Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Am I the only one around here who actually never had romantic relationships or sex?
walter.jpg
yes man

This is all false.

In 2017 (the data of your print), in the early days of this forum, Grotesque talked all the time about his elderly GF, but some time later sayd he was just LARPing and that he stills a virgin. He LARPed about not being incel anymore, not otherwise.

I do not agree with this ban and i do believe Grotesque stills KHV just judging by his videos and his lifestyle.

This ban is similar to Fontaine's ban.
It's Ahmet's thing.

Grotesque? Oh man...

I’m starting to wonder how many veteran posters are genuine.

damn grotesque down for larp?

looks the0ry diebunked,

heil RACE AND JBW theory
This is all false.

In 2017 (the data of your print), in the early days of this forum, Grotesque talked all the time about his elderly GF, but some time later sayd he was just LARPing and that he stills a virgin. He LARPed about not being incel anymore, not otherwise.

I do not agree with this ban and i do believe Grotesque stills KHV just judging by his videos and his lifestyle.

possible scenario
lookism is full of larps tbh cant take everything from there seriously

I'll preemptively say that Grotesque's ban is permanent, for larping.

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

He pretended to be a virgin on the forum various times, while talking about his 'conquests' outside the forum.
Here's one post where he says directly he's virgin and will die alone:

There's tons more of this stuff, this is just to show the ban is justified for a veteran user.
Outstanding work mod team. Thank you for ridding this place of more fakecels.

I looked up some more of his posts from other forums.

JFL

Last edited:
Grotesque’s ban should seriously be reconsidered. It’s blue pilled to even think he wasn’t LARPing on lookism.net. He is as incel as it gets.

damn grotesque down for larp?

looks the0ry diebunked,

heil RACE AND JBW theory

possible scenario
lookism is full of larps tbh cant take everything from there seriously
Larping about being sexually successful is the same as actually being sexually successful, it is indistinguishable to users here. If any fakecel can just say “bro those were just a LARP” to get out of a ban, that is bad for the forum.

I'm very conflicted tbh, this is a post from 2017 so maybe he was larping or some shit idk

tbh

Larping about being sexually successful is the same as actually being sexually successful, it is indistinguishable to users here. If any fakecel can just say “bro those were just a LARP” to get out of a ban, that is bad.
take the soybeans out of your mouth
lookism is full of larps tbh, there have been subhumans larping as 8/10 male models using other people's pics lol.
wouldnt be surpirsed if grotesque managed landwhales though he is tall and white and has some dimorphic traits

take the soybeans out of your mouth
lookism is full of larps tbh, there have been subhumans larping as 8/10 male models using other people's pics lol.
wouldnt be surpirsed if grotesque managed landwhales though he is tall and white and has some dimorphic traits

Low IQ. why would an incel larp about fucking girls and whatnot? Also the guy you replied to brought up a very good point and you just sperged and called him a soyboy without justification for no reason. If grotesque's posts are disregarded because they are a larp, any other fakecel can forward the same as an argument to not get banned. Once again, what you said is completely irrelevant to the good point notquite brought up.

Lastly, if you can get landwhales, you don't belong here, so that argument is a non-starter anyways.

Last edited:
Low IQ. why would an incel larp about fucking girls and whatnot? Also the guy you replied to brought up a very good point and you just sperged and called him a soyboy without jusitification for no reason. If grotesque's posts are disregarded because they are a larp, any other fakecel can forward the same as an argument to not get banned. Once again, what you said is completely relevant to the good point notquite brought up.

Lastly, if you can get landwhales, you don't belong here, so that arguments is a non-starter anyways.
well because that site was the main blackpilled site apart from plebbit's sub.
however it is full of normies and chadlites and your opinions wont be taken seriously if you admit being incel like irl
he also posted his vids there, larping about not being incel to fit in better and get more views is not farfetched

well because that site was the main blackpilled site apart from plebbit's sub.
however it is full of normies and chadlites and your opinions wont be taken seriously if you admit being incel like irl
he also posted his vids there, larping about not being incel to fit in better and get more views is not farfetched

Anyone can find a limp-dicked excuse for larping like that though. If the moderation lets this slide, future fakecels will use this as a reference against the moderation. They have to make it clear that larping like that won't be tolerated. Also there is no evidence to say that those lookism posts were larps anyway, so not sure why anyone would assume that in the first place.

:feelskek::feelskek:

This is all false.

Grotesque’s ban should seriously be reconsidered. It’s blue pilled to even think he wasn’t LARPing on lookism.net. He is as incel as it gets.
him going "i was LARPing for all those years bro" means nothing. he's been talking about his females and sexual life on Lookism since 2016, that's a whopping 3 years of "LARPing" as a sex haver. do you think it's more probable that he's been LARPing about being a 40 year old virgin on this forum for a year or so, or 3 years as a sex haver on Lookism?

Grotesque was a sex haver?

Even someone who I thought was the truest of truecels was a sex haven’t?

I really need to keep my guard up.

him going "i was LARPing for all those years bro" means nothing. he's been talking about his females and sexual life on Lookism since 2016, that's a whopping 3 years of "LARPing" as a sex haver. do you think it's more probable that he's been LARPing about being a 40 year old virgin on this forum for a year or so, or 3 years as a sex haver on Lookism?
tbh he's made a ton of videos that he uploads without any editing and he always seemed consistent in his rants. It's much easier to make forum posts consistent. He doesn't look like a slayer either.
Not gonna make a judgement on that one though tbh, I'd have to see all of the evidence against him

This is why you use different names for different sites, guys.

I thought Grotesque would be allowed to stay if he got laid. It says that blackpilled users are allowed to stay. I assumed it was a "don't ask, don't tell" type of gig here.

I thought Grotesque would be allowed to stay if he got laid. It says that blackpilled users are allowed to stay. I assumed it was a "don't ask, don't tell" type of gig here.
Its one thing to be a blackpilled normie if you presented yourself as such from the start, but if you claimed to be an incel and then it turns out that you were pretending all along and actually had sex then it counts as larping.
I still very much doubt that Grotesque actually good laid though, his videos are too truecel tier to be a larp.

You have to be a fucking idiot to think Grotesque is a larper. You can clearly tell he is genuine from his videos. He may be a larper but he is not larping about being incel. How tf can you see his old ass fucking face and not instantly recognize a broken man?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8fVx2Vv7QLLO/

There's a big difference between blackletcel's terrible shitposting ("hello fellow incels. DAE 5'2 xd? [insert fotm meme]") and Grotesque's consistent posting about personal topics. He practically has doxxed himself talking about his therapists. He is one of the only real people on the forum amidst the sea of samey terrible regurgitated memes and le epik retardpills. But I doubt Sergeant will listen when he keeps an utter fucking cunt like knajjd as a mod. I'm inclined to believe grotesque is right in saying that Serge is running this site for money. Sure doesnt seem to care about the content

From what I understand, he larped about having sex with an obese ugly women in the past on lookism up until partway into this forum as a pathetic trucel cope. This isn't inconsistent with him being a real incel. He has mentioned coping like this in the past like when he used to pretend to be a girl in chatrooms
mods really fucked up this time

Ask yourself this, if you were actually a depressed and frustrated 38 year old virgin, why you would spend time on Lookism, in the presence of good looking guys bragging about sexual conquests, for three years? Grotesque wasn’t there looking for looksmax advice, he was posting about girls loving his dick...

Visting lookism as An actually depressed, old virgin, would be suicidefuel

You wouldn’t want to be anywhere near stories and anecdotes of other men getting all the girls you yourself would never get..

It makes no sense to LARP as a sex haver for 2+ years.

Last edited:
This is obvious, Grotesque was a tall white guy, no possibility for him to be incel in the first place.

That's awful. I thought he was true oldcel. however I'm not disappointed at this point.
So all this time,his signature was actually unironic. :waitwhat:

do you think it's more probable that he's been LARPing about being a 40 year old virgin on this forum for a year or so, or 3 years as a sex haver on Lookism?
with his looks, probably the prior tbh... He's the archetype of what people think of when they think of a deadbeat wife beating subhuman loser (no offence if you're reading this Grotesque, I liked you as a poster). I still think the ban was deserved as LARPing isn't permitted, and because there's no way to tell for sure which story is true based on the evidence presented, the mods have to act in a way that rules out that an active rule breaking LARP is posting on the forum. Anyway, RIP to another OG

The fuck? All this time I thought grotesque was THE old truecel, holy shit
I noticed bluepills coming out of him from time to time so I'm not surprised. But he was a funny ass nigga, hopefully he stays in the blackpill community.
I still very much doubt that Grotesque actually good laid though, his videos are too truecel tier to be a larp.
I agree. A larp is a larp in more ways than one. But he was pretty blackpilled even if he's not 100% incel.
They think if they get banned then foids won't sense there misogyny personality
Those low iq cucks. I've never requested a ban and never will unless the site changes its name to soyboys.is

Last edited:
Ask yourself this, if you were actually a depressed and frustrated 38 year old virgin, why you would spend time on Lookism, in the presence of good looking guys bragging about sexual conquests, for three years? Grotesque wasn’t there looking for looksmax advice, he was posting about girls loving his dick...

Visting lookism as An actually depressed, old virgin, would be suicidefuel

You wouldn’t want to be anywhere near stories and anecdotes of other men getting all the girls you yourself would never get..

It makes no sense to LARP as a sex haver for 2+ years.
So did faceandlms. I dont shit about lookism but wasn't that place basically an incel forum at some point?

What happened to @Cybersex is our hope

just ban everyone theory

It's a new day it's a new dawn and I'm unbanned from ban discussion :feelzez:
We don't have consensus on @HighTGymcel still.

What happen with ritalincel and soyunperdedor.

This is already answered much pages ago

@Ritalincel permabanned because continuously breaking low effort rule and @ :soy:unperdedor was requested
Ok thanks.

@Ritalincel permabanned because continuously breaking low effort rule and @ :soy:unperdedor was requested
We live in the strangest timeline tbh, I never thought ritalin would be permad

Whatever happened to @Ahegao enthusiast