Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

His posts and thread was deleted, its almost 100% a perm. He made a thread saying he doesn't agree with us on anything and the only trait he shares with us is depression. Most likely a larp
Lol "muh depression". Why go this far if you can't relate to us?

I know he's waiting for info tbh. Strange that I never had to wait for info. Maybe he has a suspicious entry thing, or his email address is weird...
Probably doing verification.
That's correct. I was just waiting for info, guess they needed more information about me. Jfl. i didn't even had to make one single post to get noticed by 3 legends of this forum thanks for that.

Thanks for getting rid of him.
The amount of bragging just unbelievable there

What happened to @Smallondick

@Riceman

Is he still temp?

@Riceman although you were a 6foot tallfag , i appreactied your threads

@Ritalincel
Wait what? It was just showing him banned on my screen

For the record don't report posts for low effort in the offtopic section since the rule doesn't apply there as far as I know
it does, it's just considerably more lax. particularly crappy posts such as nonsense will get you warned there too.

I liked riceman, he could be inflammatory but he was high effort tbh

Except he wasn't "high effort" at all. All he did was repeat the same shit over and over again. "Curries can easily get a looksmatch girlfriend" "muh verbal IQ" "muh perceived fighting success". Once you've read like 3 of his posts, you've pretty much read them all. That and he racebaited constantly and basically had autistic meltdowns whenever anyone disagreed with him.

Absolutely nothing of value was lost with his banning.

Constantly attacking people probably, he called everyone who disagreed with him autistic.

He very obviously had autism (not the meme kind, but the real deal) and was just projecting.

Except he wasn't "high effort" at all. All he did was repeat the same shit over and over again. "Curries can easily get a looksmatch girlfriend" "muh verbal IQ" "muh perceived fighting success". Once you've read like 3 of his posts, you've pretty much read them all. That and he racebaited constantly and basically had autistic meltdowns whenever anyone disagreed with him.
Motherfucker was a hardcore bluepiller

riceman was posting way too much Rice bashing content, it was getting anoying, but perma knajjding him was a bit too much, can he still make an appeal

For the record don't report posts for low effort in the offtopic section since the rule doesn't apply there as far as I know
it does, it's just considerably more lax. particularly crappy posts such as nonsense will get you warned there too.
Maybe this should be in the rules; users might be be confused about the rules in different subforums if it's so easy to misinterpret that a mod would not be aware. Ngl tho low effort in offtopic can still be annoying sometimes.

Maybe this should be in the rules; users might be be confused about the rules in different subforums if it's so easy to misinterpret that a mod would not be aware. Ngl tho low effort in offtopic can still be annoying sometimes.
“Low effort” posts fit the tone of off topic more, it’s generally more relaxed than the main forum.

“Low effort” posts fit the tone of off topic more, it’s generally more relaxed than the main forum.
Yeah I mean spam overloading of comments void of real content or meaning. Not usually a problem, though, luckily.
Free Pingcel too :ping: he dindu nuffin

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I mean spam overloading of comments void of real content or meaning. Not usually a problem, though, luckily.
Free Pingcel too :ping: he dindu nuffin
i can't see this new ping pepe, is that a bug?

@jerrycan dan Just realized he's banned, is it perma?