Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Damn, I wish I'd seen his thread now.
Yeah mods could have kept it up as he was already banned, it was a goldmine sorry bro I wish I screencapped it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Two questions. First, how come when I click the most recent post for this thread from the Forum List, I don't go to the most recent post? I end up, like, 6 pages shy of it.

Second, what happened to @Social Outcast?

Two questions. First, how come when I click the most recent post for this thread from the Forum List, I don't go to the most recent post? I end up, like, 6 pages shy of it.

Second, what happened to @Social Outcast?
he made a thread and posted his selfie on there, turns out he's fakecel and bragged about it. My signature has quotes from him

he made a thread and posted his selfie on there, turns out he's fakecel and bragged about it. My signature has quotes from him

Ooof. Would he have been more welcome on Looksmax?

Im always missing out on the good shit

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have experienced this.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have experienced this.

I think I'm going to the last post I read. So what I'll do is, I'll let this thread grow a few more posts/pages and try it again. If I get led to this post, I'll know what's up.

@HighTGymcel

Free @HighTGymcel

Free @Social Outcast, he did nothing wrong.

JK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Please free @HighTGymcel you can't kill my frens like this

Hope HighTGymcel isn't perma'd. I would miss his daily avi threads and generous use of exclamation marks in his thread titles.

He never uses sex
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: His above the average INTELLIGENCE alone grants him divine retardation, even making a ban appeal, I WILL NOT VIOLATE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He posted a thread with his selfie bragging that he could have fucked several attractive women but refused. He was a fakecel and a piece of shit.
Lmao dude said 9 different foids but he wasn't attracted to them that they were 6/10
KEK Social Outcast and his above the average intelligence. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Hope the bastard is a virgin til death for larping on here

It won't last, he's a 6/10, eventually he'll give in and have sex with a sub5 foid to validate his existence once he gets tired of waiting.

Last edited:
Lmao dude said 9 different foids but he wasn't attracted to them that they were 6/10
he literally wants stacy, what a memecel. He also said they personalities weren't for him and they were too medium intelligence for him. A volcel case if I ever saw one.

That dude broke like 1000 rules in 1 post, mogs me

Based
Lmao this, he's definitely 100% autistic
he literally wants stacy, what a memecel. He also said they personalities weren't for him and they were too medium intelligence for him. A volcel case if I ever saw one.
I'd say a bonafide mentalcel. His low IQ will eventually scare off any foid longterm. But he's definitely slayer material shortterm.
Ooof. Would he have been more welcome on Looksmax?
He belongs there tbh

He'll probably get praised there and be told what steps he needs to make to take advantage of his face and frame.

Last edited:
He wasn't a mentalcel he wasn't incel at all
You never know:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Honestly if i knew that thread would of been deleted, i would of screencapped the entire thing. Despite the obvious idiocy of a Larp or Autist, I enjoyed the comedic value that came out of that with his inbred english.

free nigger @jerrycan dan

That guy @jerrycan dan lives tempbanned. His permaban is just a matter of time.

What did he do wrong?
Pretty sure @mental_out banned him for racebaiting thread or something. I did talk to him and I do know why he got banned.