Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What the shit, NeetAndtidy was a larp? That is so messed up. May Allah forgive him.

Everyone: "Wow NeetAndTidy really disappointed me. He seemed like such a true Incel, but he pretending all along."
Me: "Fucking a tranny is WORSE than just being an Incel. To all of you reading this, you are better off for not having corrupted yourself by considering ugly crossdressing men as a valid alternative to Women or continued Inceldom."

Why do people even larp here? If you have a decent life, why waste time here? Makes no sense.

Normies have decent lives but are jealous of Chad's life, which is far better than theirs, of course, so they come here to be among suffering incels and have someone to feel superior to.

He will be skinned alive for this crime.

99% of the forum has fewer posts than this thread.

How many people with high post count needs to turn out to be larpers and infiltrators for you to realize that post count doesn't mean anything? Quality>Quantity, always

just came to give a daily lol

How many people with high post count needs to turn out to be larpers and infiltrators for you to realize that post count doesn't mean anything? Quality>Quantity, always
Agreed

r.i.p @NEETAndTidy
who's gonna do the rabbit streams now?

99% of the forum has fewer posts than this thread.
Incluiding me who posts here since the day of foundation :horror::horror:
Normies have decent lives but are jealous of Chad's life, which is far better than theirs, of course, so they come here to be among suffering incels and have someone to feel superior to.
NEETandTidy IS NOT a normie man.

He is a 5' 5" babyfaced autist incel who is fucking a man dressed as a woman. This is not ascension and i dont understand how can people here see it as an ascension.

Incluiding me who posts here since the day of foundation :horror::horror:

NEETandTidy IS NOT a normie man.

He is a 5' 5" babyfaced autist incel who is fucking a man dressed as a woman. This is not ascension and i dont understand how can people here see it as an ascension.

Aye its fuckin barking. Imagine walking down the street being seen with that thing. It doesn't even look like a woman. I can mind walking past a tranny before an when seeing the stubble on its face i burst out laughing. Trannys are an abomination. I'd rather be alone forever than reduce myself to engaging in that sort of debauchery.

well, you were wrong, and so was everyone else. he is currently in a relationship with a female. elaborating further would involve doxing him publicly.

By "female" I assume you don't mean "transgender." I know he ascended with a transwoman, but his current relationship, is that with the same transwoman?

By "female" I assume you don't mean "transgender." I know he ascended with a transwoman, but his current relationship, is that with the same transwoman?
i first assumed it wasn't a tranny but instead a female that looked suspiciously like one. well, it shortly turned out that it was an actual tranny.

i first assumed it wasn't a tranny but instead a female that looked suspiciously like one. well, it shortly turned out that it was an actual tranny.

Okay, now, far be it from me to tell someone who to love. But like I said about @Doug, consider where your mind has to be. I'm not saying the rules should be changed or the mods should let him come back. But consider the desperation he had to be feeling.

I do believe he doesn't like transgenderism or anything like that. Because he's seen it. Who better to tell you that murder is cruel than a murderer? Who better to tell you that war is hell than a soldier? What I believe of @NEETAndTidy is, he really is incel. But out of desperation, he accepted love from the only place he could find it. And then, ashamed of himself, he doubled down on his rhetoric. Like a pedophile who is like "Oh my God, I can't believe I did that, I should be put to death, I'm a monster..."

Fuck, I had the 8999th post, deleted it so I could be the 9000th, then forgot about it. It’s over.

@NEETAndTidy certainly did not ascend. Fucking a tranny is worse than never having sex. And that's why his ban is even more deserved than that of someone who ascended. Fucking a tranny (and by example encouraging other men to fuck trannies), trying to get men to do something that they find utterly repulsive and unnatural out of desperation...that needs to be punished.

@NEETAndTidy certainly did not ascend. Fucking a tranny is worse than never having sex. And that's why his ban is even more deserved than that of someone who ascended. Fucking a tranny (and by example encouraging other men to fuck trannies), trying to get men to do something that they find utterly repulsive and unnatural out of desperation...that needs to be punished.
I agree with you but remember that NEET actually discouraged people from doing it.

@Emergency Manual

watched it happen right before my very eyes

this

:feelsbadman:

It's over for many men.

Fuck, I had the 8999th post, deleted it so I could be the 9000th, then forgot about it. It’s over.
You played yourself. Now you have to wait to be 10,000th.

I wonder if his tranny lover ever put her his dick in his ass