Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I am not the one who found out this, I am just a messenger. this has been leaked around already

he's used this forum to larp, bullshit and kill time since october 2018 at the very least.
That's a lot of larping, damn.

I wonder for how long he's been LARPing then and if the story about his biological father was true.
Makes me wonder if literally anything he said was true. Being exposed to this right after waking up, already ruined my day ngl.

Look at this feminine face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@FrailPaleStaleMale was the one to figure it out and tell us about it, so credit to him
Ok I thought you two scouted him. My mistake. @FrailPaleStaleMale Great on you for outsting him for the larping faggot he is.

I didn't expect him to be struck by terminal soybeard disease, but there's many such cases.

Look at this feminine face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 121498

Ok I thought you two scouted him. My mistake. @FrailPaleStaleMale Great on you for outsting him for the larping faggot he is.
Yeah, congrats to.. the dude that's been banned since 2018 :dafuckfeels:

I wonder for how long he's been LARPing then and if the story about his biological father was true.
man, I really felt for him in that instance... that hurts

man, I really felt for him in that instance... that hurts
I am not sure if we can discuss it here so we should cut it short but I guess in a way its related to his LARPing so we might be allowed to. I'd say maybe that one story was true so you don't necessarily have to feel hurt about believing him on that.

Shame on you neetanstidy

Holy shit.

Good riddance to him tbh. He had a grossly inflated sense of self-worth regarding his presence here. Even still, I wouldn't have expected this.

I'm mindblown, jfl never expected NEET to be a tranny fucker.

Respect to @FrailPaleStaleMale for this.

Last edited:
free @FrailPaleStaleMale

I know you all mean @Social Outcast, admit it.
Completely forgot about him. But sure, if he’s number 500, give him a chance. Though he already appealed, so I’m not sure he will be again.

Also, I was NOT expecting this shit show about NEET. Though it’s always funny to see someone outed as a fakecel.

Very surprised he was a larping faggot.
Definitely a deserved ban.
@FrailPaleStaleMale good shit for exposing him.

So he's dating a bad tranny, and yet he still had the gall to be a narcy faggot on here? Disgusting tbh

He was larping far longer than Oct 2018 btw

Do you think he'll ever put in an appearance on this forum logging on again at all?

fuck you man. i know you're reading this. go kys you fucking two faced faggot. calling others incel while fucking a tranny? srs? how low can you get?
thats some cucktears lvl shit right there.
to think that i've actually spoken to this man... eugh. gross.
Shame on you neetanstidy

Last edited:
update: he's actually dated a literal tranny in real life... the sort of tranny which you can tell from the abundance of facial hair. this guy has larped about everything. he's not incel, and he's not straight either.

Fucking faggot. Good job mods.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The story is weird.
Neet And Tidy you are stil my incel buddy.
If you read this i advice you to face your current ordeal with courage humor and fortitude as Hitler in Bunker.

This. Not a month ago he was begging for reassurance that he was our friend.
@FrailPaleStaleMale was the one to figure it out and tell us about it, so credit to him

Based as always.

Does anyone remember when NEETandtidy was hunting fakecels? Dude just got desperate and started fucking around imo

Last edited:
I don't usually chime in on the ban discussion section but right now I have to say that I'm actually NOT surprised about N&T. Not that I ever gave it any real thought, but if I did I would have probably leaned toward him being kinda fishy. His posts, while not low effort or anything, were overly saturated with trendy memey shit if I remember right (which I very well may not), so that was probably what turned me off to him initially. Regardless he never gave me the right feelings.

Last edited:
damn didn't expect this from neet but it was kind of fishy that he made many posts talking about his active kikebook, JFL @ having a kikebook as an incel

damn didn't expect this from neet but it was kind of fishy that he made many posts talking about his active kikebook, JFL @ having a kikebook as an incel
That's a pretty strong tell tbh

What happened to @AsiaCel

Jfl I thought neet was a truecel

I think Neet was truecel but decided to fuck a tranny. He does look like someone who would have a rough life.

This goes to show you cant trust anyone when a trusted and well liked user with a high post count is outed as fakecel.

All around me are familiar faces...
I liked you NeetandTidy... :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I...............I just........wow. This caught me extremely off guard ngl. This is even crazier than the uninstall larping shit. Neet was engulfed into this forum so much for so long and then the truth is revealed. Plot twists. Crazy shit man. Can't trust anyone.