and at worst, he could have gotten banned permanently. you fucked up by editing your post out, take the consequences."

anyway, the majority of the warnings he just got was from arguing here, knowing full well that he was shitting up the thread after i warned him specifically not to, and so he has only himself to blame.

@Ultimate BBCombover what happened please? He was here for like 3 minutes lol.
He dropped too big of a JBBpill and he had to be banned for the safety of the forum.

@Eskimocel @Insomniac @fukmylyf

@Insomniac free my nigga

I just saw that and I was literally shocked. Couldn't believe that he got banned again so soon tbh.
This has to be some kind of record

@knajjd why was insomniac banned again? This is a matter of public emergency can somebody activate article 48?

Personally I would like to know just what it was. Not to insult your modding style or whatever, but I'm curious as to what it was as he doesn't usually spam.
ask him. it was a one-word reply which was posted just for the sake of posting in inceldom discussion, though.

ask him. it was a one-word reply which was posted just for the sake of posting in inceldom discussion, though.
Free @Insomniac :feelsree::feelsree:
The forum is boring without him :feelsrope:

@cocksucker and @knajjd are the same person so why do they reply to the same posts? Multiple personality disorder?

@cocksucker and @knajjd are the same person so why do they reply to the same posts? Multiple personality disorder?
They both have weeb avatars. This is a conspiracy against us

its like conjoined twins cooking the same meal tbh