Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why the fuck do people want @Zyros to be freed? Would you honestly want to have chads on incels.is, an incel forum? I think that @RageAgainstTDL made the right call.
According to some pics he seems somewhat ugly.

his looksmaxxed version is at least 6/10
Did he do something for his face?
He was attractive and constantly bragged about it.

Warnings expire after 1 month, no matter the percentage. However, triggering a temporary ban or breaking the same rule more than once or twice will carry heavier warnings.
Judging by some pics not so much.

Judging by some pics not so

I think that the main reason was because he was always bragging about it on other sites.

Why the fuck do people want @Zyros to be freed? Would you honestly want to have chads on incels.is, an incel forum? I think that @RageAgainstTDL made the right call.
because some people are just retarded bro

Zyros was blackpilled and high effort, but this is an incel forum first and foremost.

chads need to be banished I dont care if they're high iq or blackpilled
this is incels.is not chadism.net or chads.is

He was good user on average but he had a Chadlite agenda so to speak, he was always trying to damage control in chadhate threads.

Stop talking about Zyros, borderline chad worship, he didn’t belong here period, he posts on bodybuilding and lookism and Reddit, why does he need to rot here too?

He had mental illness about face puffiness too.

It’s over for bannedcels. XD On a serious note, it really does suck to be banned unless you deserve it such as being the type that gets present female attention.

Giga Low-IQ. A 5'2 can't ascend even with 8/10 face. And I'm not even talking about other factors such as autism, depression, and other mental shit, financial status etc. You are terracoping friend.
If your face is 8/10 being 5' 2" wont stop you from slay. You have no ideia about what you are talking.

@uninstall needs to be freed. His latest podcasts explain everything:

He admitted on incels.is that he lost his virginity and the sex was crap.

He never bragged here.

His approaches were real.

If you think his podcasts are a LARP you have major autism.

He never bragged here.

"Just let larpers who brag about cumming on girls' faces in the forum bro. What are you, autistic? hahahahaha"

Sub-Mariana Trench IQ.

He never bragged here.

you know nothing. here, he claimed that he got laid only once, with a disgusting landwhale. on lookism, he's talked about getting laid more than once with "above average" females and rejecting several of them. he was a lying piece of trash.

Giga Low-IQ. A 5'2 can't ascend even with 8/10 face. And I'm not even talking about other factors such as autism, depression, and other mental shit, financial status etc. You are terracoping friend.
Found the fakecel

Zyros wasnt a chad, his mid face was 3 miles too long.