Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Possible foid infiltrator from reading the messages, some are deleted now though
How can you tell? I’m not very perceptive but it would be nice to explain how they could be infiltrators.

@FaceandHFD tagging him here already

Perm thankfully. He was a completely bluepilled retard.
Yea i just checked the members list aswel, i didn't know him too well just that he's a blackcel and posted his gender swap face pic looking for validation

The slippery slope of trap posting.
I wouldn't really say that; I'd have thought it would be more to do with the 'No Selfies' rule and the bragging rule. After all, those who post their pictures are often attractive anyway, and aren't here for any other reason than to meme.

I'm here to meme
But I'm also here to hang from the ceiling beams
Bro hide i_a_m_i is coming :feelstrash:

What happened to jerrycandan

@WawelDragon1683 was unbanned as he requested a ban to deal with personal stuff

free nigger @jerrycan dan

Free @UltraFayJr.
Free @Clock Tower

@AutisticCopecel

Mods couldn’t take the dickpill

@Social Outcast
Joined yesterday, already banned, infiltrator?

@Social Outcast
Joined yesterday, already banned, infiltrator?
He posted a thread with his selfie bragging that he could have fucked several attractive women but refused. He was a fakecel and a piece of shit.

He posted a thread with his selfie bragging that he could have fucked several attractive women but refused. He was a fakecel and a piece of shit.
:feelsseriously: Oh wow, that changes things, what a dick, Lets hope he gets acid thrown on his face :feelshmm:

KEK Social Outcast and his above the average intelligence. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Hope the bastard is a virgin til death for larping on here

Lol he made an appeal.

Lol he made an appeal.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Mods I am above the average intelligence and have the 190 cm height and 70 kgs weight, which only got nine foids of the medium intelligence, they personalities not good for me? So I am incel no? Please unban account of mine."

He's still viewing these threads, it's truly over

Damn, I wish I'd seen his thread now.