Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I wonder when @Ritalincel will be perma banned. I don't want it to happen but I have a feeling it will happen within a few months

I wonder when @Ritalincel will be perma banned. I don't want it to happen but I have a feeling it will happen within a few months
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
2AAC6008 A264 4302 89A9 F59C1A065E2F

@FrailPaleStaleMale I always see him browsing the site

@FrailPaleStaleMale I always see him browsing the site
Don’t know why they haven’t unbanned him yet, he’s in the discord and the mods aren’t bothering him there
But he’s still not allowed back into the forum

256.jpg

RIP AND FREE THEM.

@Crustaciouse
We can't see the screenshot.
Seems like a reasonable ban appeal.
it isn't. he has like, what, 5+ female worship warns and still keeps on doing it after waiting for his warning level to go down, counting on the mods sending only 30% or somesuch just like VST did with his brags. at this point, even if he WASN'T given that one strike chance, him breaking this rule again would have earned him a 100% outright anyway. didn't even tag the mod who banned him and DEMANDS an unban. this self important piece of shit can eat dirt for all i care.

you joking? one post by that retard swiswis is "actually, my parents are more than millionaires and l am not ugly..." the only place he belongs in is the garbage dump.
Based :lul:
Also reported for personal attack.
See you in ban appeals...

you joking? one post by that retard swiswis is "actually, my parents are more than millionaires and l am not ugly..." the only place he belongs in is the garbage dump.
Lol i didn't know he was rich chad.

• FrailPaleStaleMale

@Crustaciouse banned? This forum becomes more and more of a shithole with each passing day.

r.i.p. the whole fucking board

@ICanOnlyFapToBDSM Temp or Perm?