Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I already have seen him posting alot of bluepilled content here, i even reported one of his bluepilled threads and it got deleted but i dont know if that was the motive of his temp ban this time.
JFL imagine being so retarded even another racepiller calls you out for posting bullshit all over the forum
perma for @Riceman tbh

What did @Swiswis brag about anyway? I think I wasn't on for a day or two so I missed it.

His "brag" was that a land whale tried to kiss him
i don't think that's bragging, how old was the landwhale? i would prefer to be kissless than kising a 35+ yo 200 lbs landwhale

His "brag" was that a land whale tried to kiss him
He deserves to be banned seriously. Landwhales these days have sky high standards he is probably a 6+ white guy, he can easily ascend, why should such people who are attractive to females be allowed here and to call themselves incel.
i don't think that's bragging, how old was the landwhale? i would prefer to be kissless than kising a 35+ yo 200 lbs landwhale
If you are truly ugly, than even a landwhale would reject you, all females only show sexual interest in guys who are above average looking. How can these people call themselves incel and play victim, when they have many chances to ascend but choose not to? It is offensive to actual incels.

I have seen way worse brgs on here honestly, I wonder if he bragged multiple times about different situations.

I have seen way worse brgs on here honestly, I wonder if he bragged multiple times about different situations.
bragged several times about how you're attractive, rich, and about how females have shown sexual interest in you. You say you are a "volcel" who has a "nice face" which is a "7". Regarding the landwhale, it's clearly bragging. Talking about any romantic or sexual experience is against the rules.

You aren't incel and you don't belong here. I won't unban you."

bragged several times about how you're attractive, rich, and about how females have shown sexual interest in you. You say you are a "volcel" who has a "nice face" which is a "7". Regarding the landwhale, it's clearly bragging. Talking about any romantic or sexual experience is against the rules.

Yes I was referring to that.

"As l said my life is painful. In uni l sit alone, l come home and l am also alone. It's been 3 years like this, and that's huge. "
No.
That's not huge.
Truecels here live like that for 15+ years.

What did Inceldo do? Just wondering.

shame, but i guess some bans are necessary to keep normies out

It's over. @OccidentalRebel got sent to the gas chamber.

@Crustaciouse is now a hardban?

how does one even avoid a ban in the first place
Trying to set up an alt/contacting other users through PMs to get them to post on his behalf etc.
I'm just waiting for knajjd or Serge to come in to the ban appeal section saying that the IP addresses are the same and that he's blatant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know he's waiting for info tbh. Strange that I never had to wait for info. Maybe he has a suspicious entry thing, or his email address is weird...
Probably doing verification.

Why was @SLAVICMorPheus banned?