Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Woooooow bros, first it was Grotesque, now NEET. What's next, leaked pics of Mainländer with his JB wife of 2 years?

Last edited:
update: he's actually dated a literal tranny in real life... the sort of tranny which you can tell from the abundance of facial hair. this guy has larped about everything. he's not incel, and he's not straight either.
how do u know can u give us more proof??

Woooooow bros, first it was Grotesque, now NEET. What's next, leaked pics of Mainländer with his JB wife of 2 years?

how do u know can u give us more proof??
On his Facebook there are pictures of them together and it says they're in a relationship.

who said its his fb? :feelstrash:
He posted pictures of himself on his account here. If you compare the pictures on his Facebook you can see it's definitely the same guy.

I would never imagine he was a larper. This is the living proof you can't trust anyone.

Imagine if he used all the time he spent larping here for doing something productive. I'll never understand them.

Him fucking a tranny is pretty fucking sickening. What a lying cunt.

To make twice the impact
Repetition enhances the effect.

I see your point.

@FrailPaleStaleMale should be freed now

why are u tagging him he is my friend? We are big 3 with @Pareg and @ScornedStoic why are u breaking our trio?? :feelsmage::feelstrash:
You my bro with @ScornedStoic

I M P A C T

Bro read the last 3 pages of this thread or one of the dozen NEET threads in offtopic
Damn. I’m officially not active at all anymore. I’d usually know things like this the day they happen.

If there was a way to actually switch genders, I would totally and then pop smoke and ghost somewhere else. Fuck working for things, I want that female privilege.
I would love to do that too.

@Mainländer thoughts? :feelsbaton:
Kek, I wish. I've been away from the site because it's end of the semester so lots to do at college, plus my mom is having her vacation and I'm spending a lot of time with her.

But I just heard today of @NEETAndTidy 's ban, I'll take a look at what people said about it.

welp, at this rate this forum will have more people who have had sex than all of Incel Tears combined :feelshaha:

Kek, I wish. I've been away from the site because it's end of the semester so lots to do at college, plus my mom is having her vacation and I'm spending a lot of time with her.

But I just heard today of @NEETAndTidy 's ban, I'll take a look at what people said about it.
Dude you missed so much, We have a new weapon against inceltears. Check out the pinned thread about an incel critic outted as a pedo. You'll have a good laugh and Neet deceiving the community. Oh man, look back about 3 or 4 pages of this thread to get more info and look through the offtopic to find more topics about him. Also welcome back man.