Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

you also like tellemt and gambler and whogivesafucc and literally any other normie who got banned for LARPing as an incel.
You should ban @fukmylyf he acts like a manchild and posts on my threads calling me fatass etc. he is annoying.

you also like tellemt and gambler and whogivesafucc and literally any other normie who got banned for LARPing as an incel.
yeah, and lots of people like them. I don't see what your point is.

yeah, and lots of people like them. I don't see what your point is.
exactly my point; some of the most popular members here have been literal infiltrators who have come around simply to kill time, mocking us. loads of people STILL like the ones who have admitted to it themselves, even. being popular among this community is completely useless as a measure of worth, as you can see.

exactly my point; some of the most popular members here have been literal infiltrators who have come around simply to kill time, mocking us. loads of people STILL like the ones who have admitted to it themselves, even. being popular among this community is completely useless as a measure of worth, as you can see.
gigacope

Free them!

Free @fukmylyf .

This is absurd.

Free @Ritalincel and @Insomniac, keep @fukmylyf in his cagie to ragie

All my niggas getting banned

good night sweet banned incels, may you have some peace in the banned land

:f:

@fukmylyf you’ve gotta be fucking joking

Snitching is cucked and bluepilled

Insomniac is a white supremacist and fukmylyf is a major fakecel.

Only Ritalincel should be free if he agrees to stop spamming.
Why do you say fukmylyf is a fakecel?

Neverforget

*Ahem*

Free them

I believe everyone is in agreement that bringing back @Solitarian_Walker during this precarious time would of course be the patrician's choice of unbanning

I believe everyone is in agreement that bringing back @Solitarian_Walker during this precarious time would of course be the patrician's choice of unbanning
I agree, free him

I try my best not to get confrontational with people and I usually don't desire permaban upon anyone (unless the guy is an obvious cuck, infiltrate, etc), but @fukmylyf has acted really annoyingly as of late with his gratuitous bullying of incels and stories about how he bullied incels in school, etc.

Such shit coming from a tall and gl guy who has been approached by chicks is a bit too much even for someone who isn't especially sensitive to bragging like me.

I defended him the other time he got banned but this time it I won't, and I hope he changes his behavior when he comes back.

Last edited:
@Ritalincel is back hurrah!

Why does it seem like the same group of people are getting banned every other week

because they break the rules frequently.
Well you’re not wrong, but it seems as if these guys get more attention from you and the other mods when rules are broken

Well you’re not wrong, but it seems as if these guys get more attention from you and the other mods when rules are broken
it's because people post about them here frequently, nothing else. a whole load of people got temp/perm banned today and yet you don't know of them.

it's because people post about them here frequently, nothing else. a whole load of people got temp/perm banned today and yet you don't know of them.
You assume much, though since that may be true of other users it’s understandable that you would come to that conclusion

Wouldn’t mind if @fukmylyf’s ban was permanent.