Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Someone who requests a ban

@universallyabhorred

why is @universallyabhorred banned?

Bring back @Social Outcast he is a great fucking meme.

I wonder who had the most foreseeable perma ban in the history of this website

Restore above average intelligence.

of course not.
Is it possible to restore his thread and lock it? Everyone was talking about it for days and it seems we missed out on some big deal.

What did he do
He only ever had four posts, including his ban appeal. Two were deleted. The first deleted one (which I didn’t see) which, as far as I’m concerned, was your stereotypical brag thread, but second deleted one which I did see was about how “cross dressing is a good cope”.

Who was the fastest to ever get banned?

We need Social Outcast back to raise the average intelligence of the forum.

Is the ban on @Social Outcast temporary too?

Just fucking JFL at this question
@Social Outcast
I knew he'd be dealt within minutes with no hope of having a valid appeal after posting the thread that did him in.
Is it possible to restore his thread and lock it? Everyone was talking about it for days and it seems we missed out on some big deal.
I agree with this. It was an absolute joke of a thread. I could not stop laughing. Everyone deserves a chance to see it.

It's one of those threads I'd go back to for some quick JFLs if it were still there

Last edited:
What did he say to get banned?
Well, he made four posts in total, I said he got banned in three because his fourth was his ban appeal.

His deleted posts were 1) allegedly generic brag thread I didn’t see it, and 2) a thread which I did see about how “cross dressing is a good cope”.

What did he say to get banned?
Pretty sure that he bragged about having sex and saying that crossdressing is good. I would recommend reading his ban appeal and the response said by @knajjd

We’re getting close to 500 ban appeals, I wonder if the 500th will get a free second chance?

We’re getting close to 500 ban appeals, I wonder if the 500th will get a free second chance?
I know the moderators here don’t play around, but it would be nice.