Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Keep banning stupid low effort faggots and I might come back more.

Keep on rockin mods.

Deserved ban. GJ mods.
Ctfu

free my nibber

e: just found out that he got banned because he quoted a racebait post about ethnic cleansing i made for anyone wondering
JFL I was thinking about quoting that for shits and giggles and absendmindedly posting that NSLF poster saying race treason is a capital offense, good thing I didn't

@KingOfRome again lol

He's been talking about leaving for a while...
Fr? All i know is that he was mentioning a couple of times, that this forum is not what it used to be anymore. But i have never seen him talking about actually wanting to leave this site.

He's been talking about leaving for a while...
I hope he doesn't leave. He and @Ritalincel have made this forum a better place. Without any of them, this forum would start dying tbh.

Unban my nigga @Insomniac

Oh fuck... @Insomniac was one of the chillest people on here.

Bring this man back at once :feelsrope:

JFL @Ledgemund glad to see you gone

You ever just have a feeling someone is larping just by the way they talk? I mean I don't ever recall this guy speaking in inceldom discussion when it was something besides race. Good riddance

i thought ledgemund being a sex haver was common knowledge here......

oh well :rolleyes:

Mods should consider a one-time mass unban for those who've been banned for more than a few months. Rehabilitation. It's easy enough to ban them again if necessary, right?

Mods should consider a one-time mass unban for those who've been banned for more than a few months. Rehabilitation. It's easy enough to ban them again if necessary, right?
they can appeal their ban

they can appeal their ban
I'm suggesting taking that load off, in a one-time amnesty type situation, given that a lot of people here seem to think a lot of people should be unbanned (I don't have an opinion, I don't know these people).

a lot of people here seem to think a lot of people should be unbanned
literally irrelevant.

honestly some people just deserve to stay caged forever, the ones that dont have a chance at returning.

I don't keep up with things that go on outside of the forum, that and I also had him muted for being retarded.

made threads stating that he had unpaid sex and asked for a perma with no appeal in both
Holy shit, Ledgemund committed suicide by mod?

He was one of the highest IQ users here, if not the highest IQ one :feelsrope:

:f:

Also, where are those threads? I wish I could see them, were they deleted? Did someone print or archive?

You can be a Chad, you just can't talk about it.

I'm guessing this will be the first day Insomniac has not posted on the forum since he registered.

Hopefully he'll be freed soon.

A lot of bans taking place, dudes.

You can be a Chad, you just can't talk about it.
:feelswhat: I don't even like the thought of a Chad lurking here never mind having an account here.