Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Parrtlord is such an honest person it fucking hurts.

@Parrtlord is such an honest person it fucking hurts.
Thanks bro! you lifted my spirits :feelsokman:
When one of you guys insults me, especially when somebody on this forum calls me a "amazingly spineless and disgustingly pathetic attention whore" I take it seriously. I value what you guys say about me alot more than any normal-fag or cuck..

Last edited:
Thanks bro! you lifted my spirits :feelsokman:
When one of you guys insults me, especially when somebody on this forum calls me a "amazingly spineless and disgustingly pathetic attention whore" I take it seriously. I value what you guys say about me alot more than any normal-fag or cuck..
Who would say such a thing? I'd just report them for a personal attack at that point, and block them. Tbhtbh

@Michael15651 you fucking IDIOT i TOLD you were gonna get banned. I fucking predicted that shit. Shoulda took the warning when i correctly guessed BrettyBoy would get banned

Next 3 incels who will be banned/perma’d

@Looksmaxxcel
@Wettinghose
@NotQuiteChadLite

Watch out guys. You’re on the hitlist

Can @Michael15651 file an appeal? I think he has a decent chance if he were to file one

Wasn't @Michael15651 the greatest postmaxxer ever? He managed to get perma'd pretty quickly compared to other postmaxxers.

@Michael15651
NOOOOOOO!!! The guillotine kills one more. RIP Michael.

@Michael15651 you fucking IDIOT i TOLD you were gonna get banned. I fucking predicted that shit. Shoulda took the warning when i correctly guessed BrettyBoy would get banned

Next 3 incels who will be banned/perma’d

@Looksmaxxcel
@Wettinghose
@NotQuiteChadLite

Watch out guys. You’re on the hitlist
why would I be banned?

No joke I had a massive feeling he was going to get perma’d today.

So many getting banned recently, really sad to see.

fuck not michael, another chill user gone, hope you will find refuge in looksmax.org

Wasn't @Michael15651 the greatest postmaxxer ever? He managed to get perma'd pretty quickly compared to other postmaxxers.
JFL at attempting postmaxxing in 2019 unless you are Ritalincel

Me miss @Michael15651, he was a good user.

@Michael15651
Gone but not forgotten...
Even if you come back, these are days you can't spend postmaxxing.
Very interesting ban, knajjd.

I think ritalin is next tbh
No man

Free @Michael15651 :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
He was a good man...
I hope he is not permad forever and will appeal soon.

Wow, rip @Michael15651 , I've a feeling @Ritalincel is next

I miss @Michael15651 we were supposed to make a thread discussing the last season of Mr. Robot when it finally came out, I guess that can't happen anymore. :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yes. He wrote long and pointed replies. Truly the best of us. And his gif avi was so pleasant to look at.
You will be missed @Michael15651
Is this trolling? Michael was the biggest shitposter here, every single response was an uninteresting, one sentence reply that added nothing insightful, whatsoever. At least Ritalin posted amusing images and memes, Michael didn’t even do that, he just goes down the list and post something pointless in literally every post.

Is this trolling? Michael was the biggest shitposter here, every single response was an uninteresting, one sentence reply that added nothing insightful, whatsoever. At least Ritalin posted amusing images and memes, Michael didn’t even do that, he just goes down the list and post something pointless in literally every post.
No man. I don't have problem with both of them personally,but ritalincel is more like shitposter. it is just what it is.

and free both of them btw

Fuck off bro, Ritalin is just a bot, Mike was a damn good user

whithoutme was being sarcastic

@Michael15651 will be missed. Anyone who knows the reason? Pm me if you do.

I love how my bro @Cuyen is chilling right there:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thanks bro

I think it was because of spamming not sure

Bro you are literally the next Inceldo. I don’t think you got room to talk about shitposting