Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SoyUnPerdedor now too? What did he do?

Im noticing a huge increase in requested bans tbh i wonder why

@HighTGymcel keep him in his cage

Feels like Incels Battle Royale going on with survivors names dropping out each day...

I just witnessed a ban, rip :feelsrope: @NEETAndTidy

Please don't permaban him

Last edited:
I just witnessed a ban, rip :feelsrope: @NEETAndTidy

Please don't permaban him
I think its temporary since I can still see him on the members list.
Kek. Literally all you have to do to be featured on there is write a violent or extremist fantasy or false scenario. Takes no skill or effort whatsoever.
tbh. I don't get posters who get all excited about getting featured on IT, its literally just attention whoring at that point.

Why banned?
Why is @wizardcel banned?

@TheLegendofBentCock

Damn motherfuckers are falling off the forum to the point niagra falls would be jealous, holy shit! This forum is turning into a ghost town Damn.

free @jerrycan dan

@NEETAndTidy I'm guessing its temp but still weird to see him banned

I can't keep up with all these bans. There'll be no room left in the cage soon.

If one requests a ban, is it of the temporay kind of permanent?

I know but I mean the ban type. Perhaps it is permanent but then they unban you.

If I recall correctly, the second unban should depend on the lenght of time between the two voluntary bans or how much time it has passed from the second voluntary ban and your request. I´m not sure which of the two cases is, though. Anyway, as a rule of thumb I would think that after the second voluntary ban it´s generally over.

I'll preemptively say that Grotesque's ban is permanent, for larping.

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

He pretended to be a virgin on the forum various times, while talking about his 'conquests' outside the forum.
Here's one post where he says directly he's virgin and will die alone:

There's tons more of this stuff, this is just to show the ban is justified for a veteran user.
That's awful. I thought he was true oldcel. however I'm not disappointed at this point.

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

He pretended to be a virgin on the forum various times, while talking about his 'conquests' outside the forum.

There's tons more of this stuff, this is just to show the ban is justified for a veteran user.
The fuck? All this time I thought grotesque was THE old truecel, holy shit

The number of larpers and fakecels is astonishing tbh what the FUCK is happening
I am really confused, you can't trust anybody

Am I the only one around here who actually never had romantic relationships or sex?
walter.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

This is all false.

In 2017 (the data of your print), in the early days of this forum, Grotesque talked all the time about his elderly GF, but some time later sayd he was just LARPing and that he stills a virgin. He LARPed about not being incel anymore, not otherwise.

I do not agree with this ban and i do believe Grotesque stills KHV just judging by his videos and his lifestyle.

This ban is similar to Fontaine's ban.