Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@previousbinary

I hope its perma for this faggot.

@previousbinary

I hope its perma for this faggot.
He is either a failed normie or an IT user, either way he shouldn't be here.

[Blackpill] true story

i lost my virginity at 23 to a single mother. She told me she would always love me etc, so I abused her emotionally to see how far I can get.
She left me.

guaranteed if I was chad, she would have begged me to stay. Might have even ditched her child.
This was probably IT larp for them to screenshot and make it look like we're evil manipulative and hate women for no real reason. He said in a response that this was only two years ago.

Last edited:
I know what he posted, I was asking if he got got for that post or something else. Because I was one of the ones who reported the thread, but I didn't get a Good Boy™ sticker for it like people usually do when they report a thing. Usually there's a notification saying "Thanks for helping the mods take a bite outta crime."

Thanks for reporting the post, and thank you to everyone else to uses the report button to report post content that does not belong on this website. I really do mean that as our job would be logistically impossible as we obviously don't have the time to read every single post in every single thread to see if any rules were broken.

Also, thanks for acknowledging witnessing what he posted, lest anyone here think the mods just made it up to get rid of him. Then again Doug wasn't prominent or liked enough to have conspiracy theories formed regarding his ban. He was basically just a lookism.net retard we all barely even tolerated.

I don't think @Doug was an "infiltrator." What he posted was obviously horrific, you should never post it, I shudder to think where and how he even got his hands on that kind of material, but I can't help but wonder what kind of desperate place his mind had to be to post what he posted. He was wrong, but like I say of a lot of us here, he was mentally unwell, and acted out of the desperate compulsion of his mental illness. I'm not saying that means he should be allowed back, or that we should be lenient on future people who might consider such a flagrant violation. But understand, @Doug was clearly not healthy in the head. And what he needed was help. We probably couldn't have given it to him, but that's what he needed.

While I certainly think that that's a noble outlook, especially in this day and age where so many people on the internet have a Punisher complex and will go as far as to meticulously comb through someone's internet history going back over a decade, eagerly looking to pull out one slightly edgy tweet from 2009 and use that as an example of why that person needs to have their life destroyed...I think in Doug's case he's probably legitimately beyond help. He's the type of person who thinks he's always right and probably sees himself as the victim of an evil mod that was out to get him. He's like a really low IQ psycho with no social skills. That's just how I see it anyway.

RIP @LastGerman and @AsiaCel, you guys didn't deserve this...

Last edited:
Why is @LastGerman banned? Free him !!!

@LastGerman didnt deserve a ban for posting a stupid gender swapped selfie.

Did you get a warning for posting yours?
Yeah. I didnt even know It was against the rules. I wasnt even trying to brag or anything. Everyone else was doing it so i just did one too.

Hopefully germancel and asiacel arent for too long

LastGerman is temp. He's still on the members list.

At least we can enjoy a break from him going on and on about the so-called 'driver licence pill'.

@Michael15651 ???

Tbh he became really low effort... I like the guy in interactions but the vast majority of his posts are 2 words
Yea i noticed after his ban he put a bit more effort in but recently he's gone back to his old ways, I'd assume he's trying to reach 30 k

Yea i noticed after his ban he put a bit more effort in but recently he's gone back to his old ways, I'd assume he's trying to reach 30 k
he wants 25k since he cant see his name

I wouldn't say he's wrong about the driver's license, just that it isn't a "pill" because it's changeable. The heightpill is real because if you're short, you can't change that, but if you don't have a driver's license, get one.
Whether he's right or wrong, he doesn't need to constantly bring it up. His character about lifting girls was entertaining, but this is just annoying.

@Michael15651 ???
He was told he was on his last warning for low effort posting... :feelsbadman:

RIP @Michael15651 . You were a cool guy

Perm. Went back to spamming after being told he was on a one strike policy.
RIP. I'm almost at the top now. And to think that if everyone got unbanned, I would probably not even be in the top 5.

Before this is deleted as offtopic, it's just my amazement at the amount of high profile users banned.

RIP. I'm almost at the top now. And to think that if everyone got unbanned, I would probably not even be in the top 5.

Before this is deleted as offtopic, it's just my amazement at the amount of high profile users banned.

lol at the gap between you and cuyen

@Michael15651's ban makes me sad, I saw it coming for a few days now. I know he had it in him to change, since he did for a while, but went right back to 2 word posts on a one strike policy for spamming... I'll miss you dude, you were cool to talk to.
RIP @Michael15651 . You were a cool guy
damn cant believe it's actually perm... :feelscry::feelscry: very unfortunate news

This shit is actually crazy. Ritalincel, michael, and insomniac are all gone
All the guys who get to 20k+ posts in a short period of time end up getting permabanneds, thats not news in this forum, im here since the day of foundation and it has always been like that.

The only exception atm is @Cuyen :feelsokman:

All the guys who get to 20k+ posts in a short period of time end up getting permabanneds, thats not news in this forum, im here since the day of foundation and it has always been like that.

The only exception atm is @Cuyen :feelsokman:
I assume him and knajjd are tight

What happened to @LordDylan ?

I hope he doesn't leave. He and @Ritalincel have made this forum a better place. Without any of them, this forum would start dying tbh.
Lmao

The forum didn't die when zesto and Fontaine got banned, what kind of damage a couple of low IQ posters getting banned is going to inflict on the forum when we lose gems like Fontaine?
Perm. Went back to spamming after being told he was on a one strike policy.
This is most excellent news indeed. I knew he would fuck up again after getting his appeal approved :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
?

Tbh he became really low effort... I like the guy in interactions but the vast majority of his posts are 2 words

Became low effort?? Dude has been low effort from start to finish.

About fucking time he got disposed of, now if only the Mods can get rid of that brainlet gambler fan with the gambler avatar.