Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why is @SLAVICMorPheus banned

What did wizardcel do?
Boasted about his hypothetical sexual prowess. Which is rendered moot by the fact he's an ugly oldcel who won't be getting a satisfactory partner to use such prowess with.

Boasted about his hypothetical sexual prowess. Which is rendered moot by the fact he's an ugly oldcel who won't be getting a satisfactory partner to use such prowess with.
More info please? Not fully following what he did. Sorry.

More info please? Not fully following what he did. Sorry.
He bragged about his sexual potency. Like "I'm a sex machine, I'd like to be fucking a JB the whole day, she would do this and that". Then he was warned and it led to the temp. ban.

He bragged about his sexual potency. Like "I'm a sex machine, I'd like to be fucking a JB the whole day, she would do this and that". Then he was warned and it led to the temp. ban.
:lul: JFL at incels who think they would be good in bed while at the same time never fucking a foid in their life.

@monkaGIGA what happened to him?

Fucking finally, he was amongst one of the dumbest users on this site.
tbh... he thinks we're a meme community and that all of us will ascend eventually if we just try hard enough, or something (he said something to this effect a few months ago). Very bluepilled. Also spammed this forum with useless clutter, calling posters low IQ for no reason left and right.

tbh... he thinks we're a meme community and that all of us will ascend eventually if we just try hard enough, or something (he said something to this effect a few months ago). Very bluepilled. Also spammed this forum with useless clutter, calling posters low IQ for no reason left and right.
I thought he was just here to funpost as opposed to being truly bluepilled to be honest

Last edited:
Not sure if that's considerable bragging, mods even said it's not the reason.

Not sure if that's considerable bragging, mods even said it's not the reason.
I think Cocksucker was talking about the other case when he said "that's not why."

I could be wrong.